DE Tyree Johnson- 2017

S Leon O'Neal- 2018

DT Demarvin Leal- 2019

S Demani Richardson- 2019

ILB Andre White- 2019

CB Jaylon Jones- 2020

NB Antonio Johnson- 2020

CB Brian George- 2020

Additionally, their best players on offense aside from Achane are all draft eligible

Jalen Wydermeyer- 2019

Isaiah Spiller- 2019

Ainias Smith- 2019

Kenyon Green- 2019

8 minutes ago, Fud said:

8/11 starters for A&M's defense are draft eligible after the season

ILB Aaron Hansford- 2016

DT Jayden Peevy- 2017

DE Michael Clemons- 2017

DE Tyree Johnson- 2017

S Leon O'Neal- 2018

DT Demarvin Leal- 2019

S Demani Richardson- 2019

ILB Andre White- 2019

CB Jaylon Jones- 2020

NB Antonio Johnson- 2020

CB Brian George- 2020

Additionally, their best players on offense aside from Achane are all draft eligible

Jalen Wydermeyer- 2019

Isaiah Spiller- 2019

Ainias Smith- 2019

Kenyon Green- 2019

I was looking at this earlier. It has the potential to be a total rebuild next year for aggy dependent on what happens with Wydermeyer, Spiller and Green. 

csb/My wife was driving through the neighborhood the other day and saw a kid out in front of a house wearing the school uniform for the school where our kids go. So she stopped and asked him if he went to "School X."  He said he did.  His mom appeared and she and my wife started talking.  They exchanged numbers and started texting or whatever. The other mom eventually invited us over for a bbq.  My wife took a few days to respond and the other mom eventually texted my wife and asked her, "Are you Longhorns? Did you see my Facebook?" My wife was a little taken aback.  Like, why would she ask that?  Turns out, she and her husband are both ags and she has ag-related shit on Facebook.  She thought my wife saw it and decided against hanging out./csb

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I was looking at this earlier. It has the potential to be a total rebuild next year for aggy dependent on what happens with Wydermeyer, Spiller and Green. 
They know Jimbo will be rolling with a bionically repaired Haynes King instead of shopping the portal...anyone with an outside shot at practice squad roster is gone next year.

Wydermeyer and Green are almost certainly gone. I've seen Wydermeyer projected as TE1 by some people and Green is a consensus first rounder unless something has changed based on play. 

Spiller is the one I'm not sure about. 

But aggy is going to lose a lot on defense regardless of the draft. If you potentially throw in Johnson (starting LT), Spiller (starting RB), Green (starting RT/guard), and Wydermyer (starting TE) that's a ton to replace. I think Small (field goal kicker) is also a SR and he's pretty damn good. 

12 hours ago, ousux said:
19 hours ago, williemackgarza said:
Jimbo talks with the meth head jitters. Something aint right in his noggin (but he is a mad genius for taking all aggy $ ala jedi mind trick). Hasnt won shit, yet got a bigger guaranteed contract. Not sure if hes a fuckin idiot or total genius.

Guarantee he eats Adderall like candy. I just wonder if long term that shit has the opposite effect..

It's speed so...

25 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Wydermeyer and Green are almost certainly gone. I've seen Wydermeyer projected as TE1 by some people and Green is a consensus first rounder unless something has changed based on play. 

But aggy is going to lose a lot on defense regardless of the draft. If you potentially throw in Johnson (starting LT), Spiller (starting RB), Green (starting RT/guard), and Wydermyer (starting TE) that's a ton to replace. I think Small (field goal kicker) is also a SR and he's pretty damn good. 

I'd be shocked if Johnson left. He's draft eligible, but he'd go undrafted 

It would make sense for Spiller to leave since RBs have a short shelf-life, but he doesn't necessarily need to leave

Wonder if any of these guys get a massive NIL payment to stay? 

38 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

csb/My wife was driving through the neighborhood the other day and saw a kid out in front of a house wearing the school uniform for the school where our kids go. So she stopped and asked him if he went to "School X."  He said he did.  His mom appeared and she and my wife started talking.  They exchanged numbers and started texting or whatever. The other mom eventually invited us over for a bbq.  My wife took a few days to respond and the other mom eventually texted my wife and asked her, "Are you Longhorns? Did you see my Facebook?" My wife was a little taken aback.  Like, why would she ask that?  Turns out, she and her husband are both ags and she has ag-related shit on Facebook.  She thought my wife saw it and decided against hanging out./csb

You did right? Decide against hanging out with them?

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

I'd be shocked if Johnson left. He's draft eligible, but he'd go undrafted 

It would make sense for Spiller to leave since RBs have a short shelf-life, but he doesn't necessarily need to leave

Wonder if any of these guys get a massive NIL payment to stay? 

Johnson is in year 6 since HS. Rhode Island year 1, Arizona Western year 2, Tennessee year 3-5, and now A&M year 6. 

I don't think Johnson is getting drafted but would he really come back for year 7? Does he even have eligibility left? 

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Johnson is in year 6 since HS. Rhode Island year 1, Arizona Western year 2, Tennessee year 3-5, and now A&M year 6. 

I don't think Johnson is getting drafted but would he really come back for year 7? Does he even have eligibility left? 

I stand corrected, I thought he was a 2018 guy 

Yikes

13 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

amazing amazing amazing amazing

HMf6kKng

///

h1rijlTQ

///

rBIMNJ1H

///

8VvDvyFS

as a reminder here are the scores when Bama has played A&M sicne they joined the SEC

Spoiler
  • 29-24 A&M win
  • 42-49
  • 0-59
  • 23-41
  • 14-33
  • 19-27
  • 23-45
  • 28-47
  • 24-52

3CiIqrdP

and

wdCXBTdu

beautiful.

Edited by NoName

19 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

You did right? Decide against hanging out with them?

No, not at all.  It's this Sunday.  Not hanging out with someone because of the college they attended is very...aggy.  IDGAF.  If they are cool people, they are cool people.  OTOH, if they want to talk about ag shit or whatever the whole time it will be the last time we hang out.

Edited by Ojo Rojo
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

LSU looking better if you’re jimbo.

I know people keep bringing this up, but what has Jimbo done in the last 7 years that would even make LSU pick up the phone and call him? Much less try to match/beat $9M/per that a&m is paying? 

Don't get me wrong, if LSU came calling, Jimbo would be a fool not to answer, simply because he has quickly worn out his welcome in College Station and his roster is falling apart in front of him and the fanbase is turning.  

But why would LSU call a guy that has been given a blank bag checkbook and every single advantage he could muster and is still trotting out the same shit that got him run out of Tallahassee? His team is regressing, his offense is archaic, and if there is any team in the Country that now understands the importance of upgrading your offense to this century, it is damn sure LSU. So what would be LSU's reason to want him?

The way this board contorts between "Jimbo sucks " and "LSU is gonna steal him" is quite perplexing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Could not have asked for better.... all day to discuss what's going wrong at A&M... followed by a primetime, all recruits in attendance beat down in front of 100k disappointed fans.  (maybe less... this tweet already becoming posting place for ags selling tickets 😂 )

Bullneck prediction: aggy has -17 yards total offense at the half.  TOP is 24 min for Alabama, 6 min for aggy.  Score is 44-0.  

It will get worse in the second half. And by "worse" I mean Saban will take pity on Jimbo.  

I know people keep bringing this up, but what has Jimbo done in the last 7 years that would even make LSU pick up the phone and call him? Much less try to match/beat $9M/per that a&m is paying? 
Don't get me wrong, if LSU came calling, Jimbo would be a fool not to answer, simply because he has quickly worn out his welcome in College Station and his roster is falling apart in front of him and the fanbase is turning.  
But why would LSU call a guy that has been given a blank bag checkbook and every single advantage he could muster and is still trotting out the same shit that got him run out of Tallahassee? His team is regressing, his offense is archaic, and if there is any team in the Country that now understands the importance of upgrading your offense to this century, it is damn sure LSU. So what would be LSU's reason to want him?
The way this board contorts between "Jimbo sucks " and "LSU is gonna steal him" is quite perplexing.

I don’t know if LSU would hire him. I think he’d get an interview at least because of the relationship he has the their AD.

As we’ve seen, hiring a HC is a head coach crapshoot.

58 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Spiller will come out, he may be the first rb taken next year. I know, seems crazy but it’s a kind of weaker rb class. 

13 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

As a retired Army dude, that shit is..........concerning.
What is the percentage that actually get commissioned? I only met 2 commissioned Ags in my 20 years.

A&M has about 2,800 kids in the corps. They commission about 225 students each year through their ROTC program. In 4 years, roughly 900 kids commission theough the A&M ROTC program.

900/ 2,800 = 32%

So, less than 1/3 of the kids you see in their silly costumes will eventually obtain a commission through A&M's ROTC program. That rate fluctuates between 25% and 35%.

30 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

LSU is going to offer that Brady OC guy that won them the championship a bajillion dollars.