• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I still recall the reaction from my aggy cousin.  She called 2-3 times during the game to talk shit.  When we won, she actually called to let me know that the refs screwed aggy out of a victory and that it wasn't fair that TX won.
This is the same cousin that set up her brother's funeral as aggy themed, complete with the aggy war hymn at the end.  At the end of the song, she yelled at me across the room, "That's for you!".  Fun times.

She sounds stable.

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I still recall the reaction from my aggy cousin.  She called 2-3 times during the game to talk shit.  When we won, she actually called to let me know that the refs screwed aggy out of a victory and that it wasn't fair that TX won.

This is the same cousin that set up her brother's funeral as aggy themed, complete with the aggy war hymn at the end.  At the end of the song, she yelled at me across the room, "That's for you!".  Fun times.

I can't help but assume she's fat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Don't forget they have a new starter at every OL position as well.  They'll have a good D', but I see quiet a few close games with that O' bogging down.

I heard that last year too but they didn’t play anyone with an elite front 7 outside of Bama so they weren’t exposed. Will they face anybody worth a shit?

3 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

have a couple of em in my wife's family.

They easy.

Best recent one was a reunion pic in which we had like 75-80 people. They had been talkin shit all day... in the photo there's about a dozen of us giving the guns up.  Has to go in the family album.  Fuck you, Gomers.

2 hours ago, slorch said:

have a couple of em in my wife's family.

They easy.

Best recent one was a reunion pic in which we had like 75-80 people. They had been talkin shit all day... in the photo there's about a dozen of us giving the guns up.  Has to go in the family album.  Fuck you, Gomers.

Well, that actually sounds, uh, pretty aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

She sounds miserable.

And ugly.

Just now, B00M said:

Did you guys take another picture where the adults pretended to be adults?

You mean uptight motherfuckers who never have fun?

Sure, y'all can have that shit at your black tie family reunions.   Uppity fuckers.

Do you not texags?
Your “breaking in a new QB” is aggy’s “exciting and refreshing QB battle that we have no idea where it leads.”
There are no more telling lies than the lies we tell ourselves. 
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3204494
Oh my...
Hopefully the relatively soft start gives enough time for the OL and QB to get good enough for the later games.

Relatively?

Esw0nesXAAIgNXh.jpg

But yeah, I'm sure after warming up against that soft start you'll be ready to dominate bama. Can't wait to see it. No really, I can't wait.

4 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

are they really playing Colorado in fucking Denver (meaning the Broncos stadium)? is it not at Folsom in Boulder?

I could be wrong but I think it was originally a home and home, but last year's in CS got cancelled by covid so they moved this year to a neutral Denver

39 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I could be wrong but I think it was originally a home and home, but last year's in CS got cancelled by covid so they moved this year to a neutral Denver

that would be a pretty Aggie way of getting "even"

YOU GOTTA MOVE THE GAME TWENTY FIVE MILES AWAY FROM YOUR HOME STADIUM

what is the fucking point

39 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Fun fact - One has to go back four of those decades (1990s) to find an aggy football team that managed a winning record in conference play in two consecutive years.

If a team can't finish above .500 in conference play, is that team truly "competitive"?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

fun facts, in the 1980s, Texas finished in the Top 5 twice (1981 and 1983). A&M, 0 times

in the 1990s, Texas won its conference as many times as A&M did

in the 2010s, Texas won more NY6 bowls (1 to 0) than A&M

the fucking 2020s aren't over yet

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

That is what I heard.  Game is not included in my season ticket package.

RC is apparently not well, asking for prayers on Facebook:

A couple of years ago, I asked my Facebook friends to pray for my son John Harvey Slocum who had a major heart event in Midland. God answered those prayers in a big way. Today, I am coming again asking for prayers but these are for me. I have spent several days at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston this past week doing various tests. Not sure what all is going on but it is serious. I am meeting with my doctor Monday afternoon at MDA to find out. Please put me you on your prayer list. I am a firm believer that God is in control and can still do miraculous things. Thanks R.C.

https://www.facebook.com/rc.slocum.5

The ags are the gift that keeps on giving. 

They are now crowing of how they “stole TCU’s coach without paying him a dollar more than TCU.”

That’s utter bullshit, but I will leave that for another day. 

The ags have no clue TCU has long been willing to let coaches go and not waste money on bad coaches contracts. 

How quickly the ags forget the ghost of Dennis Franchione. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

Any chance of gettin Arch Manning

15,480 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by rangerdanger
Jimbo is clearly best QB developer of talent in CFB.
Jimbo plays NFL style.
If he got KMond to NFL he'd make Manning first pick.
A&M culture fits Manning Family values.
Deshaun Wash is a Dabo fail.
Saban is an injury waiting to happen
Sark is going to bomb

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The ags are the gift that keeps on giving. 

They are now crowing of how they “stole TCU’s coach without paying him a dollar more than TCU.”

That’s utter bullshit, but I will leave that for another day. 

The ags have no clue TCU has long been willing to let coaches go and not waste money on bad coaches contracts. 

How quickly the ags forget the ghost of Dennis Franchione. 

To be fair, he didn’t leave because of the money. Multiple reports out there that he was offered an extension at top dollar. aggy wealth doesn’t have anything on frog wealth. 
He left because he wanted a change of scenery after going through a rough divorce a few years ago, an unconsummated flirtation with MissSU, and then resulting unsettledness for a couple of years. It seems like the frogs are grateful for what he did, and would have been ok keeping him, but also very happy with Saarloos. 
But aggy gonna aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, nnm said:

To be fair, he didn’t leave because of the money. Multiple reports out there that he was offered an extension at top dollar. aggy wealth doesn’t have anything on frog wealth. 
He left because he wanted a change of scenery after going through a rough divorce a few years ago, an unconsummated flirtation with MissSU, and then resulting unsettledness for a couple of years. It seems like the frogs are grateful for what he did, and would have been ok keeping him, but also very happy with Saarloos. 
But aggy gonna aggy. 

Seriously though, who goes through a tough divorce and thinks “college station.  That’s the place to rebound.”  I would probably drive over to Dallas or commune to Houston for the weekends, or find a gig out in LA. 

ohhh, wait. It’s not like that, NTTAWWT

• Like 1

Seriously though, who goes through a tough divorce and thinks “college station.  That’s the place to rebound.”  I would probably drive over to Dallas or commune to Houston for the weekends, or find a gig out in LA. 

Bro, do you even Jimbo? Collie station is the ultimate place to rebound...apparently.

1 hour ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Bro, do you even Jimbo? Collie station is the ultimate place to rebound...apparently.

Unless you play for their basketball team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4