• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Uh oh.  They're turning...

Jimbo still gets paid for being a mediocre coach. Heck of a deal if you can get it. He is one heck of a snake oil salesman.
They also coached well & our coaching was dog****

Arky getting a better return on their investment in a head coach. Pittman and crew completely out-coached Coach $9 Million.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

There were a couple tech whores smack dab in the middle of the alumni side and one was weather leather shorts and a leather top.

Yeah we saw one with a red leather skirt & red leather top. I thought maybe we'd accidentally walked through a DKR wormhole, back to 1985.

On 9/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, texasstrong12 said:

The next 7 games-

Arkansas

Mississippi State

Alabama

At Missouri 

South Carolina

Auburn

At Ole Miss

What's the record? I see at least 2 losses in Alabama and @ Ole Miss. Then there are several toss ups. This has 9-3 or 8-4 season written all over it based on their first 3 games which is no better off than where Herman had Texas in year 4. 

I think Alabama, Ole Miss and Auburn are definitely better than aggy right now. 

So 4-3 or 3-4? 

I definitely overrated Auburn but I'm not sure any of these games are a lock for aggy. 

Once again, the SEC is a bunch of shitty teams being propped up by 2-3. Arkansas will be in the top 10 next week, and will likely get their doors blown off by Georgia.

As far as aggy's SEC schedule goes, Missouri and South Carolina are horrible. Auburn is mediocre, MSU is a dumpster fire, Alabama and Ole Miss will beat their doors off. So aggy is 3-1, I see them going 3-3 in their next 6, but if Calzada becomes a TO machine, they may lose another one they shouldn't. I like them for 8-4 as I think LSU beats them as well to end the season.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Did anyone see the TAMU commercial in the first half of their game today ofthe midnight yell? Wasn't quite as bad as the infamous Welcome to the SEC video, but not that far off. The fact that they paid to air that on national TV is hilarious

It was a masterpiece in collective dementia. 

If I told you 500k people had no self awareness, would you believe me?