• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 7/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, TexMexBuddha said:

Just don't take the NovaVax vaccine and you'll be good.

Well shit one less viable vaccine candidate. aggy in the mix guarantees this option shits the bed after the customary big money theft. Most likely lethal. 

22 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

It is time to take a stand against the sins of our past. Time to let go of the cruelty and muffled racism of the Old Army, and march together forward with the New. As a campus we have grown beyond Sully. We are now able to look at him as he was, rather than how his supporters would have him remembered.

He really, really, really doesn't know his audience.

I read the whole thing. Sul Ross is the embodiment of Aggie. They should take the current statue down and replace it with one the size of the Statue of Liberty. It would never occur to them that they were creating the antithetical Statue of Slavery. It would be a monument to irony deafness and the willfully obtuse.

It should be flooded with giant spotlights in the heroic way of the good ol' Reich. Aggies could gather for their sacred muster in square battalions all around and sing songs about the Knightly Gentleman and the Negro's Friend.

It is their destiny. 

spacer.png

On 7/27/2020 at 8:45 PM, Deej said:

They'll take the vaccine money and put it towards the stadium debt and MeeMaw's bag money and deliver millions of doses of aggy jizz.

Top 30 Jizz In My Pants GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Not even top grade aggy jizz, just some employee at the local fuel mart that has a thing for male cheerleaders reaching for items on the bottom shelf...

No one is laughing at the "pro-Sul Ross" zeitgeist more than I. Just one wonderfully self-inflicted aggy jokes after another. They are truly some of the most poorly educated college graduates on could imagine. Fucking clueless beyond belief. Watching them stumble over themselves as they try to separate aggy indoctrinated racism and aggy culture is sad, and yet comical.

Some of us are sick the direction the school is going. Do you think we're better than UT Austin? I don't. At this point, we might as well be the agricultural branch of the UT System. What is happening now on campus with fake hate crimes, the starting QB calling alumni racists, threats of defunding the Corps.... you may thing it's all tongue in cheek and said in jest, but others do not.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3126779/replies/57042753

There's a need for a place like Texas A&M in the world? Really? Lol. There isn't even a need for a place like Texas A&M in Texas.

I don't know what is happening on our campus now but there are current students who are not learning what it means to be an Aggie.

Texas A&M is about transformation, taking the student no matter their race, gender where they came from or even where they are going and creating something different than you will find anywhere else on this planet. An Aggie, and only an Aggie will understand this.

There is a need for a place like Texas A&M University in our country and our world. Aggies have NEVER tried to be like every one else. It is a shame that you spent so much time here, and from what you wrote, never came to understand that. The misguided people who hired young never got it either. If they had they would never have hired someone like young.

It is time for all Aggies everywhere to stand up and tell them the truth. That Aggies are not racists and WE WILL celebrate where we came from and after that WE WILL chart our own course, as Aggies, unbeholden to anyone else.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3127360/replies/57046596

Edited by Randolph Duke

it's not the wins, it's the revenue.

pyle20:

abilene

denton

tatonka

fresno

klan

vandy

daddy

oops.

i guess they will be asking UTIMCO for a check to pay the pyle bond holders.

local aggy football economy?  my guess is they actually have the hutzpah in the lege to raise the subject of an indoctrination station special business bailout.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I would actually be surprised if this list is comprehensive. It might be missing a few

edit-- he should have said "top four", not "top five", because A&M's finished 5th twice but higher only one time (the AP title in 1939). You really juice them making it "top four finishes". 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-predictions-phil-steele-2020/

Below are Steele’s full SEC predictions:

SEC East

1. Georgia Bulldogs
2. Florida Gators
3. Tennessee Volunteers
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. South Carolina Gamecocks
6. Missouri Tigers
7. Vanderbilt Commodores

SEC West

1. Alabama Crimson Tide
2. little ol aggy
3. LSU Tigers
4. Auburn Tigers
5. Ole Miss Rebels
6. Mississippi State Bulldogs
7. Arkansas Razorbacks 

aggy reaction...

49tsrk.gif

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-predictions-phil-steele-2020/

Below are Steele’s full SEC predictions:

SEC East

1. Georgia Bulldogs
2. Florida Gators
3. Tennessee Volunteers
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. South Carolina Gamecocks
6. Missouri Tigers
7. Vanderbilt Commodores

SEC West

1. Alabama Crimson Tide
2. little ol aggy
3. LSU Tigers
4. Auburn Tigers
5. Ole Miss Rebels
6. Mississippi State Bulldogs
7. Arkansas Razorbacks 

aggy reaction...

49tsrk.gif

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, demos said:

Uh... given that aggy has only beaten lsu once in a homecooked 4 (5?) ot game, 2nd in the west seems high. And have the ever swept the Mississippi schools?

Yeah they did last year, but both of them were dogshit. I mean it's like us sweeping the Kansas schools when kst is down.

56 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

It’s circulating on twitter that A&M will add games vs. UF and at Tennessee if the 10 game schedule is approved. 

aggy can "strengthen" their schedule on paper for this year knowing full well that the season most likely will not play out therefore not having to face the real consequences of additional losses.  However, in subsequent years this schedule will somehow surface in their "strength" of schedule and SEC debates as a bonus.

• Hook 'Em 2

It would be the aggyest of all things aggy for them to end up with a losing record on their self proclaimed "take a run at the national championship year" that's been circled on the calendar for the last couple of years. They are going to be hot garbage next year with no QB, RB or OL.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

aggy can "strengthen" their schedule on paper for this year knowing full well that the season most likely will not play out therefore not having to face the real consequences of additional losses.

that's the only reason I'm surprised at Bjork's tweet about not playing the gay fehgs at t.u., I would think this season in particular would be an opportune time to run his mouth given that any potential UT-A&M game will end up cancelled like the rest of them as soon as a player gets hospitalized.

8 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

that's the only reason I'm surprised at Bjork's tweet about not playing the gay fehgs at t.u., I would think this season in particular would be an opportune time to run his mouth given that any potential UT-A&M game will end up cancelled like the rest of them as soon as a player gets hospitalized.

Keep in mind most of the bowl games this year are also going to be cancelled. There remains the possibility of post-season exhibition games in their place. UT/ A&M talk will be brought back up if that is the case.