Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

48 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Once again, the SEC is a bunch of shitty teams being propped up by 2-3. Arkansas will be in the top 10 next week, and will likely get their doors blown off by Georgia.

As far as aggy's SEC schedule goes, Missouri and South Carolina are horrible. Auburn is mediocre, MSU is a dumpster fire, Alabama and Ole Miss will beat their doors off. So aggy is 3-1, I see them going 3-3 in their next 6, but if Calzada becomes a TO machine, they may lose another one they shouldn't. I like them for 8-4 as I think LSU beats them as well to end the season.

This. Johnson can play. Dumb ass Oeaux lucked out when Brennan broke his arm. 

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

50 minutes ago, Deej said:

Not Jimbo' fault. He has only had four years to recruit.

Screenshot_20210925-200620_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Umm.. what? Is this real? Recruiting for 4 years and the depth chart holes arent on the coaches? 

member when Jimbo was filling up on bread for his first two cycles? But that’s not on Jimbo. You cant really be expected to field a complete roster for at least six years. That is why they extended Jimbo stupid sip.

• Hook 'Em 1

This buyout will be epic...  If Jimbo doesn't turn it around soon, aggy will be in full panic mode In finding the "right guy" before big brother shows up to crash the party...  

Funnier is that they will have to either gamble with unproven upstarts, or be ready to pay a shit ton for their next coach who tripped over a natty  at one time or another.  

You know there are a few "has beens" looking at aggy and thinking if aggy will pay that jackoff ten 10 mill a year to win 8-9 games with a 3 game handicap?!?!?!

Hummmmm....   Mac will probably nail them for 20 mill a year and an eternity clause allowing him to call plays from the cemetery forever. (Would say his newly-aggy built Great-Great-Great pyramid, but even Mac knows better than that.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, Texasizsoback said:

Catalon got ejected for targeting in the 1Q last year, then Wydermyer roasted us. We can stop Spiller no problem, we cant give up big passing plays for TDs.  Have to make Calzada sustain long drives.  Aggy should be scared unless they make some improvement from the first 3 games.

They scared.  Got owned by 3 down linemen

• Fuck You 1