• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

TexAgs believes King will be back for South Carolina. What am I missing here? Is King Deadpool? A 6 week recovery from a broken leg seems very aggressive. 

Depends on the part of the tibia he broke.  If it was up by the tibia plateau he's fucked for far longer.  If not they could rod that thing up and he could be back by then.

TexAgs believes King will be back for South Carolina. What am I missing here? Is King Deadpool? A 6 week recovery from a broken leg seems very aggressive. 
So Jimbo determined to end his football career before it gets started? Cocks will be going for his legs every chance they get..

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I'm guessing Auburn, if they decide to even bring him back. It's not a lock that he'll be better than Calzone after being inactive for 6-8 weeks and looking like shit when he actually did play against Kent State and Colorado. And he'll likely be gun-shy running the ball after the injury. 

1 minute ago, Fud said:

I'm guessing Auburn, if they decide to even bring him back. It's not a lock that he'll be better than Calzone after being inactive for 6-8 weeks and looking like shit when he actually did play against Kent State and Colorado. And he'll likely be gun-shy running the ball after the injury. 

Calzone is good bruh

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Alabama is averaging 46 ppg

aggy? 18 ppg

bloodbath

Dont forget Jimbo mouthing off all offseason throwing little digs at Bama…. I guarantee Saban hasn’t forgot and may be out to make a point to ol jimbo…

Edited by Laxtonto

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Could not have asked for better.... all day to discuss what's going wrong at A&M... followed by a primetime, all recruits in attendance beat down in front of 100k disappointed fans.  (maybe less... this tweet already becoming posting place for ags selling tickets 😂 )

Ooh, ooh….look at me, look at me….we playing our other daddy….we suck….but, watch a total shit-show coached by the most over-paid coach in the country!

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Spiller will come out, he may be the first rb taken next year. I know, seems crazy but it’s a kind of weaker rb class. 

Treveon Williams was a way better RB and was barely drafted in the 6th. Maybe it was his size, but I’d still take him over Spiller if we are talking CFB. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Could not have asked for better.... all day to discuss what's going wrong at A&M... followed by a primetime, all recruits in attendance beat down in front of 100k disappointed fans.  (maybe less... this tweet already becoming posting place for ags selling tickets 😂 )

Seems like a good time for someone to find that tweet where Kirk Fowler, Herby, and the Bear were laughing about Kyle Field being a joke for opposing teams and how aggy never wins big games at home.

3 hours ago, Fud said:

I'd be shocked if Johnson left. He's draft eligible, but he'd go undrafted 

It would make sense for Spiller to leave since RBs have a short shelf-life, but he doesn't necessarily need to leave

Wonder if any of these guys get a massive NIL payment to stay? 

I wonder how large that payment would have to be to convince them to play for Jimbo for another year. aggy boosters are gonna need to sell a loooooooot of insurance between now and then. 

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Alabama is somewhat vulnerable this year, but I just don't see how A&M scores enough.

This has been aggy’s problem for as long as they’ve been around. They’ve also had a lot of bad offenses throughout the years. 

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

Dont forget Jimbo mouthing off all offseason throwing little digs at Bama…. I guarantee Saban hasn’t forgot and may be out to make a point to ol jimbo…

Have to think Saban knows this is a great opportunity to step on Jimbo’s throat and really set their program back. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

King’s dad really was hoping he would go to LSU….but didn’t get an offer…I could be wrong.

They wanted LSU or Arkansas, but LSU already had two QB commits by the time King blew up, and Arkansas was always going to take Chandler Morris 

• Like 1

What I really like about all the aggy discussion is that they're focused on Bama and completely overlooking that they have a game this weekend against a dangerous msu team.

Msu has looked so os, but Leach's teams going back to tech and wazzu have often started the season slow with some ugly games but get the offense clicking in conference play.  The aggie strength is their dline, but that's one area Leach somewhat neutralizes with minimal running game emphasis and quick release of passes.  Aggy having to rely on good dback play may be ugly.  If it gets into a shootout I can't see the aggy offense scoring enough to keep up.

Also, a lot of aggys may have forgotten by now, but Leach loves nothing more than beating them.  He's probably had this game circled on his calendar since the offseason.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

From secrant:
aTm will forever be a program that celebrates particular, individual season wins.

Hell, other than Florida last season, I've mostly heard them celebrate regular season losses.

I'm not sure they've been as proud of any wins as they were of staying within 2 tds of bama and Clemson for a couple of years.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

What I really like about all the aggy discussion is that they're focused on Bama and completely overlooking that they have a game this weekend against a dangerous msu team.

Msu has looked so os, but Leach's teams going back to tech and wazzu have often started the season slow with some ugly games but get the offense clicking in conference play.  The aggie strength is their dline, but that's one area Leach somewhat neutralizes with minimal running game emphasis and quick release of passes.  Aggy having to rely on good dback play may be ugly.  If it gets into a shootout I can't see the aggy offense scoring enough to keep up.

Also, a lot of aggys may have forgotten by now, but Leach loves nothing more than beating them.  He's probably had this game circled on his calendar since the offseason.

aggy dbs aren’t very good, but their LBs really struggle in coverage. If they their dime unit can’t get it done, this game is pretty much decided. If they have to run nickel Leach is going to run “Mesh” every snap and just destroy their LBs in coverage.

I still thinking MSU wins 28-17 or so

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1