• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Jimbob said:

3 fucking road games.   All season long. 

In 3 weeks on the 2nd weekend of November they will be playing in just their second actual road game.  

and what's even more pathetic is they probably end up 7-5 after their "victory" tonight lol

Edited by ermahgerdhorn

In 3 weeks on the 2nd weekend of November they will be playing in just their second actual road game.  

Gonna be hilarious when the SEC makes them to go to 9 conference games and makes Bama or Auburn their new permanent rival. Gone will be the days of their favorable schedules and 5 free wins 

Yep, it seems to be a thing with them. They always seem to have more home games than anyone else. An Aggy must be in charge of scheduling.

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Who is Bama losing to to get them into the SECCG?

At Auburn is the main possibility, and obviously still a long shot at that. They ain't losing at home to LSU or Ark although they let Tenn linger until the 4h this weekend.

If Bama did lose and Aggy magically won out, I think they would be in the CCG. Then they'd still have to beat UGA to make the playoff. 

54 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Yes, then 11-3 if you do all-time. First time I'm hearing that a .214 winning percentage is 'owning'.

Well, not playing in the Big 12 championship doesn't equal winning a Big 12 championship, either. Nor does being "awarded" two national championships in the 1980's constitute winning national championships in the 1920s, either. Aggy has never let facts get in the way of a circle jerk. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Well, not playing in the Big 12 championship doesn't equal winning a Big 12 championship, either. Nor does being "awarded" two national championships in the 1980's constitute winning national championships in the 1920s, either. Aggy has never let facts get in the way of a circle jerk. 

You're not wrong. In that aggy sprint, here's a partial list of other opponents aggy owns (excluding ties from winning percentage):

• 0-4 vs Florida State = 0.000
  • 0-4 vs Ohio State = 0.000
  • 0-3 vs Southern Cal = 0.000
  • 0-2 vs Temple = 0.000 - against TEMPLE ??
  • 4-10 vs Nebraska = 0.286
  • 37-76-5 vs Texas = 0.327
  • 12-19 vs Oklahoma = 0.387
  • 22-34-3 vs LSU = 0.393
  • 33-42-3 vs Arkansas = 0.440

6 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Let's see how much fun we can drain from Halloween.

I guess they are making it more manly and manful by marching with pumpkins on their shoulders and playing their manly fight song war hymn. Fun is for the draft-dodging homos in Asstin.

Is the guy in front with the pumpkin over his head to be sacrificed in a vat of semen?

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 1

Let's see how much fun we can drain from Halloween.
I guess they are making it more manly and manful by marching with pumpkins on their shoulders and playing their manly fight song war hymn. Fun is for the draft-dodging homos in Asstin.
Is the guy in front with the pumpkin over his head to be sacrificed in a vat of semen?

Oh, that one Definitely pulled the short straw and has glory hole duty..

and considers it a great honor, best night of his life. Whoop!

5 hours ago, n64ra said:

You're not wrong. In that aggy sprint, here's a partial list of other opponents aggy owns (excluding ties from winning percentage):

• 0-4 vs Florida State = 0.000
  • 0-4 vs Ohio State = 0.000
  • 0-3 vs Southern Cal = 0.000
  • 0-2 vs Temple = 0.000 - against TEMPLE ??
  • 4-10 vs Nebraska = 0.286
  • 37-76-5 vs Texas = 0.327
  • 12-19 vs Oklahoma = 0.387
  • 22-34-3 vs LSU = 0.393
  • 33-42-3 vs Arkansas = 0.440

There are 19 teams with winning records vs. Bama. Including two Texas schools (Rice and TCU) and both Oklahoma schools. But not aggy. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bannersociety.com/platform/amp/college-football/2017/4/12/15267764/alabama-losing-records-opponents

8 hours ago, ousux said:
On 10/25/2021 at 7:24 PM, crimsonlonghorn said:
Sure you do, bud. Sure you do. 

68A95782-C594-4C73-8024-E5FFF97A9C3B.jpeg.09caff8da521421acf6c1a3123fb9392.jpeg

He owns diabetes, heart disease and a non descript little two Bedroom in one of Katy's older sections. Bama is not listed on his "assets" sheet.

Unfortunately, he’s wearing that color shirt because my kid’s jr high is maroon, which means he probably lives somewhere near me in Greatwood. Damn place is crawling with aggy around here. Lots of parents wear aggy gear to the local school games. 

FWIW, they nicknamed George Ranch High School the “Longhorns” after the fairly prominent herd of longhorns that were kept at the ranch historically. They chose maroon as the color to keep aggy happy. All of the junior highs in LCISD follow suit with the high school nicknames, so my kids all have maroon longhorn gear. FML

Edited by crimsonlonghorn
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Unfortunately, he’s wearing that color shirt because my kid’s jr high is maroon, which means he probably lives somewhere near me in Greatwood. Damn place is crawling with aggy around here. Lots of parents wear aggy gear to the local school games. 

FWIW, they nicknamed George Ranch High School the “Longhorns” after the fairly prominent herd of longhorns that were kept at the ranch historically. They chose maroon as the color to keep aggy happy. All of the junior highs in LCISD follow suit with the high school nicknames, so my kids all have maroon longhorn gear. FML

One of my old co-workers used to live in that nice hood just E of the school, south of the tracks.  Huge dickhead aggy.  He used to get so pissed that they were the GR Longhorns. I’m talking red in the face every time he’d talk about it.  Always made me lulz. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

There are 19 teams with winning records vs. Bama. Including two Texas schools (Rice and TCU) and both Oklahoma schools. But not aggy. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bannersociety.com/platform/amp/college-football/2017/4/12/15267764/alabama-losing-records-opponents

I think you omitted one very important Texas school.  I’ll give you a hint.🤘

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, Jive Turkey said:

aggy going viral again on Twitter.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, Jshep34 said:

White guys in dark colored face paint chanting carrying torches in a group nothing racist about that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 10/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

Good little stormtroopers. 

They're off to worship and make a sacrifice to the Great Pumpkin 

• Like 1