• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

If this was in the Dali Museum outside Tampa, it would make a lot of sense.
I've seen this a lot, and I still shake my head, every fucking time.
Yea well, time to think about that pic a little more.

When the concrete dried the PM still had the crew install railings on the far left of the picture.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

You should have left Alvard's name on that. Knowing it was an aggy professor who posted that picture adds context.

I haven't kept up. I'm guessing he's famous in all the "right" circles, though, so there's not a whole lot of point in protecting him, other than sheer habit. He's a big boy, and if they mess with him, they'll find that he's also patient, and doesn't mind trading punches.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I haven't kept up. I'm guessing he's famous in all the "right" circles, though, so there's not a whole lot of point in protecting him, other than sheer habit. He's a big boy, and if they mess with him, they'll find that he's also patient, and doesn't mind trading punches.

He is showing how the aggys aren't taught to think, they are only taught how to memorize what they are told. It is both comical and sad to watch. They struggle to process the facts he presents them. It is like watching little children being told that the fairy tales they grew up on aren't true stories.

fish camp lie.jpg

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Delusional recruit

there is no way to look poised and intelligent holding the "thumbs up" gesture

the best case, like I'm talking lantern-jawed action movie hero or Jessica Alba in a bikini, is you look like you're trying to be silly intentionally

the best case

this guy looks like he wandered away from the special education field trip at the mall

So, aggy is using a system called "CANVAS" for their online learning experience. Summer session classes ended yesterday, and they are now in final exam period. Only, they can't take their final exams because CANVAS locked everybody out once classes ended.

Hey, at least this mistake doesn't smell like raw sewage, so aggy has that going for them.

• Hook 'Em 1