Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

internationalteamphoto.jpg

2019 National Champion Texas Tech Meat Judging Team

Texas Tech has won The Meat Judging National Championship 14 times...

https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2019/11/Stories/meat-judging-national-championship 

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2019/05/10/collegiate-meat-judging-big-12-texas-tech-mark-miller-taylor-schertz

Now we know why Aggy fears Tech getting a vet school.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here is a perfect example of how the Texas A&M "education" completely fails to prepare white aggys for real life, instead only preparing them to perpetuate white aggy ignorance.

Below is the foreword from a typewritten biography of Sul Ross (and Ross' father), written about 1920 by Sul Ross' daughter Bessie Clarke. Later in this foreword, she states while she had "endeavored to be interesting, I have striven to be correct in every detail."

An educated woman, in no way under duress, with no discernible political or financial motive. In her own words, as she strove to be correct in every detail.

After reading the first four paragraphs of the foreword attached below, try (if it is at all possible) to discern the object of Ross' efforts in fighting the Comanches. This challenge is above the abilities of the vast majority of white aggys. Not a single aggy "historian" that John Sharp has found has a clue what Ross was fighting for. aggy PhD's completely unable to read these four paragraphs and discern any hint of Ross' motivation.

A commitment to education for people of color? Mutual peace? Economic prosperity for all? We know Ross gained a "personal acquaintance" fighting the Comanches, but to what end?

If only someone having some personal connection to Sul Ross, striving to be correct in every detail, could give us some sort of a clue what Ross hoped to establish by venturing into "traditional" Comanche lands and wantonly killing Comanche men, women and children.

Where can we find anyone capable of helping us unravel this complete mystery? Sadly, we already know there are zero white alumni of Texas A&M University capable of reading these paragraphs and helping unravel this mystery of Texas history. Not a single one. And not a single white aggy has a clue how someone who was willing to die to establish "the supremacy of the white man" could be referred to as a white supremacist. Or, how those who worship at the shrine of an unquestioned white supremacist could be seen by some as also being white supremacists.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy daughter foreward.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 2

Aggy has infiltrated the Canadian CDC and been doing it right for years...

Glory holes could be the key to having safe sex during the coronavirus pandemic ... at least according to Canada's top health experts.

The Canadian CDC breaks it down like this ... if you're gonna have sex during the pandemic, it's a helluva lot safer to "use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact."

12 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

internationalteamphoto.jpg

2019 National Champion Texas Tech Meat Judging Team

Texas Tech has won The Meat Judging National Championship 14 times...

https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2019/11/Stories/meat-judging-national-championship 

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2019/05/10/collegiate-meat-judging-big-12-texas-tech-mark-miller-taylor-schertz

Good lord.  I do like the fact that a dude had to be shopped into the picture (Top row, second from the end on the left).

Edited by Homesickhorn

On 7/22/2020 at 12:36 PM, Randolph Duke said:

“If we’re not playing college football or we don’t have fans in the stands or either one of those, it’s a devastating, dramatic impact on our operating budget,” Bjork said. “We’re not subsidized by the university — we’re 100 percent self-sustaining. If there are no fall sports, there is no magic formula for making up that revenue.

Lulz, that fucking idiot doesn't even know what the word "or" means apparently. 

Edited by Blotto

Been reported the Chinese have attempted to hack into the computers of the gomers medical research, boy are they in for a shock.
You tryna say Chinese people wouldnt appreciate thousands of pics showing sheep in compromising postions?

22 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Here is a perfect example of how the Texas A&M "education" completely fails to prepare white aggys for real life, instead only preparing them to perpetuate white aggy ignorance.

Below is the foreward from a typewritten biography of Sul Ross (and Ross' father), written about 1920 by Sul Ross' daughter Bessie Clarke. Later in this foreward, she states while she had "endeavored to be interesting, I have striven to be correct in every detail."

An educated woman, in no way under duress, with no discernible political or financial motive. In her own words, as she strove to be correct in every detail.

After reading the first four paragraphs of the foreward attached below, try (if it is at all possible) to discern the object of Ross' efforts in fighting the Comanches. This challenge is above the abilities of the vast majority of white aggys. Not a single aggy "historian" that John Sharp has found has a clue what Ross was fighting for. aggy PhD's completely unable to read these four paragraphs and discern any hint of Ross' motivation.

A commitment to education for people of color? Mutual peace? Economic prosperity for all? We know Ross gained a "personal acquaintance" fighting the Comanches, but to what end?

If only someone having some personal connection to Sul Ross, striving to be correct in every detail, could give us some sort of a clue what Ross hoped to establish by venturing into "traditional" Comanche lands and wantonly killing Comanche men, women and children.

Where can we find anyone capable of helping us unravel this complete mystery? Sadly, we already know there are zero white alumni of Texas A&M University capable of reading these paragraphs and helping unravel this mystery of Texas history. Not a single one. And not a single white aggy has a clue how someone who was willing to die to establish "the supremacy of the white man" could be referred to as a white supremacist. Or, how those who worship at the shrine of an unquestioned white supremacist could be seen by some as also being white supremacists.

aggy daughter foreward.jpeg

Ahem. Foreword.  Not “forward.”

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Ahem. Foreword.  Not “forward.”

Spellcheck. I hate it. 

While we are on the subject of typos, here is a new entrant on the list of job interviews containing massive warning signals. Called the candidate back to essentially lecture him for an errant comma on his cover letter. 

Not the boss. The boss’ wife.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/23/susan-pompeo-state-mike-378073

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

Five years ago, a young Kansan named Jakob Provo had almost gotten a job working for ambitious Congressman Mike Pompeo. He’d aced the interview, he thought, and he was certainly qualified. But there was just one snag: Pompeo’s wife, Susan, noticed that he had put a comma in the wrong spot on his cover letter—and she wasn’t happy about it.

RD, I was just busting you balls a little.  We are all guilty of grammatical mistakes.

I do find it funny that the article's author writes this piece critical of Susan Pompeo(ous)' ridiculous nitpicking yet pens this cringe-worthy masterpiece that would cause my high school English teacher to lop off my head. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

NATIONAL COUSINS DAY – July 24

NATIONAL COUSINS DAY

National Cousins Day on July 24th recognizes the lifelong relationships that grow among cousins. Our first friendships often form with cousins as young as infants and endure a lifetime. 

Whether cousins grow up together in close-knit families or only see each other occasionally, they share common memories through grandparents, aunts, and uncles. At family gatherings, cousins entertain each other and get into trouble together, too. They celebrate birthdays and might even blow out the other’s candles to their cousin’s annoyance. When their siblings irritate them, cousins become an ally. Sometimes cousins seem more like siblings, especially if they’re only children.

As cousins grow up, watching their children grow reminds them of their youth. And that’s when the cycle begins anew.

The day celebrates every age of cousins – new baby cousins and cousins whose babies are all grown up!

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-cousins-day-july-24/

KU_I_love_my_cousing_t600.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, deadshank said:

RD, I was just busting you balls a little.  We are all guilty of grammatical mistakes.

I do find it funny that the article's author writes this piece critical of Susan Pompeo(ous)' ridiculous nitpicking yet pens this cringe-worthy masterpiece that would cause my high school English teacher to lop off my head. 

Quite a rude photo of the lady in question....

971C4246-777E-4BC5-A052-AF4A24A734FC.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

I was recently introduced to a new sports business website that launched less than a month ago (sportico.com). Their latest piece talks about ESPN's ad revenue position with respect to college football (see chart below). The ags keep insisting (as they did when SECN launched) that magical media factors are aligning to deliver them (and their redneck conference brethren) a massive financial windfall. Their latest "financial windfall" fairy tale was that the conference media rights now held by CBS would be the catalyst.

CBS currently pays the SEC $55 mil annually (max 17 games). According to this chart, on $151 mil in gross ad revenue. Conference payout of roughly 30% of ad revenue for first-run rights only. Seems reasonable. I checked and the $151 mil number includes ad revenue from post- and pre-game studio shows associated with CBS broadcasts. In short, CBS generates about $10 mil/ game for its Saturday afternoon SEC football broadcasts.

A few months ago, John Ourand of Sports Business Daily speculated the SEC and ESPN/Disney were negotiating a new deal that would raise conference payouts from 30% of gross ad revenues to 200%. He put the odds of such a deal at the time as being "95%." https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/SB-Blogs/Breaking-News/2019/12/SEC.aspx  Another SEC homer site speculated the value of the SEC/ESPN/Disney deal could "easily end up being $400 million or more when all is said and done.” https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/21/tv-deal-sec-million/

When that story was published, I was publicly skeptical of the "200% of revenue" claim. Now, full disclosure -  I weren't edumacated to be "aggy smart." By background is in the classical "Profits = Revenue - Expenses" school of financial analysis, with a "profit" number greater than zero being the general objective. Which is probably why I stop and scratch my head when I hear a business supposedly intends to pay out 200% of revenue (before paying any operating expenses), scale this model and generate HUUUUGE operating profits. Outside of the world of "aggy smart," losing money on each transaction and hoping to make it up on volume just doesn't work.

I can't vouch for the veracity of these numbers. I am taking them at face value, factoring in the current uncertainties surrounding live college sports broadcasting, and watching intently to see what numbers the SEC media rights currently held by CBS actually generate when up for renewal. I don't see how over-the-air broadcast ad revenue is going to increase markedly for any new rights holders. CBS' $100 mil cut for operating expenses and profit seems well established and not likely to go down for any new rights holder(s). Use the $300 mil rights fee being speculated and add in CBS' long-established $100 mil for op ex and margin, and any rights holder is looking at having to generate at least a quarter of a billion dollars in ancillary revenue from a product only generating $150 mil in gross revenue currently. Remember the games are already being broadcast live, over-the-air, on their first run. In a world of increasing cord-cutters, any new rights holder will have to factor in how new alternative revenue streams might cannibalize existing over-the-air ad revenues. A revenue increase of $250 mil in that environment is a lot of Disney+ subscriptions. More than I think can be generated from 17 SEC football games.

Full Sportico.com story: https://www.sportico.com/2020/leagues/college-sports/espn-college-football-billion-1234609615/

callege football ad revenue chart.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

I am working on a separate aggypedia entry for our dear, white supremacist friend and "gallant negro killer," Brig Gen Lawrence Sullivan Ross, CSA (ret). Just for fun, I looked at Ross' wiki page to watch the aggy cockroaches come out in force to defend aggy ignorance at all costs.

While looking, I noticed av ardent aggy Wiki cockroach who I could always count on to defend stupidity at all costs. Evidently, the anti-white supremacists are evidently starting to push back at against aggy stupidity.

I so hope CBS televises an aggy home game this fall so we can see that place erupt in racial acrimony and protest during the broadcast. I can only imagine the national reaction to the aggy dipshits in their fake army costumes going "full aggy" against any and every Black fan in attendance. And on live television.

Expect more as the forces of good fight for racial equality and American values. And against the aggy forces of white supremacy and ignorance.

(Full disclosure - I am not involved with any wiki-related crap at all. I am quite comfortable just watching aggy (yet again) show their stupidity and being their own worst enemy).

buffs wiki page.jpeg

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I was recently introduced to a new sports business website that launched less than a month ago (sportico.com). Their latest piece talks about ESPN's ad revenue position with respect to college football (see chart below). The ags keep insisting (as they did when SECN launched) that magical media factors are aligning to deliver them (and their redneck conference brethren) a massive financial windfall. Their latest "financial windfall" fairy tale was that the conference media rights now held by CBS would be the catalyst.

CBS currently pays the SEC $55 mil annually (max 17 games). According to this chart, on $151 mil in gross ad revenue. Conference payout of roughly 30% of ad revenue for first-run rights only. Seems reasonable. I checked and the $151 mil number includes ad revenue from post- and pre-game studio shows associated with CBS broadcasts. In short, CBS generates about $10 mil/ game for its Saturday afternoon SEC football broadcasts.

A few months ago, John Ourand of Sports Business Daily speculated the SEC and ESPN/Disney were negotiating a new deal that would raise conference payouts from 30% of gross ad revenues to 200%. He put the odds of such a deal at the time as being "95%." https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/SB-Blogs/Breaking-News/2019/12/SEC.aspx  Another SEC homer site speculated the value of the SEC/ESPN/Disney deal could "easily end up being $400 million or more when all is said and done.” https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/21/tv-deal-sec-million/

When that story was published, I was publicly skeptical of the "200% of revenue" claim. Now, full disclosure -  I weren't edumacated to be "aggy smart." By background is in the classical "Profits = Revenue - Expenses" school of financial analysis, with a "profit" number greater than zero being the general objective. Which is probably why I stop and scratch my head when I hear a business supposedly intends to pay out 200% of revenue (before paying any operating expenses), scale this model and generate HUUUUGE operating profits. Outside of the world of "aggy smart," losing money on each transaction and hoping to make it up on volume just doesn't work.

I can't vouch for the veracity of these numbers. I am taking them at face value, factoring in the current uncertainties surrounding live college sports broadcasting, and watching intently to see what numbers the SEC media rights currently held by CBS actually generate when up for renewal. I don't see how over-the-air broadcast ad revenue is going to increase markedly for any new rights holders. CBS' $100 mil cut for operating expenses and profit seems well established and not likely to go down for any new rights holder(s). Use the $300 mil rights fee being speculated and add in CBS' long-established $100 mil for op ex and margin, and any rights holder is looking at having to generate at least a quarter of a billion dollars in ancillary revenue from a product only generating $150 mil in gross revenue currently. Remember the games are already being broadcast live, over-the-air, on their first run. In a world of increasing cord-cutters, any new rights holder will have to factor in how new alternative revenue streams might cannibalize existing over-the-air ad revenues. A revenue increase of $250 mil in that environment is a lot of Disney+ subscriptions. More than I think can be generated from 17 SEC football games.

Full Sportico.com story: https://www.sportico.com/2020/leagues/college-sports/espn-college-football-billion-1234609615/

callege football ad revenue chart.jpeg

I wouldn't only look at the game advertising revenue for ESPN. They are more then willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a single game (like MNF) because they can do countless hours of other programing based on the game. They can sell 15 hours of ads a week during the time spent sucking off the SEC, even more then before. 

The 3 hours of game time is their loss leader. Same goes for the ridiculous amounts Netflix/Amazon/Apple/Hulu are throwing around for movies and shows. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

1 hour ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I wouldn't only look at the game advertising revenue for ESPN. They are more then willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a single game (like MNF) because they can do countless hours of other programing based on the game. They can sell 15 hours of ads a week during the time spent sucking off the SEC, even more then before. 

The 3 hours of game time is their loss leader. Same goes for the ridiculous amounts Netflix/Amazon/Apple/Hulu are throwing around for movies and shows. 

But if CBS could only pull in about $10 mil of ad revenue per game with the games in prime broadcast windows, how does ESPN make money paying 200% of ad revenue off the top, before operating costs and return on capital? Where is the pool of money people are claiming will be generated by SEC switching from CBS to ESPN?

There aren't THAT many SEC fans not already watching and just waiting to come out of the woodwork when CBS' contract expires. That's not how SEC fans behave. I don't think SEC football will boom in viewership over the previous CBS numbers just because Kirk Herbstreit was in the booth. I would guess the number of potential SEC viewers holding out until CBS no longer televises SEC games to be exactly zero.

MNF numbers make sense because they come with a lot of pre-game and post-game programming that adds to the ad dollar revenues. Where does ESPN or ABC sports place post-and pre-game SEC football shows in the schedule that isn't already taken up by other college sports broadcasts that will be cannibalized?

Assuming ESPN gets re-broadcast rights for SEC games, there might be some small incremental revenues, but a quarter of a billion dollars in revenues that CBS couldn't monetize? No way in hell.

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I am working on a separate aggypedia entry for our dear, white supremacist friend and "gallant negro killer," Brig Gen Lawrence Sullivan Ross, CSA (ret).

Yeah - I've seen the first draft of this, and it's a good one.  As you'd expect, it is completely referenced and accurately written.  I think it'll be a good addition.  I am looking forward to getting the final version and then getting this on the site tomorrow, if possible.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, aggypedia said:

Yeah - I've seen the first draft of this, and it's a good one.  As you'd expect, it is completely referenced and accurately written.  I think it'll be a good addition.  I am looking forward to getting the final version and then getting this on the site tomorrow, if possible.

The problem is that there is just so damned much information to condense into one single entry. Especially for someone such as myself, who we all know has never failed to use a paragraph when a sentence would suffice.

The ags won't accept who Ross truly was without an autographed eight-by-ten color glossy photograph (with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was) depicting Sul Ross in his personal robe from the Texas A&M Alumni Klan Robe Collection. I honestly believe trying to discuss who Sul Ross was is just too much for almost any aggy who bought into Fish Camp.

aggypedia.com still has never had a single substantive element refuted or proven wrong. It stands today as the single most accurate source anywhere on Texas A&M history and culture.

And after the piece about Sul Ross is posted, aggypedia.com will remain the single most accurate source anywhere on Texas A&M history and culture. Complete with cited references.

One thing that has amazed me through all this is just how much obscure historical information is now available online, for free. UNT down in Denton has an especially impressive digital collection.

Not surprisingly, Texas A&M doesn't even have its own past reports to the legislature available on its servers. The individual employees at Cushing are overall quite good, but I have no doubt there is much about their collection (such as the aggy alumni Klan robe collection) there are instructed never to speak of.

fish camp lie.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The problem is that there is just so damned much information to condense into one single entry. Especially for someone such as myself, who we all know has never failed to use a paragraph when a sentence would suffice.

The ags won't accept who Ross truly was without an autographed eight-by-ten color glossy photograph (with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was) depicting Sul Ross in his personal robe from the Texas A&M Alumni Klan Robe Collection. I honestly believe trying to discuss who Sul Ross was is just too much for almost any aggy who bought into Fish Camp.

aggypedia.com still has never had a single substantive element refuted or proven wrong. It stands today as the single most accurate source anywhere on Texas A&M history and culture.

And after the piece about Sul Ross is posted, aggypedia.com will remain the single most accurate source anywhere on Texas A&M history and culture. Complete with cited references.

One thing that has amazed me through all this is just how much obscure historical information is now available online, for free. UNT down in Denton has an especially impressive digital collection.

Not surprisingly, Texas A&M doesn't even have its own past reports to the legislature available on its servers. The individual employees at Cushing are overall quite good, but I have no doubt there is much about their collection (such as the aggy alumni Klan robe collection) there are instructed never to speak of.

fish camp lie.jpg

Rep’d for the “Alice’s Restaurant” reference. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The aggys have no clue how sociologists view them as subjects to be studied, much like redneck lab rats.

Sometimes it is just creepy how predictably aggys act.

Extra points to Bob Marley for pegging the aggys perfectly. “If you know your history/then you will know where you’re comin’ from/and you wouldn’t have to ask me/who the heck do I think I am.”

"Buffalo Soldier" should be the anthem of the anti-white supremacy groups on the aggy campus.

https://hazlitt.net/blog/marley-hypothesis-who-actually-sees-racism

jeopardy.jpg?itok=VJit1vWa

The Marley Hypothesis: Who Actually Sees Racism?

Consider a situation: a number of people walk into a restaurant at the same time. The server attends to all the white customers. The last customer served happens to be the only person of colour. Is this racism?

What about something more general: how would you describe the portrayal of African Americans in the US entertainment media? Is there racism there?

It’s long been understood that how you respond to these kinds of questions is heavily influenced by the colour of your skin. Numerous studies have shown that people from the dominant racial group perceive far less racism in mainstream society than people from subordinate racial groups. The real question is: who is seeing things as they really are?

It’s an ugly argument, one that flares up daily on television and in bars everywhere. When a court finds a man innocent of shooting an unarmed black teenager, is it systemic racism, or just a case of the facts on the ground being difficult to prove in court? When Kanye West goes on Jimmy Kimmel, ranting about how the fashion world looks at him, a black man, like he’s crazy, is he being a celebrity baby, or is he on to something? Is the dominant group simply blind to prejudice, or are minorities oversensitive, too eager to hold onto past grievances and play the race card in this quickly improving society?

In a study published in Psychological Science last year, researchers at the University of Kansas and Texas A&M set out to test what they call the “Marley Hypothesis.” The theory is that minorities may perceive current racism differently because they have more accurate knowledge about the racism of the past. The dominant group, in contrast, may deny racism because they’re ignorant of history. The thesis is more or less an academic attempt to test the assertion of “Buffalo Soldier” by Bob Marley: “If you know your history/then you will know where you’re comin’ from/and you wouldn’t have to ask me/who the heck do I think I am.”

For the study, psychologists found European-American students from a predominantly white university in the Midwest and African-American students from two historically black universities. Both groups were given a history test in which they had to judge whether plausible statements about past racism were true or false. For example: “The F.B.I. [Federal Bureau of Investigation] has employed illegal techniques (e.g., hidden microphones in motels) in an attempt to discredit African American political leaders during the civil rights movement.” (True.) Or: “African American Paul Ferguson was shot outside of his Alabama home for trying to integrate professional football.” (False.)

The groups also took a survey created to measure how they perceived present-day racism. They read scenarios that were about individuals (the waiter who serves the black person last) and all of society (the treatment of African-Americans in the media), and used a scale of 1 to 7 to indicate to what extent each situation described a case of racism.

When the results were tallied, the researchers found that African American students were far more accurate about picking out historical facts about racism without showing any tendency raise false alarms about fabricated events. They were nearly three times better at the test than European Americans. African-American students were also far more likely to see a given situation as racist than white students.

Most interestingly, white students were least likely to see prejudice when it came to examples of systemic racism rather than individual prejudice. The sense was that, while one specific server might be a bigot, mainstream society as a whole was doing OK.

It’s easy to see the way that ignorance here goes beyond a simple lack of knowledge and seems to veer towards mainstream historical denial. Systematic racism—the kind of large-scale prejudice that implicates entire societies—is far more difficult to contend with than the work of a few bad apples. Like the Canadian tendency to forget that this country ever had a history of slavery or that Japanese-Canadians were thrown into internment camps just a few generations ago, collective ignorance begins to feel like a convenient strategy. As the researchers argue, systemic racism is “more difficult to quarantine from one’s self-image than are isolated incidents of racism.” As a society, it’s easier, more advantageous, to simply not know. And not knowing makes you far more likely to see present-day society as an imperfect, but more or less equitable place.

Of course, the current study doesn’t prove that differing historical knowledge about documented racism is the ultimate reason people have different perceptions of present-day racism. It just shows a strong correlation. But as the authors politely suggest, if attunement to undisputed historical facts comes with a greater sense of present-day racism, then perhaps the next time we have an argument about whether or not something is racist, the burden of proof should rest with the deniers. Show me someone who sees the world as a post-racial utopia—a society where minorities simply need to move on and stop harping on perceived slights—and I’ll show you someone who is, quite simply, demonstrably ignorant.

Edited by Randolph Duke

Here is a perfect example of a) why watching aggy from a cultural standpoint is entertaining, b) aggy cluelessness causing them to act just as predicted, and c) an example of just how far above Texas A&M quality universities are.

One of the clowns over a "Bailout Billy's redneck roundup" (texags) is absolutely willing to fight systemic racism, if only anyone could help him find him some! 

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3126867/1

That thread is consummate aggy.

From the article I posted last night:

"Show me someone who sees the world as a post-racial utopia—a society where minorities simply need to move on and stop harping on perceived slights—and I’ll show you someone who is, quite simply, demonstrably ignorant." https://hazlitt.net/blog/marley-hypothesis-who-actually-sees-racism

So of course I laugh at all the little racists over in that thread, being demonstrably ignorant. And being aggy, they have no self-awareness. On top of that, because they only went to a glorified trade school, they would never be introduced to material such as the articles or studies talking about exactly how their culture behaves on a daily basis.

In other words, the aggys aren't the scholars of our society. They are the lab rats.

Need another example:

A paper that explains aggy well: White People’s Obsession with Reverse Racism https://hazlitt.net/blog/white-peoples-obsession-reverse-racism

That paper references a 2011 Harvard study that reads as if it were written as a feature piece on aggy culture. 

The aggys aren't the scholars of our society. They are the lab rats.

4 minutes ago, The Marsellus Wallace said:

Is it?

It is. Fixed. Thanks.

To me, this is classic debate as we were taught in school. Start with the same source documents, build an argument, let the other side offer a counter-argument.

The pro-Ross contingent has my argument. Let's see how well their aggy-level edumacation serves them in constructing their counter-argument.

My expectation is the predominate response will be "full aggy," and not "well educated aggy."