• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

I like how several of his aggy brethren pretend they are willing to help the dumbass extricate the SS Shitbucket, but when he provides the location and time they all have conflicts.

Where's the fucking good bull?

16 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Is it an aggy track team requirement to wear 15 pounds of clown makeup at their meets?

There is a reason aggy wont allow female cheerleaders.

They are concerned having aggy female coeds on the sidelines in front of the general public would be an embarrassment.

They believe the milkmen are less of an embarrassment. 

Think about that for a while. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Christ y’all are slipping on me. @MrPhlegm or @Randolph Duke or @Scholz, y’all don’t have that pic like saved and ready to go!?!? I expected better from you men

To hell with you bastards who shame me into trying to find some way of organizing all my files. 

I’ll look through my stuff this evening. 

Do you just need that picture, or do you also need others to build out a theme? While I’m looking, we might as well do this right. 

EDIT: https://aggypedia.com/home/historical-aggy-photos/nggallery/historical-aggy-photos/historical-aggy

sheep.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

To hell with you bastards who shame me into trying to find some way of organizing all my files. 

I’ll look through my stuff this evening. 

Do you just need that picture, or do you also need others to build out a theme? While I’m looking, we might as well do this right. 

EDIT: https://aggypedia.com/home/historical-aggy-photos/nggallery/historical-aggy-photos/historical-aggy

sheep.jpg

Nahh just wanted to show a pic to my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Nahh just wanted to show a pic of my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker

Pics not coming through...

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Nahh just wanted to show a pic to my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker

Introduce him to aggypedia. Especially the part on Sul Ross.

Ask him what he thinks of Tony Buzbee and the whole Deshaun Watson circus.

Bonus pic. This was Tony Buzbee's "love interest" who trashed his art collection on date night.

I'm just hoping your girlfriend's friend isn't a typical aggy love interest.

buzbee art date.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Introduce him to aggypedia. Especially the part on Sul Ross.

Ask him what he thinks of Tony Buzbee and the whole Deshaun Watson circus.

Bonus pic. This was Tony Buzbee's "love interest" who trashed his art collection on date night.

I'm just hoping your girlfriend's friend isn't a typical aggy love interest.

buzbee art date.jpeg

Her. Introduce her you autistic weirdo. But yeah I already have. Keep up with the owning aggy thing. It’s about all your good for 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Her. Introduce her you autistic weirdo. But yeah I already have. Keep up with the owning aggy thing. It’s about all your good for 

Umm...

Nahh just wanted to show a pic to my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker”

The motherfucker you can’t wait to dominate is a “her”?

Ok, cool. Hook ‘em.

Then ask “her” what “she” thinks of Buzbee, et al. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

Umm...

Nahh just wanted to show a pic to my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker”

The motherfucker you can’t wait to dominate is a “her”?

Ok, cool. Hook ‘em.

Then ask “her” what “she” thinks of Buzbee, et al. 

aggy boyfriend. Learn to read. It’s laid out right there for you you fucking psycho. @ChiTownDoc I’m not crazy right? Randy duke is the (as usual) stupid one here, right? 

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

aggy boyfriend. Learn to read. It’s laid out right there for you you fucking psycho. @ChiTownDoc I’m not crazy right? Randy duke is the (as usual) stupid one here, right? 

Male aggy boyfriend, or female aggy boyfriend. 

I originally said “ask him about....”

I was then admonished that the “he” I referenced was a “her.” 

So I corrected myself and suggested he ask “her.”

So.....

Was I originally correct when I referred to the aggy boyfriend as “him,” or is “he” a “her”?

No pictures necessary. 

Please explain. I’ll hang up and take my answer offline. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think it’s awesome he suggested you ask your gf about aggy.  As if she could get any more moist.  

Thank you. Yeah @Randolph Duke bud you totally misread that but that’s ok.  That’s what you do. Your purpose here is to murder aggy lore. That’s it. Don’t pop in and give us your take on the athletic department and the football program or basketball and baseball programs cause you’re way out of your league there. Stick to debunking aggy. It’s literally the only one hint you’re good at 

Just now, Fletch said:

Thank you. Yeah @Randolph Duke bud you totally misread that but that’s ok.  That’s what you do. Your purpose here is to murder aggy lore. That’s it. Don’t pop in and give us your take on the athletic department and the football program or basketball and baseball programs cause you’re way out of your league there. Stick to debunking aggy. It’s literally the only one hint you’re good at 

Seriously, walk me through this. 

The “motherfucker” you referenced was a male, aggy boyfriend who is banging some friend of your gf’s.

Right?

I suggested if you wanted to fuck with said male, aggy motherfucker, you should use some of the info we have done over at aggypedia. 

And then you seemed to indicate said male, aggy motherfucker was a “her.”

That doesn’t strike you as being even a bit confusing?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

Seriously, walk me through this. 

The “motherfucker” you referenced was a male, aggy boyfriend who is banging some friend of your gf’s.

Right?

I suggested if you wanted to fuck with said male, aggy motherfucker, you should use some of the info we have done over at aggypedia. 

And then you seemed to indicate said male, aggy motherfucker was a “her.”

That doesn’t strike you as being even a bit confusing?

Ok whatever just scrap all that. And let’s start from the top. Girlfriends friend has aggy boyfriend. I am going to own him with facts(some thanks to you) and it’s going to be awesome. I April for the confusion. Our mission is the same. Humiliate and discredit aggy (even more)

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Ok whatever just scrap all that. And let’s start from the top. Girlfriends friend has aggy boyfriend. I am going to own him with facts(some thanks to you) and it’s going to be awesome. I April for the confusion. Our mission is the same. Humiliate and discredit aggy (even more)

And if you need help having your fun with him, check aggypedia. 

But have your fun with him. They really are fun to mess with from time to time.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

And if you need help having your fun with him, check aggypedia. 

But have your fun with him. They really are fun to mess with from time to time.

Ohhhh I know. I’ve been doing this since I was in elementary school. They’re just too fucking easy to make fun of, then they get pissed and it’s even more hilarious and yeah. I don’t miss playing them every year, but I’d really like to meet up in a bowl game and just lay one of those 2000-2009 40 point beat downs on them. Never matters how good they are, the second they are the burnt orange, they fold like the gutless pussies they are

Ok, Let's play a new game.

Written about aggy, or written by aggy?

"I've been making this argument for a while now and completely agree. They preach understanding "their truth." "Their truth" is a euphemism for subjective truth, or, put more accurately, beliefs. So they're embedding a system of belief and preaching it as the only acceptable truth.

Like a cult, their "enforcement" branch has assumed the authority to destroy any non believers by any means necessary. The scary part is that since this is institutionalized, that means by official sanction."

aggy yard markers corps.jpeg

And the answer is.......

Written by aggy.

It is the tirade of an aggy having a conniption fit over A&M trying to edumacate aggy students about the importance of diversity.

He complains about the exact behaviors that identify aggy culture.

ThunderCougarFalconBird

I've been making this argument for a while now and completely agree. The critical race theory people preach understanding "their truth." "Their truth" is a euphemism for subjective truth, or, put more accurately, beliefs. So they're embedding a system of belief and preaching it as the only acceptable truth.

Like Scientology, their "enforcement" branch has assumed the authority to destroy any non believers by any means necessary. The scary part is that since this is institutionalized, that means by official sanction.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3192216/replies/59056622

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, NoName said:

direct link to thread in case other folks want to see it: https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/3189145

Does is speak to how awful College Station is that all of these dipshit aggies are gushing about how beautiful Buffalo Bayou is? I would feel the need to get a tetanus shot after just being near the shoreline.  

39 minutes ago, jinx said:

Does is speak to how awful College Station is that all of these dipshit aggies are gushing about how beautiful Buffalo Bayou is? I would feel the need to get a tetanus shot after just being near the shoreline.  

You're talking about people who enjoy golfing in their own excrement. 

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Report-118-million-gallons-of-sewage-found-flowing-from-AM-to-golf-course-Wolf-Pen-Creek-481553711.html

They would gladly equate swimming in Buffalo Bayou with purifying themselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

• Like 1

Those stupid fuckwads are amazing.

"Just like their coach, this team isn't about accolades and lists...they're all business and out to win. I was most impressed with his last two answers: "I can't WAIT for the Bama game," and "I'm not worried about being on the pre-season all SEC list..."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3192470/replies/59065365

All business. Got it. No clown show crap or self congratulating stupidity. Got it. No fake trophies. Got it. No redneck stupidity. Got it.

Just a bunch of kids in costumes insisting they are on active military duty because they are in the ROTC program at Texas A&M and Jimbo acting like a third world drug lord.

In all fairness, College Station is pretty much a third world country.

But "all business." Got it.

Exactly what "business"?

Turdition.

jimbo fisher arrival.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1