• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

35 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Anyone see the dumbass leon post interview.
Said “tudos” steada kudos and “tuition” steada fruition.
Wtf??

Slo'Neal didn't go to aggy to play no skool.

Q: "So, Leon, we see that you're majoring in physical education?"

L: "Naw.....PE"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Anyone see the dumbass leon post interview.
Said “tudos” steada kudos and “tuition” steada fruition.
Wtf??

When has Leon ever opened his mouth without making it clear to everyone that Fallen Timbers State University truly was the perfect school for him. 

Sounding like Buckwheat every time he speaks is going to be the least of Leon’s problems as he goes through life. 

Leon has long been destined for a job where he gets paid by the hour. Think about it. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

blink-182 wtf GIF

Reminds of the time I tried to explain aggy to this guy who flew in from Ohio for work. He had spent the previous week in Houston and encountered an aggy in the wild for the first time.

He asked me "Hey man whats the deal with Texas A&M? I met this guy in the Houston office and he was weird and I am wondering if they are all like that."

I brought up the aggy cheerleaders on YouTube and that gif was his reaction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:
I have no idea what this means. I'd appreciate some help with it.

They featured Whittington at an Astros game and aggy mad it wasn't one of theirs.

They figured any ol' jAGS could beat Kent State. And they did. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Hang it up on the wall at Kyle!

That's so much more important than winning a conference championship or playing in the national championship game in that same 13-year period. 

How many times were they ranked number one or two?

How bad does it hurt that even during a bad decade, there was more interest in Texas than A&M?

"We're number 4! We're number 4! We're number 4!"

Aggie should trademark that before some other loser, desperate school steals it. I'm sure they've pioneered celebrating being fourth. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

From a facebook "friend" who has a son in the corps

May be an image of text that says 'TEXAS TEXAS AGGIE YELL 1907 DERS ALETTER TO THE 12TH MAN FROM HEAD YELL LEADER MEMO SALINAS '22'

May be an image of text

If the ags are actually some "super courteous fanbase," I'd love for one of them to explain when this supposedly started and why the big change.

The 1926 death of aggy Charles Sessums during halftime of the A&M/Baylor game was a direct result of the fans around the SWC being sick and tired of the aggy students attending away A&M games being such assholes to the home team fans. The teew before the A&M/Baylor game A&M played SUM in Dallas and the aggy students attending were so bad, the Baylor decided they would be ready for them the next week in Waco.

Throughout the 1940s and 1950s, the aggys were widely despised by sports fans in texas for being such assholes.

This continues well into the 60 with the regular fights aggys would start when attending sporting events at other SWC schools (article below is from 1963).

Need I mention 1973 Rice?

So when as why did aggys quit being such assholes? Last I noticed they were still assholes. Doing typically classless things like making death threats against people who simply tell the truth about aggy history and aggy culture.

aggy heels jpg.jpg

1963 aggy UT basketball fight.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

If the ags are actually some "super courteous fanbase," I'd love for one of them to explain when this supposedly started and why the big change.

The 1926 death of aggy Charles Sessums during halftime of the A&M/Baylor game was a direct result of the fans around the SWC being sick and tired of the aggy students attending away A&M games being such assholes to the home team fans. The teew before the A&M/Baylor game A&M played SUM in Dallas and the aggy students attending were so bad, the Baylor decided they would be ready for them the next week in Waco.

Throughout the 1940s and 1950s, the aggys were widely despised by sports fans in texas for being such assholes.

This continues well into the 60 with the regular fights aggys would start when attending sporting events at other SWC schools (article below is from 1963).

Need I mention 1973 Rice?

So when as why did aggys quit being such assholes? Last I noticed they were still assholes. Doing typically classless things like making death threats against people who simply tell the truth about aggy history and aggy culture.

aggy heels jpg.jpg

1963 aggy UT basketball fight.jpeg

Remember the time that dumbass core douche pulled a sword on a DPS officer, because I remember