• Replies 71.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

It would be freaking great if Jimbo out-muscles and overpowers Bama BECAUSE Saban has gone full hurry up no huddle. Speed for the sake of speed eventually costs team toughness-wise and I really believe it favors Jimbo's offense late in the game against most teams. I just think it would be great to out-grit Saban like his early teams used to do. That sends a different message than leaning on an athletic QB(Saban's supposed Achilles Heel). Out gritting Saban is the way to topple the dynasty in the long run.

12thmanfootball said:
Alabama's fans and team want you to feel like there's no hope in beating them. The media is on board with this line of thinking. I love the fact JIMBO is not backing down. I think this will play out well for us in the future.

Ole Miss and Florida were scoring at will in large portions of their games last year.

Maybe we can do the same with Wydermyer, Swiss Army Knife, Spiller, Cupp, King, Achane, and LJ.

Should be a great game in College Station this year.
Want them to feel like there's no hope? Here are the names I want to hear called: Peevy. Leal. White. Clemons. O'Neal.

Defense. We has it. I loves it.

As an Aggy fan, you shouldn’t want to bring up any sport that is of major concern on a national level.  

Congrats on being the historical Engine that would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, but has an empty trophy case.  

Your entire history is a little brother to Texas and step brother to Arkansas. Congrats on winning some football games and having a cute streak. At the end of the day, you’re still an Aggy and continuously sit at the back of the short bus.  

Congrats on not getting swept this weekend...by winning one of three to Arky.
its aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1

No aggy. That's fine but this is an arrogant, DUMB idea. It will kill competitiveness and the popularity of college ball nation-wide and college football surely isn't gaining fans.
wat? lighten up we makin fun of aggy. and corn aggy.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:19 AM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yep. He knows his audience and how to keep them happily filling his pockets.

The first quote about Saban was a response to other than Saban resigning, how do you beat Alabama. In short, the question is how do you beat Saban at Alabama. It's the premise of the question. 

Instead of taking the question, he goes for the sure WHOOOOOOP! We're gonna beat Saban's ass!

I guess he's saving the we're going to beat the ever-lovin' ever-livin' hell outta au for a few years from now when he still hasn't defeated Saban at Alabama.

His Aggie jibba-jabba is first rate. His mention of the sacred ring likely caused rivers of jiz to flow into the voodoo Mason jars and a hail of undated, uninscribed, championship trophies to rain down on the sidewalk outside the empty cavern they, without irony, call the hall of champions nestled in the sphincter of their deathtrap new football stadium.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

There's also this post about Jake Ehlinger on Texags. How much does it say about their identity that they can't just say "sad news even if it's a rival" or whatever thing the Sooners wrote that showed leagues more class and basic humantiy than the College Station cult. What a sick bunch.

Aggie Jake E.png

• Hook 'Em 1

This Jimbo aggy squad has about as much chance of beating Alabama as I have of fucking Ann Margaret and Paulina Porizkova.   (I am an old but I would still fuck both of them).  I would have a better chance of Candi giving me a blowjob behind the tennis court than Jimbo beating Saban.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Randolph I saw your dad last week. He’s fine and still embarrassed by you, and he blames your mother.

I just got back into the thread, but did I miss something? Didn’t he just lose his mom or dad. Can’t scroll up because I’m already all in on commenting, but damn man.

This Jimbo aggy squad has about as much chance of beating Alabama as I have of fucking Ann Margaret and Paulina Porizkova.   (I am an old but I would still fuck both of them).  I would have a better chance of Candi giving me a blowjob behind the tennis court than Jimbo beating Saban.  
Too bad jimbo and Saban are friends.

Otherwise Saban would score 77 on them.

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Damn. Hope this is going over my head or something. 

No that’s just the kind of guy sc is, you aren’t new here you should be up to speed on that.   He’s definitely not ever winning the “I think that guy is a great person in real life” award. 

Edited by Hook1997

No that’s just the kind of guy sc is, you aren’t new here you should be up to speed on that.   He’s definitely not ever winning the “I think that guy is a great person in real life” award. 

He’s actually a really good guy in real life. Which is why I responded to his comment as such.
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

An aggy coworker told me earlier this season that those were the best looking baseball uniforms in college baseball.  WTF is wrong with aggys?

Vandy and Oregon started this shit.  looks like girls softball uniforms.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Deej said:

"Don't care. Didn't lose to Texas, again."

That is really the essence of the 100 Year Decision. "What if there were a way we could claim to be better than Texas every single year and never have to prove it in any meaningful way?"

It's the Aggie version of the perpetual motion machine or alchemy or cold fusion. Well, strike those last two, I guess they claimed to have invented those for real. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Vandy and Oregon started this shit.  looks like girls softball uniforms.

Exactly this. Baseball pants are white, white with pin stripes, grey, or grey with pin stripes. I would venture to say that I like the Ole Miss powder blue uniforms (or that they were at least growing on me), but they can’t fucking win whilst wearing them. So, the uniforms had their chance, but are dead to me now.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Exactly this. Baseball pants are white, white with pin stripes, grey, or grey with pin stripes. I would venture to say that I like the Ole Miss powder blue uniforms (or that they were at least growing on me), but they can’t fucking win whilst wearing them. So, the uniforms had their chance, but are dead to me now.
Ole miss can get away with the powder blue pants. Totally get that with you.
  • Like 1

I never saw this....but was posted over on secrant....they are pretty sick of aggy....

Originally posted in Jan of 2011....kind of a long read....written by Jim Rome:

This was so funny and true.

Editor's note: The following is Jim Rome's thoughts on Texas A&M University that he broadcasted on national radio. 

Thoughts on Texas A&M...
Fox Sports Show And Radio Host Jim Rome 

1) They won't shut up. They have to go on about spirit, and old army, and red ass, and how bonfire represents the burning sensation they have in their urine to beat UT, and blah blah blah. Shut up. You start to get the feeling the entire school was built to spite UT. 

2) Forget the fact that when the Texas Legislature back in the 1870's passed legislation to start a state university they also decided to have a subsidiary branch of the main school (University of Texas) that would teach agriculture and mechanics. Aggies love to say their school is older, from where they get that I don't know ...the fact is, the state intended A&M to be a branch of UT. They are like the afterbirth from the original creation. Like Danny Devito in "Twins". 

3) So they apparently have this complex, so much so, that they must devote their entire school to trying to prove to UT that they are just as good. All the while, nobody at UT denies that A&M is a good school, yet they won't shut up. So they write a fight song ... about? ... Texas, and how they want to beat them. They have a Fish Camp for freshman where they tell them how bad Texas is and how good A&M and all its traditions are. It is the world's largest known case of ***** envy, and it is manifested in everything A&M does. 

4) The people at A&M. Now we all have friends who went to A&M or are at A&M. There are some nice people there. However ... There is the Corp. East Texas' answer to dreams of ROTC kids everywhere. For every boy scout who never learned to stop playing with his GI Joe Toys, there is the Corp. Now, forget the fact that A&M will actually let people with sub-par grades enroll if they agree to join the Corp. Forget the fact that the Corps looked like a Gestapo-hate rally while beating down students on Kyle Field in 1995. Forget the fact that along with the numerous hazing charges that have been filed against them, and swept under the rug over the years, they just this past month have had one Corps member bring charges against another Corps member who apparently had been propositioning others for a little actual sodomy. Not only could I go on with more instances of idiocracy by these Khaki-clad-shaven-headed-dorks, I am sure each of you have your own stories. The point is: We all respect West Point, Annapolis, The Air Force Academy; however, nobody respects the Corp. I imagine they are kind of the laughing stock of the military world. Just because you dress like the Army, and try and act like the Army, does not make you the Army. People at A&M don't even respect these clowns. It is not cool to shave your head and dress up. Halloween is only supposed to be one day of the year. If you want to carry guns and beat up civilians, move to Israel. 

5) It is even less cool to slobber on somebody's daughter on national television and call it a tradition. Dry humping 18-year-old girls in the stands at football games is not cool. Not only is it not cool, it should be against the law. I know that in College Station, students are just prone to mount each other on the campus lawn, or in the middle of class, or anytime anything good happens you can just grab the girl sitting next to you and start sucking on her face. But everywhere else in the world, it is looked down upon. Especially if you are doing it on my TV. That is why we have moved the game from Thanksgiving. Because people across the nation were gagging on their turkey when in the middle of watching a football game, some boy scout is tongue thrashing some overweight co-ed during somebody's Thanksgiving dinner. We do not need to see burly women engaged in a suckfest every time your woeful offense manages to put points on the board. Some of these girls are in desperate need of a trip to the Clinique counter. Screw that, forget make-up, it is too late for that, just give them a veil. 

6) "T.U." is not funny. It is not insulting. It is dumb. Just imagine if folks from Texas kept talking about M&A and giggling. That would not be funny. In fact, it would be retarded. That's why UT fans don't do it. Please learn. 

7) You want to lose the image of country bumpkins, of a people fond of sheep, of people that aren't stupid? Then quit building things that fall down. Quit chasing cheerleaders around with swords on national TV. Quit whooping in church. Quit whooping period. Quit putting up scoreboards for the enjoyment of dead mammals. Quit spending your Friday nights practicing how to yell. Quit telling rape jokes to reporters when you're running for Governor. When you are filling out season ticket renewals, and the form asks for your phone number, h&w. quit putting 258-3999, Height 6'3", Weight 185. Just, collectively, stop making asses of yourselves. Go to East Texas, tour every small town, and ask every red neck with a fifth-grade education why they cheer for A&M and wear maroon. That is your fan base. This is why you are perceived by the educated masses as stupid. 

😎 Nobody cares if you think your band is better. They might be louder, they might march in neat little zig zags, but they have no musical ability. The point is, nobody cares who wins halftime. Quit getting geeked up about marching bands. I find it hard to believe you stood through your high school band's entire halftime performance. And why? Cause nobody cared then and nobody cares now. Plus, you can hear them fine sitting down even if you do care. Why is it cool all of a sudden now that you're in college? 

9) Men should never let out high-pitched whooping sounds. Perhaps the only justifiable situation in which this can be tolerated is perhaps during an anal probe. Oh wait...I understand now. 

10) Dogs are not ladies. They don't look or smell like ladies. Dogs eat their own feces and should be treated accordingly. 

11) Finally, College Station is an arm-pit of a town. Quit pretending that it is a great college town. It is a town, and there is a college there. That should be the end of this comparison. If you feel that life doesn't get any better than the Dixie Chicken, and enjoy being stuck in a never-ending "Dukes of Hazard" episode, then move there. More importantly, don't move to Austin ... They are trying to create an educated, technological, and open-minded population base. Austin is, and will continue to be, the birthplace and final resting place of all that is cool. 

As my friend, Stephen Johnson, once said: "If the world were ever to get an enema, College Station is where you would connect the hose." If you go to school at A&M, please don't be an Aggie. 

God bless the great state of Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1