Arkansas 3-7

South Carolina 3-7

LSU 5-5

Auburn 6-5

Tennessee 3-7

Kent State 1-3

Colorado 1-3

New Mexico 2-2

Good thing they gave him 90 mil guaranteed so they can keep getting huge wins like these. Not just any coach can beat that list of  powerhouses. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

1e082f625c0fafeb10ff0f5b37e2b0c2.jpg
Member this….
I member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha.  And the one on the left, Michael Clemons, is the guy that, 

1. Got arrested in August and "indefinitely" suspended.

2. Got absolutely laid out on block (3rd qtr?), which led to a personal foul.  Flex now, bitch.

• Haha 1

Jimbo's wins the last 3 regular seasons-
Texas State 3-9
Lamar 4-8
Arkansas 2-10
Ole Miss 4-8
Miss State 6-7
UTSA 4-8
South Carolina 4-8
Vanderbilt 0-9
Florida 8-4
Miss State 4-7
Arkansas 3-7
South Carolina 3-7
LSU 5-5
Auburn 6-5
Tennessee 3-7
Kent State 1-3
Colorado 1-3
New Mexico 2-2

Sec murderer’s row.
  • Haha 1

You know what's great sometimes? Being on the outside looking in. We all saw them week one and realized right away that they were going to lose early.  Now that its happened it's fun to read the excuses about the QB, because WE all know what's coming when King comes back and it will be just as glorious to watch them go down with the ship, standing on deck, at attention, while the band plays the song. They are in such denial.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Every season has been a “building block” season for them as long as I’ve been alive.

What is Jimbo’s W-L record thus far in his tenure compared to Sumlin’s? If I had to guess I’d say it’s nearly identical or Sumlin may even have the slight edge but again that’s just a complete guesstimate.

34 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The lack of self awareness shouldn’t still surprise, but it does.  They talk about how close they were to making the jump to the elite in the 80’s/90’s but got derailed by scandal and probation.  No acknowledgement that cheating is the only thing that allowed them to compete at that level. 

• Like 1

A&M was poised to jump into the National elite of college football but probation and scandal ended up costing Sherrill his job
I truly believe A&M would of won a few national titles in the early 90's had Sherrill remained A&M head coach.

"We needed to cheat even more."

Highlight of the post, IMO:
A&M was poised to jump into the National elite of college football but probation and scandal ended up costing Sherrill his job
I truly believe A&M would of won a few national titles in the early 90's had Sherrill remained A&M head coach.

So, paraphrasing:

During a period of rampant cheating we actually experienced some success, but that immediately stopped when the cheating was punished.

Had the rampant cheating been allowed to continue, we could've really been something.

Never change, aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Gaffords said:

This buyout will be epic...  If Jimbo doesn't turn it around soon, aggy will be in full panic mode In finding the "right guy" before big brother shows up to crash the party...  

Funnier is that they will have to either gamble with unproven upstarts, or be ready to pay a shit ton for their next coach who tripped over a natty  at one time or another.  

You know there are a few "has beens" looking at aggy and thinking if aggy will pay that jackoff ten 10 mill a year to win 8-9 games with a 3 game handicap?!?!?!

Hummmmm....   Mac will probably nail them for 20 mill a year and an eternity clause allowing him to call plays from the cemetery forever. (Would say his newly-aggy built Great-Great-Great pyramid, but even Mac knows better than that.

What buyout? That fucking guy has a fully guaranteed contract!

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, GTX Horn said:

Every season has been a “building block” season for them as long as I’ve been alive.

What is Jimbo’s W-L record thus far in his tenure compared to Sumlin’s? If I had to guess I’d say it’s nearly identical or Sumlin may even have the slight edge but again that’s just a complete guesstimate.

And every recruiting class is "a sign of great things to come." And every new head coach is "a quarterback whisperer."

Pure comedy gold.

olin aggys ooze confidence.jpeg

• Haha 1

Let’s be clear—aggy should be 2-2 if it weren’t for Colorado’s bumblefucking around. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we have the same record as aggy at the end of the season, but it will be with context—one team is on the rise and the other one is going back to “normal.”

• Hook 'Em 2

"This was a frustrating loss for the Aggies, but this does look like it's going to be a strange year in College football. I'm still very excited about what Jimbo is building here. The young talent on this roster is big time. One thing you can't rush is experience. There's way too much cliff jumping going on."