• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

There's one Sunday. aggy relative posted about a group going to protect the statue from the protesters. Game on.

what near slur to be used by the old army ags does everyone have on their bingo board for sunday?

11 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

41210858-9EA5-4DE1-8943-7F5FC12EB4DB.thumb.jpeg.1fe3155a16194ec1a2e37b5db54054c8.jpegI saw this on Twitter. Any idea what it’s referencing 

He is a person of color who is requesting that aggy recognize its history of celebrating white supremacy?

• Like 3

Two things I can say with a high level of confidence:

1) Sociologists are having a field day capturing the various aggy social media reactions to the racial controversies on the aggy campus

2) Individuals have a lot more research about Sul Ross and the “traditional” institutional racism that defines aggy culture that will be released after John Sharp announces their shrine to the “gallant negro killer” must remain on their campus. 

It is an entire new level of aggy racism and stupidity to assert Sul Ross represents timeless values every white boy should strive to emulate. 

The storm the fat, white racist aggys are about to unleash upon themselves, and the unwanted attention it will bring upon them, is going to be interesting to watch “from the outside looking in.” 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 hour ago, MuellerHorn said:

Allegations of Max Wright taking advantage of females being a serial rapist

Fixed.  You won't find any aggy threads about it as their mods are at DEFCON 1 in deleting any conversation about it.

Scientsits from Texas A&M University, biopharmaceutical company Pulmotect and MD Anderson Cancer Center will be testing a lung inhalent drug that could provide short-term immunity against COVID-19.  Film at 11:00.

Id like to believe this is gonna work and help our state and our country...but........well, aggy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Scientsits from Texas A&M University, biopharmaceutical company Pulmotect and MD Anderson Cancer Center will be testing a lung inhalent drug that could provide short-term immunity against COVID-19.  Film at 11:00.

Id like to believe this is gonna work and help our state and our country...but........well, aggy.

To be fair,  those scientists probably aren't aggy

I'm not even going to comment on the aggy vaccine press release other than to say this is what aggys have always done - press releases, grandiose claims, then crickets (once the government welfare stream funding whatever "game changer" they are touting dries up). Alchemy, cold fusion, 50 million doses of flu vaccine within four months of a pandemic, etc, etc. It just never ends for those idiots over in Crackerland.

My aggy quote of the day:

"From this point forward, all claims of racism should be dismissed unless solid proof accompanies the claim." https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3123831/replies/56925455

Those white trash rednecks have been dismissing any and all claims of aggy racism since the day Jefferson Davis was asked to be the school's president. It's "turdition."

Racial animosity at Texas A&M will get much worse before it gets any better. The disciples of the "gallant negro killer" haven't even begun to show how much self-inflicted damage they can cause, and they have their boot heels dug in this time.

White trash aggys (as opposed to the rare "Aggie" they produce) are cursed with the ignorance of Fish Camp fairy tales they cluelessly believe to be their school's "history" and are completely unable to understand why any minority could object to the deep-seated racism that defines aggy culture.

How any minority and/or person of color could ever consider setting foot In the Brazos Valley, let alone on that campus, baffles me.

The civil rights of Texas are not open for negotiations. They are the law of the land. Racist aggys have been allowed by racists in the state legislature and racist elected officials to openly display their contempt for the law and for the civil rights of Texans for far too long.

John Sharp bleated about $100 million in scholarships to attract minority students (not to help needy minority students, but just to find the price point for minority students at which four years of aggy racism might be tolerable). None of us believe that commitment was made in good faith, but it stands as an example of how education in Texas is hindered by the existence of Texas A&M University.

There is no commitment whatsoever to transform Texas A&M from a school only for white, racist Texans capable of achieving a 2.5GPA at Blinn, into an institution for all Texans capable of achieving a 2.5GPA at Blinn (and one Texans could have pride in, as opposed to being deeply ashamed of). If Texans commit to finally cleaning up the sewer that is aggy culture, $100 million would instantly materialize to be used by students truly needing financial assistance. That would only be the beginning of a long list of what Texans could reap by "draining the swamp" that is the Brazos Valley and Texas A&M.

But no, the disciples of the "gallant negro killer" have to continuously piss the resources of the people of Texas down the drain to perpetuate their sacred aggy racism.

Their core problem (pun intended) is that Texas A&M is run by white trash, racist aggys for white trash, racist aggys, and not for the people of Texas.

Do we truly want problems such as Covid, cancer, and Alzheimer's solved? If so, unleash the intellectual capacity of the next generation of Texans, including Texans of color, through quality post-secondary education. Texans have to quit wasting badly needed financial resources and the human potential "turditionally" locked away inside the minority community, to perpetuate aggy hate and aggy racism.

Fuck aggy.

The people of Texas deserve better than the shame that is Texas A&M.

aggy goddamned cotton.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm not even going to comment on the aggy vaccine press release other than to say this is what aggys have always done - press releases, grandiose claims, then crickets (once the government welfare stream funding whatever "game changer" they are touting dries up). Alchemy, cold fusion, 50 million doses of flu vaccine within four months of a pandemic, etc, etc. It just never ends for those idiots over in Crackerland.

My aggy quote of the day:

"From this point forward, all claims of racism should be dismissed unless solid proof accompanies the claim." https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3123831/replies/56925455

Those white trash rednecks have been dismissing any and all claims of aggy racism since the day Jefferson Davis was asked to be the school's president. It's "turdition."

Racial animosity at Texas A&M will get much worse before it gets any better. The disciples of the "gallant negro killer" haven't even begun to show how much self-inflicted damage they can cause, and they have their boot heels dug in this time.

White trash aggys (as opposed to the rare "Aggie" they produce) are cursed with the ignorance of Fish Camp fairy tales they cluelessly believe to be their school's "history" and are completely unable to understand why any minority could object to the deep-seated racism that defines aggy culture.

How any minority and/or person of color could ever consider setting foot In the Brazos Valley, let alone on that campus, baffles me.

The civil rights of Texas are not open for negotiations. They are the law of the land. Racist aggys have been allowed by racists in the state legislature and racist elected officials to openly display their contempt for the law and for the civil rights of Texans for far too long.

John Sharp bleated about $100 million in scholarships to attract minority students (not to help needy minority students, but just to find the price point for minority students at which four years of aggy racism might be tolerable). None of us believe that commitment was made in good faith, but it stands as an example of how education in Texas is hindered by the existence of Texas A&M University.

There is no commitment whatsoever to transform Texas A&M from a school only for white, racist Texans capable of achieving a 2.5GPA at Blinn, into an institution for all Texans capable of achieving a 2.5GPA at Blinn (and one Texans could have pride in, as opposed to being deeply ashamed of). If Texans commit to finally cleaning up the sewer that is aggy culture, $100 million would instantly materialize to be used by students truly needing financial assistance. That would only be the beginning of a long list of what Texans could reap by "draining the swamp" that is the Brazos Valley and Texas A&M.

But no, the disciples of the "gallant negro killer" have to continuously piss the resources of the people of Texas down the drain to perpetuate their sacred aggy racism.

Their core problem (pun intended) is that Texas A&M is run by white trash, racist aggys for white trash, racist aggys, and not for the people of Texas.

Do we truly want problems such as Covid, cancer, and Alzheimer's solved? If so, unleash the intellectual capacity of the next generation of Texans, including Texans of color, through quality post-secondary education. Texans have to quit wasting badly needed financial resources and the human potential "turditionally" locked away inside the minority community, to perpetuate aggy hate and aggy racism.

Fuck aggy.

The people of Texas deserve better than the shame that is Texas A&M.

aggy goddamned cotton.jpeg

12-Deaths.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

12-Deaths.jpg

I guess we can tell the aggys that if they are offended by these representations of "good ol' Crackerland" they should "just get over it." (If we note that Sul Ross was a Baylor grad, raised and buried in Waco, this cartoon is pretty much an aggy trifecta.)

Fuck aggy.

aggy arizona bonfire cartoon copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I dunno. Stephen McGee trying to get in Brian orakpo’s face at the game in 2008 was pretty aggy. Even the announcers laughed.

Orakpo? Thought that was Mr.Texter/Building Wrecker Sergio Kindle?

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 1

Every time I get pissed that we lost that bid, I remember who the Sec of Energy was at the time and they can all go get fucked together.  There’s no doubt in mind they’ll fuck that place up somehow.  They are no doubt technically proficient, but their worldview and ability to coexist with other types of people is just so severely stunted.

anyway, I’m still bitter.  

The reason I asked about the vaccine business is because of what I read at secrunt earlier.

Don’t you worry A&M IS HERE!!! (Covid treatment)Posted by Farmer1906 iconastros.png on 7/9/20 at 8:47 pm
LINK

quote:
Scientsits from Texas A&M University, biopharmaceutical company Pulmotect and MD Anderson Cancer Center will be testing a lung inhalent drug that could provide short-term immunity against COVID-19.

We may single handedly save the football season that we’re about to win.

Someone needs to post over there and expose them for the embezzling bastards that they are.  I've been trying to but I'm actually having to work today and it's screwing with my ability to post.

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

not trying to make excuses, but here's one...

and then this gem...

Pinning the tweet about him not being NFL material seems like some real growth from him. Good on O’Neal for gaining some self-awareness.

I guess we can all change given the right amount of time, which in O’Neal’s case is about 5 seconds. 

Edited by Burt Macklin