Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

“The King” needs a success to justify his fees. “Success” used to be pipelines into major D1 programs. He needs “his guys” to kick ass, but “his guys” don’t always do all that well. 

Look back to his bullshit on Twitter when Toniel Carter wasn’t getting carried at UT. The same Toniel Carter who transferred to Sam Houston and, against lesser competition, faded into obscurity. 

But FK didn’t hesitate to blame UT and everything associated with it for Carter’s lack of success. 

Fuck FK. He sells hope. Often false hope. And blames everyone else when what he should be doing is being more honest with the kids he is working with. 

You are correct, Sir. The other aspect to his business model is being able to get his guys to the NFL so that he can continue to train them. That's why he gets so agitated when his guys don't get playing time. I am not sure what he is doing is any different from what FBI busted some basketball agents and Adidas for. Won't shock me in the least if we discover that Adidas is behind this as well. Isn't A&M an Adidas school?

• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Texags is going peak aggy today:

Yeah, it could be that Jimbo is so scared of backlash that he's afraid to bench mond. Or, it could be that you dumbfucks gave him a 100% guaranteed $75M contract and since he's just riding it out he doesn't give a shit how the team plays. I wonder which is more likely.

No shit.  Given that the money is guaranteed, why should he do anything?  If he coaches shitty and recruits shitty they will be forced in season 4 or 5 to fire him and then he gets the rest of that money without doing a thing.

Aggie has to be the dumbest group of motherfuckers on the planet.  I love this from Texags:

A&M offense:

62 plays vs Georgia
60 plays vs Lsu
60 plays vs Ok State
55 plays vs Vanderbilt

Most teams run 75+ plays on average on offense per game. Georgia ran like 90 plays yesterday. Same for Tech/Tu despite big plays limiting their number of plays per drive. Jimbo averages 60 offensive plays in virtually every game we play - regardless to turnovers. Other teams run like 80 plays.

WTF. Go up-tempo, and hire a Top5 OC.

That's about right.  The 1950s called, Jimbo, and they wan't their offense back.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It's sinking in over at texas that Jimbo won't replace Mond because he's the best QB they have on roster.... I have to laughingly agree with Jimbo.  Think this year is fun just wait till Mond graduates.

...along with Demas and about half of their NE mercenaries portaling. 

24 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It's sinking in over at texas that Jimbo won't replace Mond because he's the best QB they have on roster.... I have to laughingly agree with Jimbo.  Think this year is fun just wait till Mond graduates.

I had this conversation last night with an aggy friend. He started off bitching about Mond starting as if they had some better option on the bench. I just asked "who would be a better option?" LOL he just said, "hell if I know but Mond sucks ass." He then went on about being tired of this shit. The shit being annually disappointed.

I had to slip in a "Just enjoy each game at a time and accept things as they are, stop expecting a championship that will never happen." LOL He actually agreed then told me to fuck off after realizing it was a jab.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Or better yet - when Mond opts in for a 5th year next year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Apparently, Jimbo is no Mike Leach!   I’m guessing aggy could have had Leach for about 1/3 the price!

It would be amazing if, after he establishes success at msu, he publicly announces he'll move to aggy for 50% of what they're paying dumbo on the condition that they permanently change the corps to dress like pirates instead of soldiers (since it's all dress up anyway).

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

No shit.  Given that the money is guaranteed, why should he do anything?  If he coaches shitty and recruits shitty they will be forced in season 4 or 5 to fire him and then he gets the rest of that money without doing a thing.

Aggie has to be the dumbest group of motherfuckers on the planet.  I love this from Texags:

A&M offense:

62 plays vs Georgia
60 plays vs Lsu
60 plays vs Ok State
55 plays vs Vanderbilt

Most teams run 75+ plays on average on offense per game. Georgia ran like 90 plays yesterday. Same for Tech/Tu despite big plays limiting their number of plays per drive. Jimbo averages 60 offensive plays in virtually every game we play - regardless to turnovers. Other teams run like 80 plays.

WTF. Go up-tempo, and hire a Top5 OC.

That's about right.  The 1950s called, Jimbo, and they wan't their offense back.

aggy is all about living in the 50's. 

at texas? wtf? when will it sink in at aggy?

we knew jimbo was full of fail when aggy shelled out 75 mill to him guaroonteed. idoits. lulz.

2 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

So here's my question: say the Aggie administration decides at the end of this year that Jimbo must go.  How many years before they can afford to do so?

Also, TexAgs is full of conspiracy talk about how Jimbo has to keep playing Mond because, if he doesn't, the African American players on the team will revolt.

What a time to be alive.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Apparently, Jimbo is no Mike Leach!   I’m guessing aggy could have had Leach for about 1/3 the price!

It would be amazing if, after he establishes success at msu, he publicly announces he'll move to aggy for 50% of what they're paying dumbo on the condition that they permanently change the corps to dress like pirates instead of soldiers (since it's all dress up anyway).

approved GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So here's my question: say the Aggie administration decides at the end of this year that Jimbo must go.  How many years before they can afford to do so?

lulz Jimbo is a 100 year decision. They will be in massive debt to him forever.

the sandlot GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Also, TexAgs is full of conspiracy talk about how Jimbo has to keep playing Mond because, if he doesn't, the African American players on the team will revolt.

What a time to be alive.

Worry about today’s problems today, and tomorrow’s problems tomorrow. 

Right now aggy has a huge hole in their athletics department finances (as do all programs). They need to find the money for that before they worry about Jimbo.

My guess the the SEC home office gets a huge line of credit against future rights payments and gives each program “advance rights distributions” to provide the money for the athletics department shortfalls.

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Mike Leach is never going to work at Texas A&M.

and even if it DID come to pass, it would be at a premium from hell.

Worry about today’s problems today, and tomorrow’s problems tomorrow. 
Right now aggy has a huge hole in their athletics department finances (as do all programs). They need to find the money for that before they worry about Jimbo.
My guess the the SEC home office gets a huge line of credit against future rights payments and gives each program “advance rights distributions” to provide the money for the athletics department shortfalls.

And Aggie will immediately blow that money on all kinds of bullshit. That’s the last thing they need is some easy money
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Jimbo's not failing, the problem is bigger than him. Aggy just now starting to realize their place

Their most basic problem is cultural. The ”aggy experience” hasn’t changed over time enough to be attractive to a wide base of recruiting prospects. 

Alienate the mainstream of recruits and you are going to eternally suffer from easily  identifiable weaknesses in any major, competitive team sport. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

the narrative is pre-constructing before our very eyes....

if they go 4-6 or 5-5 it's Mond's fault because of the statue

he will have tied jimbo's hands.

jimbo's hands were tied.

it's the fault of that woke negro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

They have turned on him in texags, they are calling Leach better then him.

Leach is also better than Herman. I am amazed how much Leach hires really good assistants. His 1st staff at Tech was incredible. Hell, Baylor's HC was a defensive GA. I think he's going to do a lot of good things at MSU, because he might be able to get really good defensive recruits, something that really alluded him at Tech and WSU, even though it did appear his defenses at WSU were pretty good.