• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Yeah but opt outs and they didn’t really want to be there.

Aggy all over twitter saying so.

So once again the BDF looks good in Bowl Season playing 2nd tier SEC teams and like with tons of opt outs abs no motivation and think they’re actually good.

Stupid T-sips

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Yeah but opt outs and they didn’t really want to be there.

Aggy all over twitter saying so.

So once again the BDF looks good in Bowl Season playing 2nd tier SEC teams and like with tons of opt outs abs no motivation and think they’re actually good.

Stupid T-sips

2nd tier? Florida is a first tier SEC team. They played for the conference championship. They just suck.

Alabama and the 13 dwarves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Texags is a blast this morning.

The entire first page is threads directly or indirectly responding to their embarrassment that a bdf team boatraced their best win.

The highlights include everything from reminding each other that ou faced a full strength sec team in the cotton bowl and lost (because 2012 is very relevant now) to complaining that the opt outs are being social justice warriors because the schools and bowls are seen as "the man" trying to keep the players down.

Only aggy could find a way to respond to a disappointing bowl outcome with thinly veiled racism.

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The entire first page is threads directly or indirectly responding to their embarrassment that a bdf team boatraced their best win.

The highlights include everything from reminding each other that ou faced a full strength sec team in the cotton bowl and lost (because 2012 is very relevant now) to complaining that the opt outs are being social justice warriors because the schools and bowls are seen as "the man" trying to keep the players down.

Only aggy could find a way to respond to a disappointing bowl outcome with thinly veiled racism.

From Texags

Our signature win now looks meh

At least they're aware. 

Also laughing at how they think they should have played OU. The sooners would have beat that ass!

28 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I believe that's referred to as "Little Dick Energy."

spacer.png

13 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

To change the pace - I had a McRib today! It’s been over a decade, but all the talk here lured me in. It’s got to be the sloppiest/messy sandwich ever! Not one to eat on the road, wearing long sleeves, or expecting to look “presentable” within 30 min of eating it!
There was so much BBQ sauce in the box I could dip my fries in it!

Tasty? More of a hassle than quick lunch!

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/DLX4gEqVAAA0lVZ.jpg

aggy gotta be careful in criticizing the blow u win over fla.  IF aggy beats the orange slices, its pretty clear that it will only because of all the NC opt outs.  

"North Carolina will be without multiple high-level players with three on offense and one on defense. Running backs Michael Carter and Javonte Williams decided against playing in this game along with wide receiver Dyami Brown and linebacker Chazz Surratt."

aggy gotta be careful in criticizing the blow u win over fla.  IF aggy beats the orange slices, its pretty clear that it will only because of all the NC opt outs.  
"North Carolina will be without multiple high-level players with three on offense and one on defense. Running backs Michael Carter and Javonte Williams decided against playing in this game along with wide receiver Dyami Brown and linebacker Chazz Surratt."
aint gonna make a shit. mack's gonna kill em

15 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Nah they'll come up with excuses like "All the defensive players were there and we still put up all them there points!", while fully ignoring Florida didn't have a lot of opt outs on defense either.

BTW, this sets up great for them.  They shouldn't lose to this team with those opt outs, but IF they do, they can easily fall back on the "We were screwed out the playoffs, so of course our boys didn't really play all that hard in this game"

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

To change the pace - I had a McRib today! It’s been over a decade, but all the talk here lured me in. It’s got to be the sloppiest/messy sandwich ever! Not one to eat on the road, wearing long sleeves, or expecting to look “presentable” within 30 min of eating it!
There was so much BBQ sauce in the box I could dip my fries in it!

Tasty? More of a hassle than quick lunch!

McNuggets : Chicken :: McRibb : ?

Edited by Kyle

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

After watching osu I think aggy knows that the 6 game team deserves to be there now.

Na, they probably don't with their best win vs #5!#5!#5! Who finished 8-4

No. They still think OSU doesn't deserve to be there. "The point is OSU should NOT be in the CFP. We would have had a good chance to beat Clemson b/c we would have dominated time of possession."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3171986

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

After watching osu I think aggy knows that the 6 game team deserves to be there now.

Na, they probably don't with their best win vs #5!#5!#5! Who finished 8-4

OSU is absolutely one of the best 2 teams, deserving to be there is a different discussion.

45 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't think that's right. When did Fisher lose to Strong, ever?

Must be giving Strong credit for Louisville's bitch slapping of FSU in 2016.  Never mind that Petrino was the coach and Strong hadn't been there in four years by that point.  Facts are no longer relevant in the tweety age.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 9:46 AM, Wondering why said:

Wondering why this thread seems to be one of the longest and oldest on the board.

Seems most of the people posting are overly concerned with aggy. If ut is the big brother , wouldn't you just ignore?

Didn't you ever laugh at, or pick on a little brother?  Where you just continually laughed at him?  Of course not because you are the little brother, you aggy nut squeezing, jizz drinking maggot.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 2

On 12/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Speaking of aggy cultural racism, Texas Monthly Jan 2021 has an article covering Sul Ross that is anything but flattering. They are warming up for the expected whitewash (pun intended) of Ross to come this spring from John Sharp and the rest of his band of happy racists.

"As he sought public office in the years after the Civil War, Ross embellished details of the event so that he would appear more heroic. Ranching legend Charles Goodnight, who inspired the character Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove, once dubbed Ross “a lying four-flusher,” an old-fashioned term for someone who makes empty claims for personal gain.

To learn more about the four-flusher, I then drove two hundred miles to the house of retired attorney and former Hood County district judge Tom Crum, on the Brazos River southeast of Granbury. Crum has spent more than 25 years researching the 1860 massacre. He has located nine accounts Ross gave, all different. “He’d be the ideal person to have on the witness stand,” Crum said, “until he gets cross-examined.” "

https://www.texasmonthly.com/being-texan/pease-river-battle/

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

I read that article this past weekend and was amazed... AMAZED I tell you that the glorified n***** killer (not my words) would dare exaggerate, i.e. flat out lie about their famous exploits.  After all, aggy never lies, cheats or...aw screw it, the whole world knows better.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/29/2020 at 8:59 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Because an aggy had to decide where to put it and aggy is an agricultural school. Them is smart!

Their "Department of Visualization" is paying aggy-quality dividends.

"Visualization is the blending of art and science focusing on visual communication. The Bachelor of Science in Visualization is a studio-based program requiring completion of 120 credit hours including elements of traditional art, programming, history, and theory as well as digital media. The degree prepares students for the artistic and technical demands facing digital content creators in a variety of visually-oriented professions including interactive design, information technology, education, entertainment, and independent practice." https://catalog.tamu.edu/undergraduate/architecture/visualization/

Meanwhile, a few pictures of the TAMU campus. Notice all the lovely palm trees.

aggy campus 2 small.jpg

aggy campus 4 small.jpg

Dammit RD, what do you expect for a camp for incorrigible rural kids.  These no goods are lucky it's not worse.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, RomaVicta said:

That walkway looks like it was planned and put together with the same engineering skill, planning, and regard for safety that their bonfires were/are. Maybe it plunges into the ground and then out again as a subtle allusion to that tragic/stupid event.

Pathway to the crevice to hell...