• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Aggy football players caught stealing from smoke shop

Posted on 3/29/22 at 8:51 am
up vote24down vote6
bkm1.png
It’s hard to keep up with all of the arrests in Crime Station, but clearly more are on the way… 

Aggy football players, in Aggy gear, caught stealing from smoke shop 

The Fulmer Cup has quickly turned into The Fisher Cup. 

Maybe Jimbo can put that trophy in the case next to his fake natty.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Aggy football players caught stealing from smoke shop

Posted on 3/29/22 at 8:51 am
up vote24down vote6
bkm1.png
It’s hard to keep up with all of the arrests in Crime Station, but clearly more are on the way… 

Aggy football players, in Aggy gear, caught stealing from smoke shop 

The Fulmer Cup has quickly turned into The Fisher Cup. 

Maybe Jimbo can put that trophy in the case next to his fake natty.

The entire thread

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aggy-football-players-caught-stealing-from-smoke-shop/101910977/

In all seriousness, this is pretty cool of aggy to do. 

Texas A&M to give Ukrainian students free tuition

Ukrainian students across the Texas A&M University System’s 11 campuses and research centers will receive free tuition starting next semester, Chancellor John Sharp said Tuesday.

The university system will cover all tuition and fees, as well as certain living expenses, for the students. At least 14 students from Ukraine have been identified as eligible for the financial support so far, Associate Vice Chancellor Tim Eaton said. The number is likely to increase as more students are identified, he said.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

In all seriousness, this is pretty cool of aggy to do. 

Texas A&M to give Ukrainian students free tuition

The act is very generous, and this is what they do best. They will rally behind a cause and deliver.

The "why" behind their actions are what is suspect. This will be another look at me scenario for aggy. 

Edited by LW Goatman
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 3/29/2022 at 7:39 AM, Randolph Duke said:

https://www.secrant.com/texas-aandm-sports/texas-aandm-losing-former-five-star-te-to-the-transfer-portal/101930149/

they call him a 5 star 24X7 has him a 4 star, but he had a ton of solid offers

aggy loosing yet another big recruit either way though......but I am sure they will say he could just not compete (or maybe their crappy QB could just not get him the ball)

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Hahahahahahaha. No, it’s not. I don’t need to click. 
I’ve hired and fired lawyers from many different schools. Texas Wesleyan does turn out some decent lawyers, but the quality of the students, faculty, and alumni from there, and the national reputation, isn’t close to UT. Not even in the same ballpark. 

“Texas A&M’s school has gone up more than 100 places out of the nearly 200 law schools accredited by the American Bar Association since it was acquired by the system in 2013.

“We have not seen a law school advance this far this quickly,” Texas A&M’s School of Law Dean Robert Ahdieh said. “In some sense, that is very much a reflection of the mindset of Texas A&M.”

I read through a a few pages. Aggy kept saying it was random black guys and not football payers. We’re players ever named?

Also, you young kids. There are cameras everywhere. If you sneeze it will be on 4 cameras.

Those are horrible comparisons.  Well, maybe Tech is Allsup's, I dunno.  I have no idea what Allsup's is.  

But A&M is not wework.  wework is a very forward-thinking concept with poor execution.  A&M is a very backward-thinking concept that is poor and should be executed.

Just now, Longboard Horn said:

Allsup's is a convenience store chain that is headquartered in New Mexico. It was started in Roswell. 

So Allsup's is a cult, man?  And the cult?  The cult was in aliens, man.  You didn't know that?  They were way into that type of shit.  /slater

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

I read through a a few pages. Aggy kept saying it was random black guys and not football payers. We’re players ever named?

Also, you young kids. There are cameras everywhere. If you sneeze it will be on 4 cameras.

Oh horseshit...I saw someone on Twitter name them all. Not sure about all of them but one in the group was definitely an early enrollee DB from a small Central Texas high school 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NoName said:

that A&M SEC Rant thread is wheels off

also they list the guys who were in the video on this page: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aggy-football-players-caught-stealing-from-smoke-shop/101910977/page-8/

Is Figurelli one of those dipshit aggy on there? The snaggletoothed racist cougar high alum Daniel Figurelli? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1