• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I’m addicted to aggy misery.
There’s no way the athletic department can even begin to think about dumping Jimbo and paying off that contract until he’s in 6 plus years can they? It’s not like they had a 4 win season. Thus far he’s made them exactly what they’ve been, a slightly better than average team. I guess their average yokel fan thinks some anonymous aggy millionaire is going to fund that buyout so they can money whip Urban Meyer or Saban to go to a&m because ending up in college station is their secret dream.
With regard to Mond... what happened? I heard he was killing it in practice? It’ll be funny when he elects to stay next year and they find out King isnt ready.
In reality, ready or not, King will be the guy next year whether he’s better than Mond or not and Mond will portal to another team and may put a pretty good year.

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I can’t think of a name who they might be jerking off over right now.  Who out there is the next in demand coach who ESPN jacks off too?  Some FCS guy?   

Sean McVay stupid sip.  We are talking the premier Texas team in the SEC SEC SEC.  You know he would take a pay cut to get to college station. 

1 hour ago, TexMexBuddha said:
3 hours ago, slorch said:
Mike Leach is never going to work at Texas A&M.
and even if it DID come to pass, it would be at a premium from hell.

But the look on Leach's face when he is met by the cadet color guard at Easterwood Field airport is... well how can you put a price on that?!!!

He'd probably turn and salute just to fuck with them.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I’m addicted to aggy misery.
There’s no way the athletic department can even begin to think about dumping Jimbo and paying off that contract until he’s in 6 plus years can they? It’s not like they had a 4 win season. Thus far he’s made them exactly what they’ve been, a slightly better than average team. I guess their average yokel fan thinks some anonymous aggy millionaire is going to fund that buyout so they can money whip Urban Meyer or Saban to go to a&m because ending up in college station is their secret dream.
With regard to Mond... what happened? I heard he was killing it in practice? It’ll be funny when he elects to stay next year and they find out King isnt ready.
In reality, ready or not, King will be the guy next year whether he’s better than Mond or not and Mond will portal to another team and may put a pretty good year.

Well, you see, Bear Bryant once coached at aggy, and he nearly killed some guys out west.

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Yep.   aggy gets stuck with Jimbo much like we got stuck with Smart on the court for another year , maybe two thanks the pandemic. 

I loathe aggy, but that's an unfair, disingenious comparison between two different sports. Texas basketball has a much better history than aggy football. 

Its a trainwreck happening in slow motion. Every redass agtard has declared BLM  the mortal enemy of the United States. Unfortunately most black athletes actually believe black lives do matter. Jimbo doesnt give a shit because thanks to aggy desperation, he's set for life. But I can guarantee you that they won't get another semi-respectable coach to set foot in that dumpster fire as long as the fan base continues to vilify the black lives matter movement. You think thats gonna change anytime soon?

Those goofy fucks are perfectly content goose-stepping in their Trump pajamas to their nightly circle jerks, but they have effectively committed athletic suicide. Diamond and Silk might be able to plug a couple of holes on the Dline, but they are gonna run out of black athletes that will put up with that bullshit pretty quickly. God knows what they will have to pay their next coach, because everybody with a brain realizes who fucked they are. 

2 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

If our season goes to shit, this would be a good year to play aggy in a bowl game.  I think Sam and crew could remind them who Daddy is pretty easily.

skunks can be very cute.  It doesn't mean I want one in the house...

Fuck Texas A&M.

the essence of "aggy" is a fan base that looks at the LSU-Mississippi State game and simultaneously thinks it's now more likely for A&M to beat LSU but no more likely for them to be challenged by MSU. LSU has gone from "a darn toss-up!!!!!! RAVENGE!!!!!" to "we got this'n in the bag" while MSU remains a sure W. 

oh Aggies, never change

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
14 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Apparently, Jimbo is no Mike Leach!   I’m guessing aggy could have had Leach for about 1/3 the price!

It would be amazing if, after he establishes success at msu, he publicly announces he'll move to aggy for 50% of what they're paying dumbo on the condition that they permanently change the corps to dress like pirates instead of soldiers (since it's all dress up anyway).

All I can see now is hundreds of aggy, all dressed in pirate wear, arms interlocked, bent over and swaying in saw'em off fashion. 

Cannot get this image out of my head. Fuck you. But damn funny.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, tejas60 said:

image.png.d3d4f047a464916aef030e53bb2d746c.png

There is no chance any fans talk about their campus being impressive. I didn’t grow up in Texas and like everyone else who didn’t I knew almost nothing about aggy because they’re irrelevant. First semester of college, I had a friend whose cousin played for aggy and got us free tickets so I went to the game. The first thought I had when stepping foot on campus was, holy shit, this campus is huge and the entire thing is ugly as fuck. Then I went inside the stadium and started seeing all the chants and turditions, and my next thought was What the Fuck is this freak show? Ive never been back to College Station since and hopefully never will. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

There is no chance any fans talk about their campus being impressive. I didn’t grow up in Texas and like everyone else who didn’t I knew almost nothing about aggy because they’re irrelevant. First semester of college, I had a friend whose cousin played for aggy and got us free tickets so I went to the game. The first thought I had when stepping foot on campus was, holy shit, this campus is huge and the entire thing is ugly as fuck. Then I went inside the stadium and started seeing all the chants and turditions, and my next thought was What the Fuck is this freak show? Ive never been back to College Station since and hopefully never will. 

Here is a short video off the Vanderbilt website.

Vanderbilt endowment of almost $7B (roughly same as Rice). The $ value of research spending at Vandy ("research dollars"  being a very important metric for aggys) is equal to that of Texas A&M, College Station.

Tuition at Vandy is about $75k/yr.

7:1 student-faculty ratio at Vandy (24:1 at A&M)

6,700 undergrads, 6,500 grad students. Meanwhile, A&M has a 2.5 GPA requirement from junior college for guaranteed transfer acceptance. On a case-by-case basis, students to struggled to barely get a 2.0 at junior college are accepted with open arms at aggy. Which is why they have over 70,000 students.

Vandy is (gasp!) ethnically and culturally diverse. Their sports teams actually win NCAA championships.

And the aggys think the Vandy crowd was in awe of that which is Texas A&M.

Fucking hilarious. They might as well be claiming the guy in the new Porsche was jealous of the redneck's pickup because in his Porsche didn't have as much space to haul cow shit down to fertilize the 'tater crop.

No one with even reasonable exposure to the other universities around the nation is impressed with the campus, culture, or quality of education at Texas A&M, College Station. Nor should they be. I doubt any person who attended Vanderbilt wished in any way, shape, or form they had instead attended Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

the essence of "aggy" is a fan base that looks at the LSU-Mississippi State game and simultaneously thinks it's now more likely for A&M to beat LSU but no more likely for them to be challenged by MSU.

texum and the bulldogs are essentially the same thing.  same colors.  same profile in about everything with the exception of top 4 finishes which the bulldogs have.

since opening sec play with 2 solid jizzjar wins, texum have not won in starkville and although they won in collieville last year, that's only the 2nd of the 6 games since '13 the bulldogs have gone 4-2 against aggy and now with an air raid attack and jumbo unable to manufacture more than 60 offensive snaps a game the forecast for the 17th of october is a heavy dose of aggy misery.

2 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

yeah, I saw a FB post from a red-ass aggy "praying that Mond tore up his knee and never played another down"

it just does not filter through to aggy that yes, black people may be tired of getting shot by the cops and persistent racism.  and that athletes are may have an opinion about it.

It also never occurs to them that praying for a kid to be severely injured with a likely life-long ailment is not exactly what Jesus would do.

Remember that no one is born an aggy, they choose that lifestyle.  Just one of God's burdens on us that we can't pray the aggy away.

27 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

It also never occurs to them that praying for a kid to be severely injured with a likely life-long ailment is not exactly what Jesus would do.

Remember that no one is born an aggy, they choose that lifestyle.  Just one of God's burdens on us that we can't pray the aggy away.

It also never occurs to them that Jimbo might know more about football than most Texags posters.  I’m sure he’s not just playing Mond to spite everyone, he’s probably playing him because that’s the best QB they got regardless of whether he actually sucks.

34 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

It also never occurs to them that Jimbo might know more about football than most Texags posters.  I’m sure he’s not just playing Mond to spite everyone, he’s probably playing him because that’s the best QB they got regardless of whether he actually sucks.

All I know is Jimbo left behind what is at Florida State and at that time he cared about getting another job.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

How stupid would someone have to be to get "lost" on the A&M campus and not be able to find the football stadium, which is by far the tallest structure on a completely flat campus?  Yet somehow it happens every game day.

That or, you know, not following the general direction that 100,000 people are heading for the first three quarters of a game.