• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Tell me again how the aggys believe in equality for minority students.

Remember, these two schools are both equally entitled to PUF/ AUF funding.

THIS is how aggys treat minority students.

Texas A&M College Station campus:

$12,688,560,784 (as of EOY 2018)

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/the-short-list-college/articles/10-universities-with-the-biggest-endowments

Prairie View A&M University endowment:

$84 million

https://www.google.com/search?q=prairie view university endowment&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-m#sbfbu=1&pi=prairie view university endowment

Edited by Randolph Duke

22 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

That is actually a good strategy if one of my kids ever decides to apply to A&M. We will just visit and maybe A&M will unsell itself.

That's what happened to my wife's cousin. Tour weirded him out. It probably didn't help that he was about to graduate HS in Westchester County, NY.

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And college station has spent every day since stealing money from their pockets. Which is probably the real reason Ross had in mind for it- to benefit the white school at its expense as a slush fund. 

I always figured PVU was created so that aggy had a place to funnel would-be African-American students.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

On 6/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, Pimphand said:

Ball fire panic is right

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3118856

Real Aggy of genius. Today we salute you Mr Sisyphus racist Aggy. Every time you get that rock to the top of the mountain it always keeps crashing down. Keep pushing there buddy one day you'll never make it

That thread can be summarized in 4 words: Negroes getting too uppity!

17 hours ago, Crapinon said:

It looks like the Aggy's have discovered Yahoo sports. The comment section reads like Texags.

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-am-qb-kellen-mond-calls-for-removal-of-controversial-oncampus-statue-171404471.html

STUPIDY HATE IGRENORANCE HATE HATE FREEBYS GET OUT MORON

So he could be a nuisance just like all blacks. He throws like he belongs at prairie view

11 thumbs up on that one.

He be just another black with a mouth and no brain..it's a cultural thing, I guess.

7 thumbs up

HATEFULL STUPID PEOPLE DO HATEFULL THINGS THESE MORONS WONT B SATIFIED TILL THEY DISTORY THIS COUNTRY

Wish his neck was knelt on...

6 thumbs up

All these offended football players could always choose to attend one of the HBCUs across the country.

299 thumbs up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Same genre as the opposing fan letters after games. Aggies are shameless in inventing propaganda.

"I got lots of Howdys" has to be written by the reddest ass Aggie to be used as evidence for what a swell place Aggieland is.

The reaction to the Confederate "logos" that were okay because of the past further suggest to me that the writer is not African American. "The past" is a bloody defense of slavery and a prelude to Jim Crow, the KKK, and the rope. The writer is surely someone convinced that the war was over state's rights and the flag celebrates the best of the South. Hard to imagine any melanine at all in the writer. 

Just another deplorable act from a cult that has managed to prove themselves more despicable and less amusing over the years. 

edit: I see Orange and White beat me to the out of town fan observation. Kudos.

This self-described aggy Uncle Tom is quite a character. And modest, too.

I'm an expert in human behavior. I've spent years working with minority clients. 

I'm a Mensa member and see right through your garbage”

I challenge all of the diversity scholars to compare their IQ test or GRE test scores to mine. Let's see how they stack up. I'm not impressed with them. My undergrad was in the STEM fields where critical thinking can objectively be measured.”

All in the same post. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3118757/last#last

12 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

This self-described aggy Uncle Tom is quite a character. And modest, too.

I'm an expert in human behavior. I've spent years working with minority clients. 

I'm a Mensa member and see right through your garbage”

I challenge all of the diversity scholars to compare their IQ test or GRE test scores to mine. Let's see how they stack up. I'm not impressed with them. My undergrad was in the STEM fields where critical thinking can objectively be measured.”

All in the same post. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3118757/last#last

I was a minority student, then professor and doc. I want Sully. He belongs in front of the most iconic building, the Academic Building, as he saved our school and was supportive more than his colleagues of Black rights (school, blind, mental health, voting out poll taxes, etc..). This is not a confederate statue it is a statue of our savior. He doesn't have a gun or uniform on.

oh, well if he doesn't have a gun or a uniform you just magically are allowed to forget all the bad shit he did?! who knew! (same guy as RD quoted above)

HOW DID YOU FORGET THIS GEM?!

When player X has done 1% of the good for our school as Sully I'll listen more intensively to him or her. Meanwhile they should major in a real academic area and focus on independent critical thinking skills and take out the earphones listening "often" (not everyone and not always) to music that degrades women as objects, glorifies violence, and wastes study time. 

on the prior page there was this amazing comment also

- Why do you think we care what people outside Texas think of our traditions?

33 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

11 thumbs up on that one.

7 thumbs up

6 thumbs up

299 thumbs up

When I originally read the article I didn't look at but a few of the comments, holy crap what a hotbed of substandard gray matter.  With all the chaos going on I cannot believe some of of the garbage posted.

22 minutes ago, Deej said:

aggy going to roll with the racist shit until the end. If they end up with an all white team, they'll be happy with it. It will be tu's fault when their program burns to the ground, anyway. 

Yet we are the school with players causing a stir on twitter wanting to quit the team...

10 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy should remove the statue...keep the podium...let those wanting to keep the statute (the 12th man)....take turns standing on the podium as Sully.  Whoop!

It was rumored the 12th man was the one who whipped the slaves.

Why any POC would go there is beyond me.   And yet their strategy to take over big brother by massively increasing enrollment means that their student body is more diverse than ever. But they can’t understand why that increased diversity is changing the face of their beloved university, or why those diverse people are raising questions about their beloved ass-backwards “traditions,” born in an era of exclusion. 

• Like 2

Aggy is a school that glorifies the “tradition” and “values” formed during the white 40s/50s. They exist in a warped small town Leave it to Beaver nightmare. They didn’t let woman into the school until 1963 because women don’t need education, they should stay in the kitchen. Aggy will says it’s because they’re a military school. (they never were). They STILL have all male cheerleaders 50 years later. Aggy has always been small town white country folk and white urban dorks. They’re all conservative and definitely went to the “southern” night at the rodeo to hear Hank Williams Jr and wave the confederate flag. 

3 hours ago, Viper said:

aggys will read this and not have a clue what the writer is complaining about. After all, what the writer is describing is tradition.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

19 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy should remove the statue...keep the podium...let those wanting to keep the statute (the 12th man)....take turns standing on the podium as Sully.  Whoop!

That's brilliant!  Charge them $10/hour ($100/hour on gameday) and provide a historical getup for them to wear (not a clan robe).  

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

John Sharp still hasn’t delivered on his “game changer” promise to deliver 50 million doses of flu vaccine from the Texas A&M vaccine lab, but we know we can count on him delivering his comical “Fish Camp approved” defense of his hero, Sul Ross. 

I’m glad Mr. Sharp understands what’s important to the people of Texas. 

The ags tout their “corps” as being some sort of “leadership academy.” Well, now is the time for those leaders to stand up and start leading. Yet we hear nothing.

How many tens of thousands of (predominantly white, reportedly male) aggys have participated in that “leadership academy” over the decades? And to date not one of them has stood up and acted like a leader during any of this turmoil. 

Quelle surprise.

Defund the aggy corps. It provides nothing positive for the people of Texas. If the aggys want to continue their worthless fraternity, let them pay for it out of their personal incomes. Or through a GoFundMe campaign. You know, turdition. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 7

22 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

John Sharp still hasn’t delivered on his “game changer” promise to deliver 50 million doses of flu vaccine from the Texas A&M vaccine lab, but we know we can count on him delivering his comical “Fish Camp approved” defense of his hero, Sul Ross. 

I’m glad Mr. Sharp understands what’s important to the people of Texas. 

The ags tout their “corps” as being some sort of “leadership academy.” Well, now is the time for those leaders to stand up and start leading. Yet we hear nothing.

How many tens of thousands of (predominantly white, reportedly male) aggys have participated in that “leadership academy” over the decades? And to date not one of them has stood up and acted like a leader during any of this turmoil. 

Quelle surprise.

Defund the aggy corps. It provides nothing positive for the people of Texas. If the aggys want to continue their worthless fraternity, let them pay for it out of their personal incomes. Or through a GoFundMe campaign. You know, turdition. 

Do tax dollars really go to support of the corps?  Is it because of general allocation to aggy, or is there a specific line item for support of corps?  Genuine question, I don’t know.

21 minutes ago, nnm said:

Do tax dollars really go to support of the corps?  Is it because of general allocation to aggy, or is there a specific line item for support of corps?  Genuine question, I don’t know.

You are kidding, right?

Some of it is comical. They spend $8,500/yr just on trophies to hand out to themselves. $1.3mil just on salaries and benefits for the people who operate the dorms for corps members. $350k for "corps operations and recruiting." $130k for salaries marked only "Corps of Cadets - Sul Ross." $600k for "corps leadership enhancement."

I have not seen any documentation from the legislature that is so granular that it specifies what expense every appropriated dollar is dedicated toward. My understanding is that the taxpayer money spent on their comical fake army club is part of a general allocation to be shared with other activities.

You know, like the Black Aggy Alliance, TAMU Gays and Lesbians, minority scholarships....

Lol.

Here is a great example of lapdog aggys jumping through hoops when John Sharp needs them to diflect from his poor leadership.

John Adams is a historian over at A&M. His work is comical.

Obviously, last week Sharp told one of his "historians" to pen a laudatory note about what a great guy Sul Ross was. Being "professional," Historian Adams included all the important facts about Sul Ross' war crimes while fighting for the Confederacy.

Just kidding. We're talking aggy here. Honesty when discussing aggy history? Never.

Adams' entire segment on Ross' Confederate service:

"Ross did indeed serve in the Confederate army, as did thousands of Texans including the entire 1883 inaugural faculty at The University of Texas. He returned home to Waco and received a full presidential pardon."

Well, that settles it, doesn't it? All the facts necessary to help understand Sul Ross' war crimes and his murder of African Americans based on racial animus. A true aggy-level history lesson if there ever was one.

And, for the record, presidential pardons after the Civil War were passed out like candy. Ross was pardoned. Even Nathan Bedford Forrest was granted a presidential pardon. Yes, the same Nathan Bedford Forrest whose atrocities and war crimes against African Americans necessitated Abraham Lincoln to individually address. And yes, the same Nathan Beford Forrest who was instrumental in the establishment of the KKK. "Historian" Adams also failed to mention on Christmas Day 1868, all soldiers who fought for the Confederacy (up to, and including Jefferson Davis) were granted presidential pardons.

It was during Ross' time as governor that Jim Crow laws legally segregating trains were enacted. Without objection from Ross. Ross' involvement in the Jaybird-Woodpecker War not only directly lead to the deaths of innocent African Americans, it lead to African Americans throughout Texas being denied their rights until the system was finally dismantled by the Supreme Court some 70 years later.

And the aggys endlessly bleat these are timeless values to be emulated by future generations. Of white, redneck racists.

Fuck aggy.

John Adams' full article:

https://www.theeagle.com/opinion/columnists/sul-ross-promoted-education-and-rights-for-african-americans/article_9abf6050-ac75-11ea-a108-e31b2ef460fa.html

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 4

And to give some reference to the culture of Texas A&M in the last days of Ross' governorship and just before he assumed the role of school president, here is a small snip of the speech given on the A&M campus during Jefferson Davis' memorial service. The speech was given by a faculty member, not by Ross. The entire speech given on the aggy campus that day can be found here: https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.$b34719&view=2up&seq=58&size=125&q1=51

This is the Texas A&M of Sul Ross. Even the aggys admit Ross worked tirelessly to preserve this culture and expand it. The era of Sul Ross at Texas A&M deserves to be repudiated, not celebrated by a statue in the center of campus.:

jeff davis sublime.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

And to give some reference to the culture of Texas A&M in the last days of Ross' governorship and just before he assumed the role of school president, here is a small snip of the speech given on the A&M campus during Jefferson Davis' memorial service. The entire speech given on the aggy campus that day can be found here: https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.$b34719&view=2up&seq=58&size=125&q1=51

This is the Texas A&M of Sul Ross:

jeff davis sublime.jpeg

Thank you for this; I've shared it where I think it will do the most good, which is to say, with several of my more apolitical aggy acquaintance. They'll eventually do the right thing. Just not in time to avoid deserving derision.

My daughter's best friend chose A&M. Complicated story, but I can see some of why she made that call. It has less to do with A&M than with her situation. So, while we do the online orientation for UT (6 weeks of videos on the parent side!). Daughters friend is getting e-mails telling her that they will still have "fish camp" but that they are looking into moving it to campus. WTF? We can't possibly have a new group of freshmen come in without putting them through (reeducation) camp? They are willing to take the risk of making a bunch of kids sick (I can see a sovereign immunity claim on the horizon), or even spreading it to the whole university/ local community for the sake of indoctrination. This girls mom has a serious underlying health issue, yet the kids are led to believe that this is not optional. 

Just when I think I'm jaded to them and they can't surprise me, there they go again.

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Sorry, but what is “BAS”?

While it's actually "Battered aggy Syndrome" it could be any of a number of things.

Back-Ass Stupidity
Blacks-Aren't-Supposed-to-be-here
Boring As Shit
Bullshit And Sheep
Bulbous Antebellum Sycophants

But my favorite would be Blatant Asshole Society.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1