Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Just need a minute to post some scores:

EhhrdcsWAAEGJZv?format=jpg&name=medium

Aggies: "FACTS?  MEH!  ALTERNATIVE FACTS!  You haven't taken into account programs with more than 9 sports...and other things......of that nature." 

They really missed their window of opportunity.  It's literally the best time in U.S. History to be an ignorant shithead.  They should be churning out shirts and diplomas.  Instead, they can barely keep pace in the SEC. 

Having a "military education" leads aggys to contemplate the more serious aspects of life.

Who can explain why there are so few underground bomb shelters in and around Houston? You know, in case Russia were to launch a land invasion and subject the population to indiscriminate bombing raids.

"Kind of random, and definitely in the highly unlikely scenario, but what would we do in most of the US if something like this happened? As far as I know, here, in Houston, none of our buildings have bomb shelters or cellars that could act as one to house the public...." https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3274372/replies/61695513

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Having a "military education" leads aggys to contemplate the more serious aspects of life.

Who can explain why there are so few underground bomb shelters in and around Houston? You know, in case Russia were to launch a land invasion and subject the population to indiscriminate bombing raids.

"Kind of random, and definitely in the highly unlikely scenario, but what would we do in most of the US if something like this happened? As far as I know, here, in Houston, none of our buildings have bomb shelters or cellars that could act as one to house the public...." https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3274372/replies/61695513

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Good Lord aggy, never change. Go ahead and try to build bomb shelters in a swamp. See how well that works out for you. 

Texas A&M recognized as a first Hispanic-Serving Institution in the SEC

Posted on 3/17/22 at 1:13 pm
up vote4down vote16
bkm1.png
quote:
Texas A&M University can now access millions in federal funding, crediting the accomplishment to its rising enrollment of Latino students.

About three months after the school was designated as a Hispanic-Serving Institution by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), the U.S. Department of Education did the same this month.

A school is designated as an HSI when at least 25% of its undergraduate, full-time students are Hispanic. At least 25% of Texas A&M’s undergraduates were Latino in the fall 2020 and fall 2021 semesters.

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

up vote4down vote16
bkm1.png
quote:
Texas A&M University can now access millions in federal funding, crediting the accomplishment to its rising enrollment of Latino students.

About three months after the school was designated as a Hispanic-Serving Institution by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), the U.S. Department of Education did the same this month.

A school is designated as an HSI when at least 25% of its undergraduate, full-time students are Hispanic. At least 25% of Texas A&M’s undergraduates were Latino in the fall 2020 and fall 2021 semesters.

Am I reading this right?  Was this downvoted 16 times?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Well, my bullshit aside...that's actually pretty cool.  I heard a rumor about that a few months ago and figured they'd find a way to fuck it up to protect their shitty brand.

But HACU is a serious designation and it means they're doing good work for an underserved population in Texas.  What's worth mentioning isn't the 25% enrollment, it's that they're also graduating at a commensurate rate and a huge portion of them are first in their families to attend higher ed campuses.  

So gotta give kudos.  Well done A&M.  Let's see what you can fuck up tomorrow ;) 

25 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

up vote4down vote16
bkm1.png
quote:

I wonder if they are counting the systems numbers or Collie Station’s numbers?    Back in the late 80’s when the system took on heavily Hispanic Laredo State and Texas A&I, the chatter was they did it to increase their numbers of Hispanic students in order to gain favor with the Feds.

5 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Bitch, whine, AND cry. Never go full aggy

I will admit I would love to see a member of our football or athletic staff do this at least once to the worthless piece of shit Big 12 Refs.  Especially after that Okie State game.   But Buzz fucked up doing this at the time he did. Looks shitty. 

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, my bullshit aside...that's actually pretty cool.  I heard a rumor about that a few months ago and figured they'd find a way to fuck it up to protect their shitty brand.

But HACU is a serious designation and it means they're doing good work for an underserved population in Texas.  What's worth mentioning isn't the 25% enrollment, it's that they're also graduating at a commensurate rate and a huge portion of them are first in their families to attend higher ed campuses.  

So gotta give kudos.  Well done A&M.  Let's see what you can fuck up tomorrow ;) 

I'll take solace in knowing that almost everyone of them will be a 2%er and (unlikely) force change upon those racist fucklesprouts parading around as... whatever it is they think they are. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Buzz did his research.  I am impressed.  We must all do our research in these troubled times.  I eagerly await the peer review.

I am also pleased that he cited Valentine's Day when Phoenix rose for A&M men's basketball.  This is not all that different than citing admission of women as the turning point in their football program.  Start today, and count W/L backwards until an optimum winning record is reached, and voila!  Look how we've performed since Valentine's Day!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Not that hard when everyone graduates

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Texas State was designated as a Hispanic Serving Institution in 2011.

Walk me through how being named as a Hispanic Serving Institution transformed Texas State.

Texas A&M is an institution where the most powerful and influential alumni are diligently working behind the scenes, through The Rudder Association, to teach its youngest students that "them is trying to outbreed us and if we let them, them is going to over take us."

"Well done A&M"?!?

Who do you think the "them" is the aggys are so fearful of?

Just as A&M took the federal money, promising millions of doses of vaccine in the event of a national flu pandemic and delivered nothing, the ags are taking yet more federal program money and, at the same time, railing against "them" outbreeding "us."

Well done?

Are you kidding me?

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

A&M doesn't embrace brown people, I get it.  

Sorry, we have to pretend Aggies have a place in decent society because of some work at the THECB.  Gotta keep up appearances.

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Sorry, we have to pretend Aggies have a place in decent society because of some work at the THECB.  Gotta keep up appearances.

You forgot to include the influence of The Rudder Association.

"Them is gonna outbreed us if we don't stop them."

How does Texas A&M accept federal money to be a "Hispanic Serving Institution" when its most influential alumni are working in back rooms to prevent Hispanics from having a voice in determining the next 100 years of A&M culture?

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

rudder association.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

They pretend to like people with darker pigmentation as long as they are winning football games. Once they don't...

The most racist fuckers on that thread are Bammer.

Big shock.
LSU actually, closely followed by Bammers. Having said that, the aggys in there are just happy to be first in something for once, doesnt really matter to them what that may be.

14 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

up vote4down vote16
bkm1.png
quote:

thread: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/texas-aandm-recognized-as-a-first-hispanic-serving-institution-in-the-sec/101736713/

image.png.1000313f66c7591f9b48437a3726ded5.png

-

image.png.694276af8172d0d7e82e131e06f34965.png

-

image.png.96230472f7072a604333d80e68121238.png

my jaw literally dropped. imagine posting this in 2022 on the internet

image.png.42bee7adf160fc286f774bc255fe16ab.png

-

image.png.497e9a68d8e6bec9cdca65c2139c7d8d.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by NoName