• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

28 minutes ago, JRThorn said:

image.jpeg.e34c4c0d530fa22c792ecc617cc84dc4.jpeg

The post on Page 2 from WildTchoupitoulas providing the history on this episode and the immediate butt hurt engendered by a loss to the mighty Rajun’ Cajuns is, in short, glorious.  Needs to find its way to aggypedia.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

On 1/6/2022 at 3:04 PM, Scholz said:

aggys are fearless on every front

1172605019.jpg

Haven’t stopped laughing about this post.  It’s like somewhere at some costume shop on the Atlantic Seaboard years ago, an anonymous seamstress had a premonition and sewed the “really, aggy?” expression right onto Wake’s mascot knowing what was coming.

#neverforgettheabsent12thman

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just had a actual conversation with two Aggies who argued they are better then Mississippi and Mississippi State even though both teams beat them head to head in actual football because they beat Bama….   They seriously live on a different planet.  Like walking away saying ha you’re wrong laughing level of stupidity. They 100% thought they are better than teams who actually beat them, because they beat Bama…..  The level of thick headed stupidity is really amazing and all I could do was shake my head because common sense was not a factor to them.  

Edited by Hook1997

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I just had a actual conversation with two Aggies who argued they are better then Mississippi and Mississippi State even though both teams beat them head to head in actual football because they beat Bama….   They seriously live on a different planet.  Like walking away saying ha you’re wrong laughing level of stupidity. They 100% thought they are better than teams who actually beat them, because they beat Bama…..

They constantly did the same thing with us. We'd beat them, but they'd start comparing how we did against common opponents like it was a relevant argument. 

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They constantly did the same thing with us. We'd beat them, but they'd start comparing how we did against common opponents like it was a relevant argument. 

I called one a idiot at one point.  He looked at his friends and said did he call me a idiot?!  This girl goes yea, that’s uncalled for..  You don’t want to fight.   I’m just sitting there like am I in the twilight zone right now or a hidden camera show?  But no, it was real lol. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:22 AM, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

image.jpeg.e34c4c0d530fa22c792ecc617cc84dc4.jpeg

The post on Page 2 from WildTchoupitoulas providing the history on this episode and the immediate butt hurt engendered by a loss to the mighty Rajun’ Cajuns is, in short, glorious.  Needs to find its way to aggypedia.

that was so amazing.  gave the big aggy in our group shit for the rest of the year. 

7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I called one a idiot at one point.  He looked at his friends and said did he call me a idiot?!  This girl goes yea, that’s uncalled for..  You don’t want to fight.   I’m just sitting there like am I in the twilight zone right now or a hidden camera show?  But no, it was real lol. 

- Never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I just had a actual conversation with two Aggies who argued they are better then Mississippi and Mississippi State even though both teams beat them head to head in actual football because they beat Bama….   They seriously live on a different planet.  Like walking away saying ha you’re wrong laughing level of stupidity. They 100% thought they are better than teams who actually beat them, because they beat Bama…..  The level of thick headed stupidity is really amazing and all I could do was shake my head because common sense was not a factor to them.  

But those schools beat the team that beat Bama. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I know their roller coaster goes up every year, but this year it is higher than I remember in the past with a lot more reasons to be concerned.  If the roller coaster does its usual thing, this is going to be really ugly for Jimbo.  I fully expect another 8-4.

21 hours ago, PhillyD said:

I know their roller coaster goes up every year, but this year it is higher than I remember in the past with a lot more reasons to be concerned.  If the roller coaster does its usual thing, this is going to be really ugly for Jimbo.  I fully expect another 8-4.

I’m hoping for a top 5 preseason ranking and continuous hype for them throughout the offseason. Will only make the inevitable downfall that much more enjoyable.🙌🏼

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I’m hoping for a top 5 preseason ranking and continuous hype for them throughout the offseason. Will only make the inevitable downfall that much more enjoyable.🙌🏼

that patsy non-conference will help... ALL home games

Sam Houston

Appalachian St.

UMass

Miami

On 1/17/2022 at 12:19 AM, Hook1997 said:

The Mississippi schools both beat the team who beat Bama, who beat Georgia in the SEC Championship Game…..so by aggie logic the Mississippi schools are the best teams in College Football

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Theo Aquacates said:

No, you dumb sip. App State doesn’t have near the amount of money the Fighting Texas aggy have. The Fighting Texas aggy paid $300MM this year for the top recruiting class. 

Here's a question for aggy.  When Ewers hit the portal, he had 3 schools on his short list of places to land, Texas, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

When someone with his potential lists you as one of his top three, you at least get him on campus and have a sit down to see where you stand. Schools not on that list, or even in this state made runs at him.  Everyone did...  Everyone but aggy, that is.

So what caused aggy to back out?  No matter who you had a verbal from, Ewers would've still been the #1 overall recruit in the Nation this year, and the biggest prize on the table, especially for anyone looking for a QB.  So my question is, did aggy run out of bagmen? Or was aggy scared to go head to head with Texas?  

40 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Here's a question for aggy.  When Ewers hit the portal, he had 3 schools on his short list of places to land, Texas, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

When someone with his potential lists you as one of his top three, you at least get him on campus and have a sit down to see where you stand. Schools not on that list, or even in this state made runs at him.  Everyone did...  Everyone but aggy, that is.

So what caused aggy to back out?  No matter who you had a verbal from, Ewers would've still been the #1 overall recruit in the Nation this year, and the biggest prize on the table, especially for anyone looking for a QB.  So my question is, did aggy run out of bagmen? Or was aggy scared to go head to head with Texas?  

Interesting thought. I’d lean towards them running out of bagmen. They weren’t afraid to go head to head with other recruits, so I’m guessing that by the time Ewers went into the portal it was probably too late for them to write a check. Or they prioritized giving checks to other players over Ewers by then because they already secured a QB commit. 

3 hours ago, GTX Horn said:

The Mississippi schools both beat the team who beat Bama, who beat Georgia in the SEC Championship Game…..so by aggie logic the Mississippi schools are the best teams in College Football

aggy beat Bama by three points. aggy beat Colorado by three points. Therefore, Bama is only as good as Colorado.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Look out aggy vet school:

Texas Tech University on Wednesday announced the single largest philanthropic donation received in the school’s history - and one of the largest investments in people and programs in an agricultural college in the country.

Gordon W. Davis, a Lubbock businessman who spent 10 years as an associate professor in the college, and his wife, Joyce, have given a $44 million donation to rename the Gordon W. Davis College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources and further support a program he helped bring into the national spotlight.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1