• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

jon boat repair.jpeg

I've become invested in this tale of bravery and exploration ... basically like the Enterprise of Harris County. I'm actively considering taking off Friday to go to Houston to see the wreckage of the Santa Maria and lay a wreath. #ripjonboat

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Zeus said:

bruh this was exactly what I was getting ready to do here

Stupid question ... I obviously never ran track ... wouldn't she shave off a few seconds without all that shit on her face, nails, jewelry? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, jinx said:

Does is speak to how awful College Station is that all of these dipshit aggies are gushing about how beautiful Buffalo Bayou is? I would feel the need to get a tetanus shot after just being near the shoreline.  

I’ve kayaked Buffalo Bayou from the galleria area to downtown before, with my son. It’s a nice afternoon. It’s fun to see the city from a different viewpoint, and to come into downtown that way. 

But it’s also really nasty. The amount of garbage everywhere is hard to overstate. The various floods have put the detritus up at fairly high levels, too. and make sure you have your tetanus shots before you put your boat in the water. 

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I saw that update today and laughed out loud as well. Holy shit, these fucking guys.

There's something naively aggy-howdy about this guy just blabbing innocently about his stupidity for all the world to see. Part of it I actually find refreshing as its so counter-cultural. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If you were a head baseball coach, what reason(s) would you leave for another university?Posted on 4/8/21 at 8:36 pm
Is it entirely money/fringe benefits? 

Genuinely curious. 

I’m thinkin’ (hopin’) we’ll be replacing our head baseball coach after the season ends. And I realized I’m not at all up to speed on baseball hires du jour. 

Seems like baseball coaching changes are vastly different than football hires. The numbers of games alone are crazy dissimilar (n=56 vs. n=12/13). Then you have the MLB draft that often draws recruits away from college ball. It’s a wild chess game. 

What makes a coach jump from one school to another? Who are the popular baseball hires right now?

This was an aggy question on secrant.  I have a feeling that aggy is not real happy with their baseball coach/team.....especially with several sec teams so highly rated and aggy not doing as well.  Then again, they beat us last week.

Probably the most futile decade in UT major sports and the greatest decade in aggy sports, major and Olympic.

Let the ranking debate begin.

https://www.sportico.com/leagues/college-sports/2021/stanford-top-all-around-program-1234626914/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_campaign=Sportico_Daily&utm_content=266837_04-09-2021_new-methodology-pegs-stanford-as-to&utm_term=8165163

ulitmate college programs.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

Any of you got that “baaah means NO!” Pic from that basketball game back in the day? Can’t fucking find it
Christ y’all are slipping on me. [mention=35]MrPhlegm[/mention] or [mention=633]Randolph Duke[/mention] or [mention=2693]Scholz[/mention], y’all don’t have that pic like saved and ready to go!?!? I expected better from you men
Nahh just wanted to show a pic to my girlfriend from Chicago. She spent the weekend in Houston with a friend of hers and her friend has an aggy boyfriend with aggy complex. Can’t wait to dominate this mother fucker
RIP DMX
RIP Prince Phillio
RIP Anne Beats

OU sucks!

heres your pitures

97cd398d7a33c261a32c70f9be2187dc.jpgbad49478282c0f31776349b936b1fbe2.gifa1fce58e9757e115645171466d41484c.gif1ab6ffdf1a3f4ce84179d6e2ca8282b7.jpgd2a378797aa2b45efb981d0680c959f7.gifeb7a193283b5ff553c687d1db7478091.gif14deb7bff153e26645ea378c4d898890.gif05eca28f74e846e1587e2e65b6a1d744.gifd1cd34a995936d5ca7e70288f2f2533f.jpg
  • Haha 1

I’m still not sure if my favorite “visiting fan” letter was the Auburn fan (2013?) who parked his car to go to the game and got lost seven separate times while trying to find where the largest building within a 100 mile radius was located, or the Florida fan (2019) who was such a Gator fan he travelled 1,500 miles to see his team play but after an instant within the confines of Kyle field dropped his allegiance to his team and started cheering for A&M because “A&M deserved the win more than UF.”
Only the childlike aggy mentality could fabricate such utter bullshit. 
I’m sure it is only a matter of time until they christen their sacred monument honoring the aggys of the A&M vaccine facility that was the only facility in the world to manufacture the vaccine that saved mankind from Covid. 
If you see an aggy today, remember to thank them for all they have selflessly done for you. 
Won a world war, saved us all from a pandemic. They've done so much winning they deserve rest for the next 100 years.

5 hours ago, ousux said:
On 3/18/2021 at 9:00 AM, Randolph Duke said:
I’m still not sure if my favorite “visiting fan” letter was the Auburn fan (2013?) who parked his car to go to the game and got lost seven separate times while trying to find where the largest building within a 100 mile radius was located, or the Florida fan (2019) who was such a Gator fan he travelled 1,500 miles to see his team play but after an instant within the confines of Kyle field dropped his allegiance to his team and started cheering for A&M because “A&M deserved the win more than UF.”
Only the childlike aggy mentality could fabricate such utter bullshit. 
I’m sure it is only a matter of time until they christen their sacred monument honoring the aggys of the A&M vaccine facility that was the only facility in the world to manufacture the vaccine that saved mankind from Covid. 
If you see an aggy today, remember to thank them for all they have selflessly done for you. 

Won a world war, saved us all from a pandemic. They've done so much winning they deserve rest for the next 100 years.

I still believe the agricultural branch college has potential, but that potential will never be realized until they abandon their obsession with culture and find leadership that understands the value of education. 

If the current culture of the agricultural branch college had any value, it wouldn’t need to depend entirely on lies, fairy tales, and complete fabrications. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

After being swept by Alabama, the Aggies are 113-105-1 all-time in SEC play, in baseball.

Might slip under .500 soon with the meat of their conference schedule upcoming.

If you think about it, they acrostic have a pretty terrible athletics program for the amount of $$ and alumni they like to claim. 

Everyone thought they were going to become the Florida of the West where every progran is gest because of the huge in state talent pool.  

But, I guess you just can't shake the gayness off that cult.

secrant comments.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

If you think about it, they acrostic have a pretty terrible athletics program for the amount of $$ and alumni they like to claim. 

Aggy

& 

Mediocrity

Am I doing this right?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Aggie Dance Team Wins National Championship

Now they have some hardware for their Hall of Champions!  Giggle...giggle!

Congratulations to the aggys. This is a monumental feat that I am sure every aggy looks at with extreme pride.

Add (yet another) non-NCAA "championship" to the aggy Hall of Champions.

With a Texas A&M men's swimmer finally breaking through and winning the first individual NCAA national championship in the history of the school's men's swim program, this year marks probably the greatest year in the history of aggy sports.

A&M still has fewer individual NCAA champions than UTEP and fewer NCAA team championships than U of H.

On the list of schools with more NCAA team championships in a single sport than Texas A&M school history (all sports, both genders) are such powerhouse programs at Okie Lite, West Virginia,and....

...wait for it...

...UT Austin.

(I get UT, but how do West Virginia and Okie Lite have more NCAA championships in just one sport than A&M has in all sports combined since 1906?)

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy quote of the day:

A&M needs to be 100% normal in the fall. And the regents need to insist on it.”

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3193471

“Wait until next year” should be their school motto. 

there is some truly great stuff here

IF the Vaccine works... you should NEVER need to get tested.

PERIOD!

at least until your antibodies decrease that is...then again this guy probably couldn't spell antibodies if you spotted him "antibodie"

///

this needs to be screenshotted for future reference. this person's name is AgResearch

4Wz7AajN

///

this guy absolutely believes in UFOs and that the CIA killed Kennedy alone

The remarkable thing is there are people out there who still think this is about a virus....

///

Fatality rate for college age is what? 0.0001?
Average age of death is 78. This is insane.
No kids need a vaccine ever.

///

My son cannot wait to move off campus because of all the Covidians. Some jackass RA turned him in for not wearing a mask when he walked to the bathroom. He got an official warning letter from A&M. He's sporting a 4.0 as a finance major.

This is seriously not going to be tolerated much longer. I love A&M but I love my son much more. We're considering transferring if they continue this charade.

Suspicious GIF by Padma Lakshmi

///

They'll have a higher chance of getting killed in a car wreck driving to weekly testing than they will of Covid.

///

As a parent of a fish cadet, I'm telling you guys not to get your hopes up. It was common knowledge that A&M higher-ups wanted the corps shut down this year. Both in the fall and after a "spike" in February. G Ram stood his ground, but this school is led by leftists, just like every other major university in the US.

sweeping generalization alert!

///

Given that any state university is an agent of the state, couldn't all this mandatory testing be challenged under privacy rights?

I can see how a private entity like a private school could potentially have some requirement for testing or what have you (although it would be ridiculous in the extreme), but it would seem to me to be a massive invasion of privacy for the state to require on-going testing that is medically dubious (in terms of it being effective and necessary) and permanently recorded by the state.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Edited by NoName
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoName said:

there is some truly great stuff here

at least until your antibodies decrease that is...then again this guy probably couldn't spell antibodies if you spotted him "antibodie"

///

this needs to be screenshotted for future reference. this person's name is AgResearch

4Wz7AajN

///

this guy absolutely believes in UFOs and that the CIA killed Kennedy alone

///

///

Suspicious GIF by Padma Lakshmi

///

///

sweeping generalization alert!

///

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

aggy brain built in bias.jpeg

On 4/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Randolph Duke said:

Congratulations to the aggys. This is a monumental feat that I am sure every aggy looks at with extreme pride.

Add (yet another) non-NCAA "championship" to the aggy Hall of Champions.

With a Texas A&M men's swimmer finally breaking through and winning the first individual NCAA national championship in the history of the school's men's swim program, this year marks probably the greatest year in the history of aggy sports.

A&M still has fewer individual NCAA champions than UTEP and fewer NCAA team championships than U of H.

On the list of schools with more NCAA team championships in a single sport than Texas A&M school history (all sports, both genders) are such powerhouse programs at Okie Lite, West Virginia,and....

...wait for it...

...UT Austin.

(I get UT, but how do West Virginia and Okie Lite have more NCAA championships in just one sport than A&M has in all sports combined since 1906?)

TAMU, where the women are champions and the men are cheerleaders.  Never gets old

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

After the ags killed those 12 kids on the school's campus, federal investigators looking into the matter concluded one of the main factors in those kids being crushed was the aggy cultural defect that "impedes risk identification."

As an entire culture, one of their main identifying characteristics is difficulty  in properly identifying risk.

has any aggy ever spoken on why aggys seem to have this difficulty far more than others? Has any aggy administrator ever expressed a belief that being able to reasonably identify various risks is an important life skill?

Does anyone believe aggys will ever reform their culture so future generations will finally have an ability to reasonably assess various risks in life, thus possibly enabling those individuals to enjoy more productive lives?

I find staining an entire culture in the way federal investigators did to be quite damning. It is utterly negligent of John Sharp and every other aggy administrator to never have addressed this cultural defect. But I guess the inability of aggys to properly identify risk impedes their ability to understand the problems inherent to their cultural defect.

Just a thought. The jon boat story clearly shows there are aggys who have no ability whatsoever to assess the risk in their actions. Good ol' texags political forum shows every day the struggle aggys have to understand the Covid-19 pandemic.

I guess the saddest part of aggy is they continuously constitute a material danger to themselves and others. They are oblivious to the dangers they pose to themselves and others and in fact insist it doesn't exist.

Yet, twelve kids are dead, and countless other aggy lives have unquestionably been needlessly lost since the bonfire "tragedy" due to the aggy cultural defect. aggy parents continue to insist their kids attend a school that will inevitably leave their kids utterly unprepared to safely and effectively deal with the various risks of life. And the aggys continue to insist the definition "world class education" permits such gaping holes in one's ability to navigate the basic elements of modern life.

Remember back when we laughed that John Sharp was placed in charge of the state's flood "recovery?" One of the very few things John Sharp has done is take the Texas Division of Emergency Management taken from DPS oversight and made part of the Texas A&M System. Taken away from "Public Safety" professionals and made part of the state's trade school.

Thanks, John. We all feel safer knowing the DPS has been removed from the state's emergency preparedness and aggys have been put in charge.

How's that working out for Texas so far?

aggy bonfire risk culture .jpeg

On 4/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, Randolph Duke said:

aggy quote of the day:

A&M needs to be 100% normal in the fall. And the regents need to insist on it.”

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3193471

“Wait until next year” should be their school motto. 

1960s NASA response: It can't be done. Failure is the only option.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Best player they had transferring.  Don't care, got Buzz??

https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/3194127

From Texags:

Going to be a lot of playing time to offer some of these transfers. I'll be interested to see who we end up with, but this feels pretty bad at the moment.

They so deftly go from "Everybody wants to join a great team!" to "Everybody wants to go where there is playing time!"

• Hook 'Em 1