• Replies 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Stunned I tell you, stunned.  Who would have ever thought the Aggies would cheat in football?   By the way, are they the National Champs at cheating?  If so, maybe they can put that on their wall.
National champs at cheating is the opposite of aggy. Bama players flashing cash and cars on IG and getting no sanctions makes you the NC of cheating.

Guest Lobo

Six years ago since the first HS junior was contacted under these cheating allegations.  In those six seasons, A&M averaged an 8-5 record, finishing in the Top Half of the own conference on just one occasion.  Just 2 Top 25 finishes and a .500 bowl record.  

That's all you dipshits managed to accomplish with this rampant cheating and recruiting violations?  

Do you understand the point of cheating.  It's to win championships, not Gator Bowls.  

VatoLocoAggie

1:43a, 7/3/20

We have a target because we are poised to be the next Climpson.

Before all this crap, we were the team to make a serious push for the SEC title against Bama.

So we were getting sniped. It happens.

The infractions were minor. No big deal at all.

One was Jimbo visiting a coaching friend at a high school and accidentally bumped into a recruit and said "excuse me".

The other was when a recruit sneezed and JF said "Bless you"

These are blown way out of proportion. Nothing to see here. Move along. We already have.

Gig'em and God Bless America
"Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 1940."

SEC Proud and Taco Meat Free!

• Like 1

VatoLocoAggie

1:47a, 7/3/20

In reply to BTKAG97

Bunk Moreland said:

"The university, head coach and NCAA enforcement staff agreed that the head coach and an assistant coach had impermissible recruiting contact with a prospect at his high school. The conversation was impermissible because it occurred before the completion of the prospect's junior year in high school."

BTKAG97 said:

Coach: "Hi, How are you doing?"

NCAA: "INFRACTION!!!"

You're joking but actually it's very similar to this. No kidding. Bama and tu have PI's that watch every move JF makes when he travels. Sad. Very pathetic.

5 hours ago, Satchel said:

From the linked article, for those having trouble believing the debt numbers I have been posting for years. Yes, Texas A&M has had the highest debt service of any college athletics program in the nation due to all the debt they took on for their Kyle Field project. aggy athletics debt is of 200% of gross revenue. UT Austin total debt is less than 100% of gross revenue.

The aggy debt numbers do not include the repayment of the debt they owe the academic side, etc. Notice UT Austin doesn't even make the top 15. Also, the SEZ project was funded with contributions, not debt, so while there is some change in these numbers (refinancings, repayments, etc) they haven't changed much in the few months since these numbers were reported. Revenue and expense numbers are for the FY ending Aug 31, 2019 and can be found here: https://ope.ed.gov/athletics/#/

2018 college football debt.jpeg

DOE data Aug 31 2019.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

I may or may not work for TexAgs and having to read the forums everyday actually makes me want to puke. The amount of bigoted old white dumbass users that think COVID is a joke and call Kellen Mond uneducated for standing up to racism is mind blowing. Especially considering these same ppl shell out thousands of dollars to see black athletes compete but want them to just shut up and play when they call out racism. And just FYI, the TexAgs staff members know these ppl are idiots and don't agree with them on these issues at all. /end drunk rant.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3122331/1

I don't believe for a moment that any of those redneck white trash idiots over at Texags has a clue about the mentally challenged nature of their subscriber base.

Nothing I have seen leads me to believe they have any level of self-awareness whatsoever.

Just a bunch of poorly educated white trash racists making money off poorly educated trash racists by providing a platform for poorly educated white trash racists to do what they do.

But that pretty much sums up the entirety of Texas A&M University, doesn't it?

Edited by Randolph Duke

31 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I don't believe for a moment that any of those redneck white trash idiots over at Texags has a clue about the mentally challenged nature of their subscriber base.

Nothing I have seen leads me to believe they have any level of self-awareness whatsoever.

Just a bunch of poorly educated white trash racists making money off poorly educated trash racists by providing a platform for poorly educated white trash racists to do what they do.

But that pretty much sums up the entirety of Texas A&M University, doesn't it?

TexAgs has a thriving Qanon thread.  That tells me everything I need to know about that bunch of idiots.

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

TexAgs has a thriving Qanon thread.  

This is perhaps the least surprising thing I'll read all day. 

I mean, what is more aggy than making up your own reality when your actual reality is too difficult or disappointing to accept?

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, South Austin said:

Nice bit of legal cover to keep the statue in place.

Hey, uh Ken, if you could do us a solid and issue an opinion stating we can’t remove the statue, and then you can fight the removal and score some easy political points with your voter base.  That would be great. 

19 hours ago, Updawg said:

e2c8b6520569cd7ce83feed56790dcae.jpg

Imagine being dumb enough to be a fan of an SEC team coached by Jimbo fucking Fisher and thinking your team hasn’t even “stooped” to UT’s level in cheating. Hawk2007 probably has to write himself notes just to remember to breathe. 

13 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I always heard that cheaters never win. That list proves it, with one obvious exception

True. Witchita State has been winning a lot in basketball the last ten years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

So Stan Wilcox knows who Jimbo Fisher is as a human being. What should that tell us?

Jimbo fits in so well within Texas A&M culture, not only because they both lack a strong sense of ethics, but also because those who know them the best like them the least.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

little kkk kid.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Fun fact: Billy Looch is a con artist genius.

Billy boy had made all his money off of bullshit articles and giving the aggy fan base false hopes about their program. I'm not which is more pathetic; his optimism and clueless bs, or the fact that aggys are stupid enough to eat that shit up.  

21 hours ago, C-Man said:

Ken Paxton LOL! He's more likely to commission a half-dozen more Sully statutes.

20 hours ago, South Austin said:

Nice bit of legal cover to keep the statue in place.

Ken Paxton might not get around to addressing the Sully issue for some time considering he's too busy sacrificing our senior citizens to keep our economy afloat and telling the world Anthony Fauci, MD sucks.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I always heard that cheaters never win. That list proves it, with one obvious exception

Besides that obvious exception, two of them have won at least one national championship in a major sport since WWII (hell, since 1980). And all except Aggy have gone past the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Tournament. I don't know how much cheating played into those performances (SMU's greatest hoops success was in 1956), but... still.

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This is perhaps the least surprising thing I'll read all day. 

I mean, what is more aggy than making up your own reality when your actual reality is too difficult or disappointing to accept?

The fact that Qanon was started as a prank on 4chan, and that a large number of aggy on TexAgs, not to mention other SEC forums, bought into it, speaks volumes about their culture and the state of their education.   Who the hell buys into pranks coming out of 4chan?  SECSECSEC, that's who.

I'm actually surprised that Luigi allows the 4chan stuff on TexAgs, given how embarrassing it is to most educated adults.   Billy Liucci has allowed that thread to grow to 872 fucking pages.  And people are in it bitching about military aircraft flying over their houses.

Then again, it fits with their mentality.  It's a race to see which will happen first - an aggy football championship when Hitler wasn't in power, or a major qanon prediction coming true.

spacer.png

23 hours ago, deech said:

Aggies do not lie or cheat or steal..... 

Sorry Jimbo.  It's been a good run, but that institutions integrity is not placed ahead of wins. I suppose they wait until early next week to terminate him? 

They are going to have R.C. Slocum lead a committee to conduct an in depth review of his recruiting practices before they make any determination.  Like Baylor, I believe they will also not get a written report, but that is due to The committee all being Aggy grads and a shortage of crayons due to Covid supply issues.

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Ken Paxton might not get around to addressing the Sully issue for some time considering he's too busy sacrificing our senior citizens to keep our economy afloat and telling the world Anthony Fauci, MD sucks.

Oops. That was Dan Patrick, not Ken Paxton. But honestly what's the difference? No Katfid to old white men.

Damn  , I dared scroll through a bit of that QAnon thread on TexAgs, as mentioned people thinking something is up cause the Airforce flew over their house and this totally sane gem about the reptilians

Ok so just cogitating on this a little. So what if extraterrestrial beings/reptilians were actually children of the sons of God and daughters of men referenced in Genesis 6:1-4? Are the extraterrestrial beings actually demons/fallen angels? Satan is often referenced to as the serpent, hence the Vatican/Satanist meme in the article above. Q saying this is going to be biblical. Just hope Jimbo brings us home a natty before its all over. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boogaloo said:

Damn  , I dared scroll through a bit of that QAnon thread on TexAgs, as mentioned people thinking something is up cause the Airforce flew over their house and this totally sane gem about the reptilians

Ok so just cogitating on this a little. So what if extraterrestrial beings/reptilians were actually children of the sons of God and daughters of men referenced in Genesis 6:1-4? Are the extraterrestrial beings actually demons/fallen angels? Satan is often referenced to as the serpent, hence the Vatican/Satanist meme in the article above. Q saying this is going to be biblical. Just hope Jimbo brings us home a natty before its all over. 

One of those scenarios is more likely than the other...and I, for one, welcome our new extraterrestrial reptilian overlords

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 6/28/2020 at 6:17 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Notice how the discussion about adding a statue of Matthew Gaines, the actual individual who pushed through the legislation to found the school, has completely disappeared. 

What all this shows is just how sick aggy culture is. It lacks the mechanisms to be relevant to a shifting state population demographics. aggy culture, which we all know is enforced with intimidation, is not dynamic. It is sclerotic and doesn’t reflect the current racial composition of the student body. Many students today don’t want to celebrate a past built largely on racial and gender oppression. 

This will get much worse before it gets any better. If the statue comes down, aggy racial animosity will explode and it will make the national news. If the statue stays,  the academic legitimacy of A&M will take a very bad hit. I don’t see how any of this helps aggy with the legislature in what will be a very bad budget cycle. 

Sul Ross is going to be the man who costs Texas A&M dearly.

What the ags can’t grasp is that the anger and frustration being released has been building for generations. The change that is coming to A&M will not be of their choosing. Which is ok. They are incapable of changing from the inside, looking out, so.... 

They have so many fucking traditions, I really don’t get all the anger against taking down a severely racist statue.  I mean, aside from aggy and all.  
there’s certainly some push back at UT about giving up the eyes of Texas, can you imagine the complete melt down if they were  cornered into give up the hububbablew goodbye to us song?  Holy shit, they would burn everything to the ground before that.  

Edited by Treefidy

7 hours ago, Treefidy said:

They have so many fucking traditions, I really don’t get all the anger against taking down a severely racist statue.  I mean, aside from aggy and all.  
there’s certainly some push back at UT about giving up the eyes of Texas, can you imagine the complete melt down if they were  cornered into give up the hububbablew goodbye to us song?  Holy shit, they would burn everything to the ground before that.  

200.gif

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Well, burning that place to the ground would be the most productive urban renewal project in Texas.

The aggy argument for keeping the shrine to their "Great Negro Killer" because "he saved Texas A&M" says a lot about how much aggys know about the history and culture of their school.

Matthew Gaines was instrumental in the founding of that school. David Franklin Houston was FAR more instrumental in "saving" Texas A&M than was the former governor who the aggys admire for his having made segregation on public transportation mandatory under Texas law. It was Houston who ended the practice of admitting miscreant farm buys as young as 13 and instead instituted an 18-years and up age requirement. Without that, A&M would have never "matured" from a glorified farm-centric high school to the glorified farm-centric trade school it is today.

Few aggys have any understanding of what A&M was during the time of Sul Ross' "leadership" of that school. Before, during, and after the school presidency of Sul Ross, Texas A&M was a virulently racist institution run by former Confederate soldiers. Burning Texas A&M to the ground, instead of installing Sul Ross as school president, would have unquestionably been in the best interests of the state of Texas. Ending on-campus instruction for the majority pof students and "leading the way" to developing a state-run, on-line post-secondary institution would probably be the best option for today's Texas A&M, but I would certainly be open to other options.

What needs to be remember is however it is done, we must maintain focus on the unquestioned fact that the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. We've waited long enough for the aggys to grow into something worthy of carry the name of the state of Texas. It is now time for the people of Texas to force and impose badly needed changes upon Texas A&M.

(photo of the annual ceremony on the Texas A&M campus where white aggys gather to celebrate "The Great Negro Killer" and all he stood for.

aggy muster.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Even the ags can't be THAT clueless.

Yes, they can. I hope Randy has the info because I can't find my post about it. I think it was after a gathering around 1930 or so where shots were fired at Hitler. He wasn't hit but some of the marchers were killed. They started a yearly memorial service in their honor and as each name was called the audience replied "here". Sound familiar?

• Fuck You 1

Yes, they can. I hope Randy has the info because I can't find my post about it. I think it was after a gathering around 1930 or so where shots were fired at Hitler. He wasn't hit but some of the marchers were killed. They started a yearly memorial service in their honor and as each name was called the audience replied "here". Sound familiar?
here? auf english? oh come on

2 hours ago, happyhookem said:

You are thinking of the Nazi anniversary ceremonies of the beer hall putsch where the names of the “fallen martyrs” were called out.

https://books.google.com/books?id=UERGUqAgPU4C&pg=PA1940-IA1&lpg=PA1940-IA1&dq=roll+of+names+beer+hall+putsch+anniversary&source=bl&ots=D6TmZ2mTB0&sig=ACfU3U19ghHNueNkn9SsaXbAU13c_iDaig&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjCkeXa37TqAhVESq0KHdveB20Q6AEwDHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

beer hall putsch here.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke