Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

32 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I hope someone here has archived the all the juvenile whining from the reactionary aggy officialdom last week including the hilarious 180 after someone told them what fools they made of themselves again.

Also, I wish someone would create a statement from UT setting the record straight about the decades old bullshit mantra that Texas “destroyed” the SWC and now the Big 12. 

I am getting sick and tired of ignorant sportswriters repeating that pack of lies perpetuated by aggy, corn, and the other sniveling dickwads. I think UT officials should hit the pr trail in the relevant media and tell the true side of the story instead of continuing to allow all those goddamned rubes & rabblerousers to smear the Good Guys. And that includes getting Deloss Dodds, if he is still mentally capable, on record of how events actually transpired with the other schools. There is no reason to allow clowns like that bowtie moron and others to dominate the public stage with their slimey sheepshitstained version of events.

If we claim to be a big swinging dick, then quit acting like a passive eunuch when it comes to public relations and enlightening the cfb world.

11E08580-EC38-42D1-94A5-069F6525031D.jpeg

I wish I had saved the timeline of how things went down with Nebraska leaving, LHN, PAC overtures, aggy leaving, etc. 

• Replies 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

“Nipping at Alabama’s heels”? They get beaten by Bama 52-24, upset Florida, then beat up on a bunch of shitty teams (including narrowly beating fucking Vandy), then edge out an average ACC team with multiple player opt-outs and suddenly they’re challenging Alabama for SEC superiority? What a bunch of delusional losers.
They're very large heels.
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Leon's gettin upset...

So disappointing that lowlight package of his got deleted because he got his pussy hurt about it.  That shit was hilarious 

Imagine grinding so hard you are worried and bitching about WATCHLISTS

We talkin' WATCHLISTS

NOT THE AWARD, NOT THE AWARD

WATCHLISTS

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Leon's gettin upset...

So disappointing that lowlight package of his got deleted because he got his pussy hurt about it.  That shit was hilarious 

Turns out the watchlists don't like safeties that are slower than 0 star dlinemen. Bastards!!!!

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Its been discussed on here that their goal is to get to 100K students in BCS.  Maybe @Randolph Duke can confirm. 

The goal was to make A&M the finishing school for the state junior colleges, thus increasing the overall number of STEM degrees granted in Texas. if more students spend only the last two years in College Station, they could leverage their College Station assets to a greater degree.

That has worked to an effect.

Below is the latest Almanac snapshot for UT and aggy. Notice aggy is finally seeing their acceptance rate decline (pre-application screening and shunting the slower kids to community colleges has helped with this). The funding is still hilariously lopsided, but it always has been that way (state - UT is 60% higher, federal funding to UT is three times what aggy receives). Overall, aggy is publicly funded at under 50 cents on the dollar compared to UT Austin. Institutional Resources gives a snapshot of the relative wealth of the two schools.

Notice the % of students with 30 or more hours at 2-yr colleges. aggy is at twice the rate of UT. Also, aggy has a student/faculty ratio 20% higher than UT.

Until they better refine the feeder system of A&M being the state's finishing school for trade school type programs, A&M will struggle with respect to infrastructure. Once they work out a few kinks and finish a few infrastructure projects, they will resume their quest to overtake Lone Star Community College System as the largest higher education institution in Texas.

thecb 2020 ut:a&m.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Once they work out a few kinks and finish a few infrastructure projects, they will resume their quest to overtake Lone Star Community College System as the largest higher education institution in Texas.

Given their history, something will collapse before they succeed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

They're becoming self-aware (sorta):

1359641962_ScreenShot2021-07-27at11_05_03AM.png.0c067080f993fca1ca5abd53a13cfd98.png
He is assuming they held leverage in any of these conversations. As usual, they held none.

If aggy demanded a buyout, they wouldn't have Jimbo. If they demanded the "no other Texas schools" fairytale in writing, they would never have joined the sec.

What aggy should really be asking themselves is why Jimbo demanded no buyout.

They've already seen why the Texas clause wouldn't have been put in writing. Guess which shoe drops next...
  • Hook 'Em 9

I like the sound of joining the SEC in 2022 in the same division/pod as aggy so we play them annually, starting in Austin. That means exactly a one decade break, but the series continues in Austin in even numbered years / Collie Station odd numbered -  just like it was 1915 - 2011.

Edited by n64ra
  • Hook 'Em 2

A classic example of aggy white trash behavior.

The aggys "know" UT Austin has been committing accounting fraud for years. Ok, where here is the phone number for any aggy lurkers to do the responsible thing (as opposed to "doing jack shit"). Call the Texas Attorney General and report what you "know."

Texas athletics was "desperately bereft of funds in spite of their long-running frauds."

Just for fun, I've also posted a copy of the financials for the last full year Deloss was AD. Showing over $16 million in excess revenue. This, in the same year the aggys (for the fifth time in seven years) couldn't pay their bills (2012) and had to take out yet another "interest-free loan" from the athletics department.

So here you go, white trash lurkers, since you "know" of this massive and long-running fraud, do the right thing and report what you "know." Since you are "a better American than any sip" it is your obligation to step forward. To do otherwise would perpetuate the "fraud."

Who wants to take the other side of my bet than not one of those stupid fuckers will actually ever report what they "know" about the "massive accounting fraud" buried deep within UT athletics?

Oh, and just so the aggys know, those are audited financials I posted. So the "fraud" is far more extensive than you thought.

Now, go be a "better American" and report what you "know."

Lol.

Redneck accounting, white trash "knowledge."

Its bad enough aggy culture is based completely on lies, but it's worse that they lie to themselves with such practiced ease, and unforgivable how they lie to the rest of the people spreading frauds in the name of "higher education."

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy fraud two books claim.jpeg

UT Austin 2012 NCAA financials.pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So aggyhawg is even fatter than the normal aggy?

For years she has insisted he has "inside connections with UT athletics" and that "she knows things."

Well, it's her obligation to do the right thing and allow those she is accusing to defend themselves. Or, she can be a typical aggy-level redneck piece of shit and anonymously lob criminal accusations at people and never be accountable for her statements. 

aggys disgust me. They are a deeply fucked up culture based on ignorance, fraud and lies.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Between the SEC letting Texas join and their TV ads encouraging getting vaccinated, I'm not sure aggy is a cultural fit for them.

What do you mean? Aggy routinely vaccinates their sheep. Wanna have them live as long as possible, ya know.

Edited by n64ra

9 hours ago, GTX Horn said:

“Nipping at Alabama’s heels”? They get beaten by Bama 52-24, upset Florida, then beat up on a bunch of shitty teams (including narrowly beating fucking Vandy), then edge out an average ACC team with multiple player opt-outs and suddenly they’re challenging Alabama for SEC superiority? What a bunch of delusional losers.

This is just the “up” part of the annual aggy roller coaster.  Wait till October.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:58 PM, HtownHorn said:

aggy will forever be known as the school that their current league, cared so little about their opinion, negotiated behind their backs for 6 months to bring daddy into the conference.

But... who's going to be daddy #1 now that they have so many?

19 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The goal was to make A&M the finishing school for the state junior colleges, thus increasing the overall number of STEM degrees granted in Texas. if more students spend only the last two years in College Station, they could leverage their College Station assets to a greater degree.

That has worked to an effect.

Below is the latest Almanac snapshot for UT and aggy. Notice aggy is finally seeing their acceptance rate decline (pre-application screening and shunting the slower kids to community colleges has helped with this). The funding is still hilariously lopsided, but it always has been that way (state - UT is 60% higher, federal funding to UT is three times what aggy receives). Overall, aggy is publicly funded at under 50 cents on the dollar compared to UT Austin. Institutional Resources gives a snapshot of the relative wealth of the two schools.

Notice the % of students with 30 or more hours at 2-yr colleges. aggy is at twice the rate of UT. Also, aggy has a student/faculty ratio 20% higher than UT.

Until they better refine the feeder system of A&M being the state's finishing school for trade school type programs, A&M will struggle with respect to infrastructure. Once they work out a few kinks and finish a few infrastructure projects, they will resume their quest to overtake Lone Star Community College System as the largest higher education institution in Texas.

thecb 2020 ut:a&m.jpeg

Randy dropping a lesson on us that I can actually finish and understand. That’s got to be a first 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:44 AM, markstanco said:

Its been discussed on here that their goal is to get to 100K students in BCS.  Maybe @Randolph Duke can confirm. 

In an irony that they're too blind to see, flooding A&M with students will not increase the number of what their alums see as Aggies. This additional 50K students will further dilute their culture at best or isolate the fanatics within the college at worst causing conflict.

I've met a number of A&M grads already who want to immediately get out from under the shame of associating with real Ags by announcing they were 2%ers. These are regular people who got their degrees, put up with the bullshit, and got out. They don't want to be thought of as the Aggies they met/suffered in College Station.

I was invited to a family gathering of a friend. A daughter mentioned she'd gone to A&M probably in response to a question. Her mother started singing the praises of A&M and how nice the campus has become since the daughter left. She gestured to the daughter (30ish) for confirmation.

"I haven't been back there since the day I graduated. I doubt I'll ever go back there again." Her placid indifference made her even more attractive. This is what A&M is doing to their beloved culture.

Ironically they don't see this happening. The second irony is they don't realize it's good for them so they won't encourage this seachange; they'll rant about the 50% of their grads that are 2%ers. They'll alienate this surge in A&M graduates who will not care about that university nor spread its contagion to the state.

They're Aggies.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Dumbass shit of the day 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3212672

If UT is everything the aggys say, why is it so important for A&M to forever remain a branch of The University of Texas?

If for none other than symbolic reasons, one would think they would create as much separation as possible.

But aggys can't fathom the day they are no longer a branch institution of The University of Texas.

Fo figure.

23 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

He is assuming they held leverage in any of these conversations. As usual, they held none.

If aggy demanded a buyout, they wouldn't have Jimbo. If they demanded the "no other Texas schools" fairytale in writing, they would never have joined the sec.

What aggy should really be asking themselves is why Jimbo demanded no buyout.

They've already seen why the Texas clause wouldn't have been put in writing. Guess which shoe drops next...

Concise. Perfect. Compliments.

Overpaying Jimbo created their point of pride about their imagined wealth rather than any reflection about why they were reduced to such an abject appeal. 

spacer.png

spacer.png