• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Young William is all making nice now. Classic behavior for a loud-mouth that suddenly realizes all his BS has been blown out of the water, his dream shattered, his nightmare come true and his crap don’t sell no more. 

Enjoy sitting at the little fold-out card table in the other room come Christmas dinner with the extended family, Billiam.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Ah shit. They gotta add more to their stadium wall (story in The Athletic…go subscribe, ya cheap bastards):

7d9103b2a33d3e6bbe9976b716f25a38.jpg

Regimes love to claim all the unknowables. They could only win 1/3 of the games we actually played, but they would have won all of the games we didn’t play, if we could have actually played them. Right. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, deadshank said:

Young William is all making nice now. Classic behavior for a loud-mouth that suddenly realizes all his BS has been blown out of the water, his dream shattered, his nightmare come true and his crap don’t sell no more. 

Enjoy sitting at the little fold-out card table in the other room come Christmas dinner with the extended family, Billiam.  

That is the funniest thing about all this. aggy whooping about being in the best conference evar!!! SECSECSEC. They got away from the big bad big brother. They made their new identity. And a decade later, big brother is now back. No longer can their SECSECSEC bullshit have any merit seeing we now are right there with them. Difference is, I don't expect any UT fans to fall into the SEC bullshit and all this conference pride and riding the coattails of Bama. Fuck Bama.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

That is the funniest thing about all this. aggy whooping about being in the best conference evar!!! SECSECSEC. They got away from the big bad big brother. They made their new identity. And a decade later, big brother is now back. No longer can their SECSECSEC bullshit have any merit seeing we now are right there with them. Difference is, I don't expect any UT fans to fall into the SEC bullshit and all this conference pride and riding the coattails of Bama. Fuck Bama.

B-b-b-but they had a 10 year head start. They've won exactly jack shit in that 10 years, but they have it.

24 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

B-b-b-but they had a 10 year head start. They've won exactly jack shit in that 10 years, but they have it.

And in those 10 years, they beat Bama a total of 1 time. The very first year. Then almost a decade straight of losses. They finally beat LSU in 2018 for the first time. And needed refs help to make that happen. 

Have not won the division even one time. Our shittiest decade in recent memory is a decade of "success" for them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

In the worst decade in our history, Texas has a conference record of 50-40 - a winning percentage of .55%. We have also gone 6 and 2 in bowl games, including a sugar bowl victory, we have been to a conference title game, and we have signature wins over USC, ND, Georgia, Oklahoma, and took national champ LSU to the wire. 

In TAMU's most glorious golden era of SEC dominance, their conference record is 52-38 - a winning percentage of .57%. They have gone 7-3 in bowl games including an orange bowl victory last year, have never been to a conference title game, and their signature wins are that 1 time they beat bama and made tshirts, an eleventy overtime win against LSU on a blown call, and Florida this past season. They are 3-17 against LSU and Bama during that time. 

Their conference winning percentage over the last 10 years are about on par of their historical conference winning percentage in both the Big12 and SWC. Roughly once per decade they have an amazing year, and then sink back to their norm, with the exception of the early 90's NCAA infraction fueled juggernaut. Only posting 10 win seasons (I will give them last year even though technically it was only 9) in 2020, 2012, and 1998. 

Aggy, our floor is your ceiling. 

Well said. Another funny thing is from aggy fans, is how they talk down on the Big 12. With how they talk, you would think they would have dominated the conference. But that was not even close to being true. They were middle of the road in the Big 12 just like they are in the SEC. I can understand a team like OU moving on and then shitting on how the Big 12 is a crappy conference. They dominated it and were the Bama of the Big 12.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Well said. Another funny thing is from aggy fans, is how they talk down on the Big 12. With how they talk, you would think they would have dominated the conference. But that was not even close to being true. They were middle of the road in the Big 12 just like they are in the SEC. I can understand a team like OU moving on and then shitting on how the Big 12 is a crappy conference. They dominated it and were the Bama of the Big 12.

Had this discussion with aggy before and here's the tale of the tape.

Facts from B12 years('96-'11):
B12 rec UT 94-35 .729   A&M 68-61 .527
H2H UT 11-5  .687   A&M 5-11 .313
Bowls UT 9-5  A&M 2-9  (*inc BCS title games Texas 1-1 A&M🙄
10 Win seasons UT 9  A&M 1
B12 Champ game UT 3-2   A&M 1-1
Tell us again why B12 was too easy?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

In the worst decade in our history, Texas has a conference record of 50-40 - a winning percentage of .55%. We have also gone 6 and 2 in bowl games, including a sugar bowl victory, we have been to a conference title game, and we have signature wins over USC, ND, Georgia, Oklahoma, and took national champ LSU to the wire. 

In TAMU's most glorious golden era of SEC dominance, their conference record is 52-38 - a winning percentage of .57%. They have gone 7-3 in bowl games including an orange bowl victory last year, have never been to a conference title game, and their signature wins are that 1 time they beat bama and made tshirts, an eleventy overtime win against LSU on a blown call, and Florida this past season. They are 3-17 against LSU and Bama during that time. 

Their conference winning percentage over the last 10 years are about on par of their historical conference winning percentage in both the Big12 and SWC. Roughly once per decade they have an amazing year, and then sink back to their norm, with the exception of the early 90's NCAA infraction fueled juggernaut. Only posting 10 win seasons (I will give them last year even though technically it was only 9) in 2020, 2012, and 1998. 

Aggy, our floor is your ceiling. 

You neglected to mention that they have played more FCS schools in that time period than any other P5 college while we have played ZERO.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Their whole identity, since leaving the B12, has been wrapped up in being a member of the SEC.  They love the reflected glory.  And it defines the difference between the two universities and fanbases:  They think they are special because they are part of the SEC vs We know we are special.  Period.

I'm not trying to say UT is the best university in the country or that we have the best football team or best athletics program (although this year was, on balance, outstanding).  But we simply want to and expect to be among the best across the board and take pride in what WE accomplish.  aggy don't roll like that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Their whole identity, since leaving the B12, has been wrapped up in being a member of the SEC.  They love the reflected glory.  And it defines the difference between the two universities and fanbases:  They think they are special because they are part of the SEC vs We know we are special.  Period.

I'm not trying to say UT is the best university in the country or that we have the best football team or best athletics program (although this year was, on balance, outstanding).  But we simply want to and expect to be among the best across the board and take pride in what WE accomplish.  aggy don't roll like that.

Yep. aggy takes pride in schools, who kick their ass on the field, winning a bowl game or OOC game because they feel this props them up. They are the person who contributes nothing to a project but take part in the credit. 

Conference pride is lame as shit. I don't give a damn if the Big 12 loses all their postseason games as long as we win. aggy is opposite. If they lose, it's ok. Because their daddies Bama and LSU win and "prop" them up. And they whoop and holler about the SECSECSEC.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, Mole said:

Datum is the singular of data. I propose that the singular of aggy be texum aggy.

no.  the beauty of aggy is that the only other word in the english language with similar attributes is the word fuck.

aggy is singular, plural, a noun, a pronoun, an adjective, a verb, and an adverrb, all while fulfilling it's primary mission as a perjorative.

36 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

no.  the beauty of aggy is that the only other word in the english language with similar attributes is the word fuck.

aggy is singular, plural, a noun, a pronoun, an adjective, a verb, and an adverrb, all while fulfilling it's primary mission as a perjorative.

A grammar lesson with three typos. It’s a thing of beauty. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

You neglected to mention that they have played more FCS schools in that time period than any other P5 college while we have played ZERO.

that's about to change to their massive detriment

the sec is going to have to kill the november fcs cupcake: -1 win

the sec is going to have add one more conference game: +.5 win (aggy historical .500 conference record)

that's a half a win less all but guaranteed....

AND

aggy are going to have to play the sips every year: -.673 wins (aggy historical 32.7% winning percentage against the sips)

aggy are going to have to play thieves every year: -.613 wins (aggy historical 61.3% losing percentage against thieves)

which is a .643 average

so the extra game in conference can't overlap with both sips and thieves...

so rough napkin math shows aggy with a minimum of 1 fewer win and 1 more loss every year, and 2 fewer wins and 2 more losses every other year

applying the 1-1 to their best year (2012), then alternating....

2012: 11-2 -> 10-3

2013: 9-4 -> 7-6

2014: 8-5 -> 7-6

2015: 8-5 -> 6-7

2016: 8-5 -> 7-6

2017: 7-6 -> 5-8

2018: 9-4 -> 8-5

2019: 8-5 -> 6-7

2020: 9-1 -> 8-2

applying the 2-2 to their best year (2012), then alternating....

2012: 11-2 -> 9-4

2013: 9-4 -> 8-5

2014: 8-5 -> 6-7

2015: 8-5 -> 7-6

2016: 8-5 -> 6-7

2017: 7-6 -> 6-7

2018: 9-4 -> 7-6

2019: 8-5 -> 7-6

2020: 9-1 -> 7-3

++++++++++++++++++++++

tl/dr: aggy are fucked

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's about to change to their massive detriment

the sec is going to have to kill the november fcs cupcake: -1 win

the sec is going to have add one more conference game: +.5 win (aggy historical .500 conference record)

that's a half a win less all but guaranteed....

AND

aggy are going to have to play the sips every year: -.673 wins (aggy historical 32.7% winning percentage against the sips)

aggy are going to have to play thieves every year: -.613 wins (aggy historical 61.3% losing percentage against thieves)

which is a .643 average

so the extra game in conference can't overlap with both sips and thieves...

so rough napkin math shows aggy with a minimum of 1 fewer win and 1 more loss every year, and 2 fewer wins and 2 more losses every other year

applying the 1-1 to their best year (2012), then alternating....

2012: 11-2 -> 10-3

2013: 9-4 -> 7-6

2014: 8-5 -> 7-6

2015: 8-5 -> 6-7

2016: 8-5 -> 7-6

2017: 7-6 -> 5-8

2018: 9-4 -> 8-5

2019: 8-5 -> 6-7

2020: 9-1 -> 8-2

applying the 2-2 to their best year (2012), then alternating....

2012: 11-2 -> 9-4

2013: 9-4 -> 8-5

2014: 8-5 -> 6-7

2015: 8-5 -> 7-6

2016: 8-5 -> 6-7

2017: 7-6 -> 6-7

2018: 9-4 -> 7-6

2019: 8-5 -> 7-6

2020: 9-1 -> 7-3

++++++++++++++++++++++

tl/dr: aggy are fucked

IF you don't want to watch an old wrestler promo, the spoiler is the transcript

Spoiler

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

my favorite part of all of this is them saying there is a "gentleman's agreement" where the conference wont add another school from the state. Aggy then realized this didnt apply when a ton of money was up for grabs. The 14-0 vote directly contradicts so many of these idiots 

There was never such a thing. Bowen Loftin is a fucking dork and a liar. He lives in Fantasyland. 

• Like 1

I really hate to do this because it's been posted a million times, but could someone help me locate that video of aggy students doing the cheers for each of the other SEC schools? I need it for a good cause, embarassing my aggy sister and brother in law.

Edited by TotallyLegit

14 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

I really hate to do this because it's been posted a million times, but could someone help me locate that video of aggy students doing the cheers for each of the other SEC schools? I need it for a good cause, embarassing my aggy sister and brother in law.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1