• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I look at LinkedIn from time to time in my job.....yada yada, they put ads on there.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a Master of Jurisprudence in Wealth Management so I click on it just to see what in the worldly fuck it is....you know because it’s an ad.....and aggy never disappoints. It doesn’t load at all, I tried a couple of different ways. They are so fucking lame that it’s a waste of time.

E1A8ECD9-4D47-4369-9782-FF56A9841F43.jpeg

805FBA0A-1E51-4710-8C8A-9C6F94412B19.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

I look at LinkedIn from time to time in my job.....yada yada, they put ads on there.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a Master of Jurisprudence in Wealth Management so I click on it just to see what in the worldly fuck it is....you know because it’s an ad.....and aggy never disappoints. It doesn’t load at all, I tried a couple of different ways. They are so fucking lame that it’s a waste of time.

Maybe it's like a Tony Robbins seminar.  You get rich by scamming other suckers to take the course.

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

frame_animal_house_10.jpg

53 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Did these idiots spend three years to figure out food poisoning was a thing on ships before refrigerators?

They probably also discovered that many of their participants came down with scurvy.   They will spend $100M dollars and spend 3 years to try and come up with a cause and a cure!

If they are able to discover how the British sailors, known as “Limeys”, were able to avoid scurvy they will then spend another $100M and 3 years to work out a way to make the “cure” Maroon in color.

Then they will load it onto this new Aggie invention that is a large engine that runs on a metal track and pulls other containers.  This will be driven to their $250M vaccine plant (Located next to their Aggie invented Cold Fusion facility) that does not produce vaccines and it will be used to determine, after another $100M investment, how some other organization can get this to the public.

But don’t worry, This will only be funded by Texas tax payers if the Aggie Lead into Gold discovery is not up and running in time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

These questions led Grace Tsai, a PhD student specializing in nautical archaeology, to recreate ship food aboard an old-timey vessel. She and her fellow researchers at Texas A&M University have spent over three years on what they dubbed the Ship Biscuit & Salted Beef Research Project. 

I heard that the next project for these agrinauts will be raising the wreck of the old '72 Chevrolet Silverado to re-examine the cause of death of three aggy who tragically lost their lives when the pickup they were passengers in drove into the Brazos River. The driver, who coincidentally happened to be a Longhorn, was able to roll down the window and escaped unharmed, but the aggy were riding in the bed and couldn't get the tailgate to open. 

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

Also after three years, the A&M Center for Maritime Logistics determined that in the 18th century, seawater was not right fit for consumption nor food preparation.  

Hundreds of Thousands of Aggies were shocked and appalled.  

I still miss those fights after the basketball games in Gregory with aggys back in the early 60's.  The place was packed one night with 7800 fans (tons of aggys) waiting for the annual brawl after the game but this time University officials had cops crawling all over the place.  Lots of us came to the game hoping to see the fight or be a participant but we just stood and stared at each other as no one wanted to start one this night.  This was probably the first time a University used video to record the crowd just in case :).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BevoSwag said:

I still miss those fights after the basketball games in Gregory with aggys back in the early 60's.  The place was packed one night with 7800 fans (tons of aggys) waiting for the annual brawl after the game but this time University officials had cops crawling all over the place.  Lots of us came to the game hoping to see the fight or be a participant but we just stood and stared at each other as no one wanted to start one this night.  This was probably the first time a University used video to record the crowd just in case :).

I was there too, afterwards standing on the steps outside waiting for fisticuffs to break out. But aggy just slinked off after they lost.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I was there too, afterwards standing on the steps outside waiting for fisticuffs to break out. But aggy just slinked off after they lost.

The history of aggys getting into fistfights on other campuses is long and well established. The ags laughingly brand themselves as "the bestest fans in all of intergalacticical sportsdom™" but the people of Texas know aggy for who they truly are.

Remember the articles across the state regularly referring to the "atrocious sportsmanship" of the aggys and calling them "heels of the Southwest Conference"? In 1926, an aggy costume boy named Charles Sessums was killed in the stands by Baylor fans in Waco after the aggys started yet another fistfight with fans during a college football game (this was the origin of the hilarious aggy "we stole a howitzer" fairy tale when they claimed to have devised a foolproof plan to commit mass murder but completely forgot they would need ammunition for their stolen howitzer "whoop!").

What doesn't get told is that aggy played SMU in Dallas the week before that 1926 Baylor game and yep, you guessed it, they ended up getting into a fight with the SMU fans in the stands. Sessums was killed by the Baylor fans because the Baylor fans were not going to allow on their campus what the aggys caused on the SMU campus the week before.

So, we have aggys causing bullshit fights with the great-great-great grandfathers of today's students surrounding the UT/aggy games in Houston in the 1910s, aggys starting fights with the great-great-grandfathers of today's students when fans were killing aggy costume boys in the stands because they had had enough of aggy being aggy, aggys starting fights with the great-grandfathers, grandfathers and fathers of today's students in front of Gregory Gym, at the Rice Football stadium, at the Texas Tech stadium, etc, etc, etc.

All from "The Bestest Fans in all of Intergalacticical Sportsdom (Roll Tide!)

Fuck aggy.

drunken aggy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 3