Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

The ags insist their shrine to the aggy’s “gallant negro killer” is such a vital part of aggy culture that it must remain in its current sacred location on public property.

I remember that back in 1926, a Baylor football fan, responding to violence perpetrated by aggys on the Baylor campus, killed an aggy student. 

What would the aggy reaction of the shots be if Baylor supporters received money from the legislature for a shrine of their own to their “gallant aggy killer.” 

I’m thinking the ags would support the idea as long as the “gallant aggy killer” was, of course, dressed in civilian clothes. They should. I heard that later in his life, after he decided to no longer murder aggys, he was the best friend the aggy ever had. 

He committed treason and took up arms to murder more aggys and deny aggys their rights as Americans and to have their freedom. (He believed aggys should be owned as property by others, especially Baylor, UT and Tech grads).

In fact, I hear he was such a friend of the aggy, he promoted educating them. Mainly, he espoused aggys biologically had less intelligence than the non-aggy and without education he feared the aggy would be “governed to extinction.”

He pushed to have the state pass criminal statutes segregating rail transport so non-aggys were not burdened with sharing the same rail car as aggys. 

The “gallant aggy killer” was a real gem of a guy who deserves a shrine in his honor and for young people to follow his example do we can perpetuate the values the “gallant aggy killer” believed in. 

Fuck aggy. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

F96609AD-3819-4BF9-BEC6-D82B2F3668D6.png

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 3

• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Did Johnny Manziel fuck a Cleveland nursing home patient while on a meth bender? Did he fuck Bo Pelini?

It's Bucky Richardson's son. Apparently he's going to Okie State.  I'm not going to say that he's a bit odd looking but I wouldn't be too pleased if Bullneckette brought someone who looked like him to Thanksgiving dinner.

We should probably not make fun of him lest we get the Jad Dean treatment.

On 6/19/2020 at 5:49 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

While as a raging capital 'L' Liberal, this narrative appeals to my id, it misses a fairly important distinction. Both William F. Buckley and George Will hold special places in the pantheon of American conservatism, and neither would be in any way, shape, or form confused for being aggy in any possible universe.

It's not that they are conservative (although they are undeniably the most conservative university not run by a Falwell), it's that they are ass-backwards racist dumbass motherfucking rednecks who think "intellectual" is an insult and who couldn't outwit the dumbest maggot in the trash pile. Plenty of conservatives from actual institutions of higher learning would agree with me in that assessment.

I would like to piggyback on this excellent post and remind people that the enemy, specific to this thread, is Aggiedom. Aggies. aggy. Call it what you will. Aggies aren't examples of anything other than being fucking Aggies. They're no more representative of "hurrrrr Republicans" or "hurrrrr conservatives" than they would be of "hurrrr Texans" if a Cal-Berkeley fan wanted to talk shit about our state. 

That probably seems like asking for a filament-level of distinction to some of you, but I think it's a distinction worth making in preserving the unity behind our anti-A&M animus.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I would like to piggyback on this excellent post and remind people that the enemy, specific to this thread, is Aggiedom. Aggies. aggy. Call it what you will. Aggies aren't examples of anything other than being fucking Aggies. They're no more representative of "hurrrrr Republicans" or "hurrrrr conservatives" than they would be of "hurrrr Texans" if a Cal-Berkeley fan wanted to talk shit about our state. 

That probably seems like asking for a filament-level of distinction to some of you, but I think it's a distinction worth making in preserving the unity behind our anti-A&M animus.  

He's right you know.gif

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

(John Sharp): "Whoa whoa whoa, egghead, let's not git too far ahead've arselves. Let's see what the parrot says first. Ask 'im." (/John Sharp)

John Sharp: "We just need proof of the proper skin color."

12 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

A3BD7F1C-EAC7-4D08-A3ED-D46E722DFCBB.png

Someone is about to lose their Ag Tag.  

It is.  I know it looks like a bizarre photoshop given the posture and cranial bone structure.  But yes, it is.

7 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Wait, this is a real person?

Edited by Bullneck

34 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Whites racists guarding the shrine to their beloved “gallant negro killer.” 

Again with the broad brush, they may not be racists. They live and die by their traditions, the ass ugly statue has been a part of that. Why would we think they would be any better educated about the actual history of Sul Ross than they are about anything else.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Wow. That should be shown to every single POC that considers going to aggy, to play sports or school. The juxtaposition of the young, shirtless player against old army dude with his arms crossed is striking. He might as well be yelling “we only tolerate your kind ‘round here because you can play ball.  Just tote the rock and be quiet.”

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I got permabanned on my first post. 

I wrote a letter to the battalion (that they published) the summer between my junior and senior year at Texas talking shit about their traditions including the dead dog funerals taking up valuable field time for practice etc. This was on the heels of winning the last SWC and first big 12 games and conference championships.

I received quite a few angry emails in response.

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Wow. That should be shown to every single POC that considers going to aggy, to play sports or school. The juxtaposition of the young, shirtless player against old army dude with his arms crossed is striking. He might as well be yelling “we only tolerate your kind ‘round here because you can play ball.  Just tote the rock and be quiet.”

That's making the rounds on twitter.I think they might have an issue with recruiting going forward.

Old Ag or whatever the fuck they call themselves, are hurting their (lost) cause of fielding a decent football team.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That's making the rounds on twitter.I think they might have an issue with recruiting going forward.

Old Ag or whatever the fuck they call themselves, are hurting their (lost) cause of fielding a decent football team.

Ol' Army.

Or Ol' Sarge.  I forget

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just extend Jimbo 10 more years guaranteed and they're golden

3 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Again with the broad brush, they may not be racists. They live and die by their traditions, the ass ugly statue has been a part of that. Why would we think they would be any better educated about the actual history of Sul Ross than they are about anything else.

Yeah, one of those traditions is being racist.  Every school has their fair share of idiots.  Their problem is they never got the fair share of non-idiots.  Read up on any of their message boards and it makes you cringe.  Fuck them.