• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 6/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, Vito Andolini said:

RC is apparently not well, asking for prayers on Facebook:

A couple of years ago, I asked my Facebook friends to pray for my son John Harvey Slocum who had a major heart event in Midland. God answered those prayers in a big way. Today, I am coming again asking for prayers but these are for me. I have spent several days at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston this past week doing various tests. Not sure what all is going on but it is serious. I am meeting with my doctor Monday afternoon at MDA to find out. Please put me you on your prayer list. I am a firm believer that God is in control and can still do miraculous things. Thanks R.C.

https://www.facebook.com/rc.slocum.5

MD Anderson is the best place to be.  Best wishes for RC.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 8:41 AM, Vito Andolini said:

A couple of years ago, I asked my Facebook friends to pray for my son John Harvey Slocum who had a major heart event in Midland. God answered those prayers in a big way. Today, I am coming again asking for prayers but these are for me. I have spent several days at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston this past week doing various tests. Not sure what all is going on but it is serious. I am meeting with my doctor Monday afternoon at MDA to find out. Please put me you on your prayer list. I am a firm believer that God is in control and can still do miraculous things. Thanks R.C.

Sending my best wishes to RC and hoping for a full recovery.  The rest of aggy can get fucked!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 9:48 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

I mostly blame myself for going into a Buc-ee’s. 

spacer.png

Her ass looks like somebody smushed the blue Earth. Nice touch.

edit to add: Buccee's is a fine place to go. However, it, like Yeti, is no reason to start a damn religion.

Edited by RomaVicta

On 6/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, Vito Andolini said:

I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other. Me giving a shit or writing "T&P" will have no impact on his life.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I honestly don't give a shit one way or the other. Me giving a shit or writing "T&P" will have no impact on his life.

I'm amazed at how quickly aggys drop the "tu" shit once they get diagnosed with cancer.

Haven't heard of one of them yet who insisted on being taken to the TAMU medical center cancer hospital.

• Like 2

Jimbo is the last "heavy hitter" in collage coaching salary wars.

This probably hasn;t been updated since the start of last season, but even then Jimbo wasn'y the last "heavy hitter."

It amazes me that an aggy can have no basis whatsoever for anything he believes or anything he says, but that never stopped an aggy from saying something everyone else knew wasn't even close to being true.

But the aggy "heard it" so it must be true.

Some of the most gullible people on the planet.

jimbo last heavy hitter.jpeg

coaches hot seat salaries.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

At the TAMU medical center cancer hospital, the patients don't die of cancer, they just run out of healthy blood cells.

Dear Coach Slocum;

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Kind ironic that after all the shit you and your redneck fuckwad friends have spewed over the years, that in a moment of crisis you run to a Univ of Texas facility

Have we reminded you that your racist fuckwad friends killed Bevo XIV.

Needs some work, but I'm close.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

yeah you tell that dying old man! WHOOP!

"He's not dying, he's just running out of time."

Isn't that how those fuckwads would put it?

All that aside, there are damned few aggys diagnosed with cancer who don't relive their high school days, wishing with all their life they get that "University of Texas" admissions letter.

What I wish is that we had a second public post-secondary system in Texas that could truly rival The University of Texas. In fields like cancer research and advanced medicine. And many others. But we never will. And we never will because the fucking aggys care more about perpetuating bullshit racist culture than they do about advancing knowledge.

I will bet money that if someone asked RC what his thoughts were at this exact moment, he would probably say:

"The state of Texas deserves better than Texas A&M."

13 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Dear Coach Slocum;

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Kind ironic that after all the shit you and your redneck fuckwad friends have spewed over the years, that in a moment of crisis you run to a Univ of Texas facility

Have we reminded you that your racist fuckwad friends killed Bevo XIV.

Needs some work, but I'm close.

What on earth is wrong with you?  Not remotely funny.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

Meh, each school has its specialities. Bevo has been helped by aggy in the past.

Making fun of RC and his choice of care is low rent. Or any person for that matter in this situation.

"Each school has its specialties."

What exactly is aggy's specialty? Their vet school? Their vet school failed the people of Texas to such a degree the taxpayers had to fun a completely new school under the Texas Tech system.

"Bevo has been helped by aggy in the past." Bevo has also been kidnapped by aggy and even mutilated by aggy (Bevo I). And they sure didn't help Bevo XIV very much.

And no one is making fun of RC or any aggy who runs like Hell to MD Anderson hoping to be admitted when they are diagnosed with cancer. Everyone understands exactly why they do and no one blames them.

Meanwhile, aggy is still promising to deliver 50 million doses of flu vaccine within 2 weeks of receiving the first sample of the virus. You know, just in the off case we ever experience a flu pandemic. lol.

You missed the crux of my comment:

"What I wish is that we had a second public post-secondary system in Texas that could truly rival The University of Texas. In fields like cancer research and advanced medicine. And many others. But we never will. And we never will because the fucking aggys care more about perpetuating bullshit racist culture than they do about advancing knowledge."

MIT is a Land Grant institution founded after A&M. Just as A&M is a branch of UT, MIT was once a branch of Harvard. The supporters of MIT insisted independence was better and they had the branch status repealed. Today, MIT is one of the leading engineering schools in the world. Why can't Texas have what Massachusetts has - a world-class Land Grant engineering university? For that matter, why can't Texas have what California has in Cal Tech? Why does Texas have to settle for a second-class farm school whose main mission is to venerate and perpetuate white, male privilege?

We all know why RC went running to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Mainly because when your life is on the line, you never run to an aggy for help.

51 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

This shit is ridiculous, RD.  I don't recall RC ever being anything but respectful towards UT and holding him responsible for the words and actions of all the members of the cult is just dumb.

Maybe and maybe not, but all the bullshit that happened surrounding the bonfire game makes me apathetic about him.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Maybe and maybe not, but all the bullshit that happened surrounding the bonfire game makes me apathetic about him.  

This. Much better people than RC Slocum have cancer; if you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for them. I wouldn't wish it on anybody, but that doesn't mean I have to shed a tear for everyone it happens to.

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I remember him referring to us as "t.u." one year when Bonfire was televised, maybe 92 or 93. I think he's a pretty typical Aggie, not in the ten percent of "Ah'd turn down chemotherapy if it came from a t.u. hospital!" type, but just generally a yokel dipshit. 

All of which is beside the point of, it's pretty fucking aggy to talk shit to a cancer patient over his college allegiance. Who cares where he worked and what college team he continued to support after getting stankrammed by Mack Brown? I mean, I guess I'd see the irony if he were a former governor who'd vetoed funding for the hospital he ended up getting treated at, that sort of thing, but I doubt Slocum ever knew much about the University of Texas beyond "that's the only game these dipshits care about, I better win that 'n."

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

And what of that was RC responsible for?

20 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I remember him referring to us as "t.u." one year when Bonfire was televised, maybe 92 or 93.

A lot of aggy coaches pander to the mob on that point.  Bfd.

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

"Each school has its specialties."

What exactly is aggy's specialty? Their vet school? Their vet school failed the people of Texas to such a degree the taxpayers had to fun a completely new school under the Texas Tech system.

"Bevo has been helped by aggy in the past." Bevo has also been kidnapped by aggy and even mutilated by aggy (Bevo I). And they sure didn't help Bevo XIV very much.

And no one is making fun of RC or any aggy who runs like Hell to MD Anderson hoping to be admitted when they are diagnosed with cancer. Everyone understands exactly why they do and no one blames them.

Meanwhile, aggy is still promising to deliver 50 million doses of flu vaccine within 2 weeks of receiving the first sample of the virus. You know, just in the off case we ever experience a flu pandemic. lol.

You missed the crux of my comment:

"What I wish is that we had a second public post-secondary system in Texas that could truly rival The University of Texas. In fields like cancer research and advanced medicine. And many others. But we never will. And we never will because the fucking aggys care more about perpetuating bullshit racist culture than they do about advancing knowledge."

MIT is a Land Grant institution founded after A&M. Just as A&M is a branch of UT, MIT was once a branch of Harvard. The supporters of MIT insisted independence was better and they had the branch status repealed. Today, MIT is one of the leading engineering schools in the world. Why can't Texas have what Massachusetts has - a world-class Land Grant engineering university? For that matter, why can't Texas have what California has in Cal Tech? Why does Texas have to settle for a second-class farm school whose main mission is to venerate and perpetuate white, male privilege?

We all know why RC went running to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Mainly because when your life is on the line, you never run to an aggy for help.

You are one batshit crazy clown, dude. I can't believe the orderlies allow you this much access to the Internet on a daily basis. 

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

This shit is ridiculous, RD.  I don't recall RC ever being anything but respectful towards UT and holding him responsible for the words and actions of all the members of the cult is just dumb.

Negged.

I think RandolphDuke is one of the most absurd dipshits across longhorn netdom, so there's no defense of his idiotic takes here where he's effectively mocking an old man with late stage cancer.

That considered, Slocum was Jackie Sherrill's bag man. Front and center. He was intimately involved with the cheating in an integral way from the jump through the scandal during his own helm in the mid-90's with Tiki Hardeman and the like. He's also been a very loud shit talker about Texas when it suited him, including 2008 when he voiced his interest in seeing OU get a crack at Florida over Texas during an ex-coaches panel on ESPN while promoting their new-ish at the time Harris Poll or whatever it was. So, no, he's been a shitheel when it comes to UT. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LonghornLurker said:

Did RC cream-pie your wife, or was that another aggy? Mocking an old man with cancer is shit on their level. I’d hope we’re better than that. 

I hope you are trying to direct that toward me.

If you are, the issue has been raised and clarified above. I'm not mocking anyone. I am simply stating a brutal truth - if the fucking aggys would quit with the white supremacist fairytale cultural and fake army shit and start making the advancement of knowledge a priority, maybe "old men with cancer" would face a better outcome. But that will never happen.

No one "cream pied" my wife. Rather, some of us look at the problems we face today and are sick and tired of how much money that could be put to use in solving those problems (like cancer) is instead wasted on the bullshit that constitutes the corps (see what I did there?) of Texas A&M.

So, instead of crying for RC, why not cry for all the people who needlessly suffer because we would rather waste money perpetuating a fucked up mentality and a disgraceful culture instead of spending that money finding solutions to the problems we face.

As I stated earlier:

"You missed the crux of my comment:

We all know why RC went running to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Mainly because when your life is on the line, you never run to an aggy for help."

19 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

No one "cream pied" my wife.

You sure? Because I’m trying to figure out another reason that could drive a man to spew so much nonsensical “woke” batshit insane drivel onto the internet for several years, and I’m coming up blank. I suppose CTJ’s idea of a mental asylum works too, now that I think about it. 

Seriously, though, how are you going come to this thread crying about your dead dad and then follow up like a few pages later with

“Roses are red, 

Violets are blue.

Kind ironic that after all the shit you and your redneckfuckwad friends have spewed over the years, that in a moment of crisis you run to a Univ of Texas facility”

addressed to an old coach who worked there twenty years ago? Jesus fucking Christ. I hope your orderlies get their shit together. Also, stick your pseudo-woke bullshit up your asshole. 

Edited by LonghornLurker
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You are one batshit crazy clown, dude. I can't believe the orderlies allow you this much access to the Internet on a daily basis. 

I think RandolphDuke is one of the most absurd dipshits across longhorn netdom, so there's no defense of his idiotic takes here where he's effectively mocking an old man with late stage cancer.

That considered, Slocum was Jackie Sherrill's bag man. Front and center. He was intimately involved with the cheating in an integral way from the jump through the scandal during his own helm in the mid-90's with Tiki Hardeman and the like. He's also been a very loud shit talker about Texas when it suited him, including 2008 when he voiced his interest in seeing OU get a crack at Florida over Texas during an ex-coaches panel on ESPN while promoting their new-ish at the time Harris Poll or whatever it was. So, no, he's been a shitheel when it comes to UT. 

Right.  There are no winners here.

I have no love for RC Slocum, for all of the reasons listed above.  

But I also think it's completely unnecessary to mock or celebrate an old man with cancer.  

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Right.  There are no winners here.

I have no love for RC Slocum, for all of the reasons listed above.  

But I also think it's completely unnecessary to mock or celebrate an old man with cancer.  

Who is mocking RC and who is celebrating?

My point was every fucking aggy on the planet just about spends their life crying "The University of Texas sucks" but when they are diagnosed with cancer, they pretty much all do their best to try to run to The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Who, when their life is on the line, runs to anything brought to this earth my the "brilliance" of Texas A&M?

A&M exists first and foremost to promote aggy culture, right down to the campus shrine to white supremacy. Texas A&M intentionally teaches fabrications and falsehoods in the guise of "higher education."

How do you think the world might benefit if a post-secondary institution spent their roughly $2 billion annual primarily on the advancement of knowledge instead of the advancement of a deeply fucked up culture? You want to cry, then don't cry for RC. Cry for all the suffering that could be dealt with through science if only we weren't wasting billions promoting a sick and twisted view of the world that exemplifies "aggy culture."

Death sucks. Cancer sucks.

But what sucks more is watching billion of education dollars wasted on promoting racist hero worship and misogyny. Oh, and fake army.

Massachusetts gets MIT. California gets Cal Tech. Texas gets racist farm fucks who "solve" the mystery of alchemy, the secrets of cold fusion, and is cursed with "a cultural bias that impedes risk identification." That last one was probably anyone associated with the federal government has said "a culture of complete dimwits who have no clue about a lot of things."

MD Anderson is a world leader in cancer treatment. UT Southwestern lead the breakthroughs in statin development. Jim Allison just won a Nobel Prize for his work in immunology. Where the fuck is Texas A&M? Nowhere to be found!

Think of how the economy of Texas would benefit if Texas A&M was on par with an institution such as Cal tech or MIT. Think of the lives that might benefit.

But it will never happen, because those dumbfuck racist rednecks would rather focus on fairytale "history," playing fake army, and perpetuating a truly fucked up culture.

THAT is what I am mocking and ridiculing.