• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Is Figurelli one of those dipshit aggy on there? The snaggletoothed racist cougar high alum Daniel Figurelli? 

Think his name is Texag7.  Either that one for Farmer96(?).  Either way both those poster are a couple of idiots along with Old Sarge and ColoradoAg.

11 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Y'all lay off my Allsup's fried burritos.  That was one of my main food groups growing up in West Texas.

10d30fc6-301a-4acb-ab4a-dfe02e42837f-All

They are glorious.

We took a family trip to NM at Christmas, and it was my 12 yo son's first experience out west.  Our first gas stop was an Allsup's in West Texas, I got us a couple of those, and after his first bite his face lit up like he'd seen Heaven.  Now, every couple of days, he tells me, "I am CRAVING an Allsup's burrito right now!"

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Y'all lay off my Allsup's fried burritos.  That was one of my main food groups growing up in West Texas.

I miss my old lease just West of Graham (FM 209 and the Brazos) but those were most excellent after a Saturday night of boozing it up the next day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

And this explains why every Allsup's bathroom is in the shape it's in. I had a friend that worked for them. He told me years ago that the man and woman who owned them (the Allsup's?) would get on their computers at the end of the month and check their financial sheets to see how much they cleared. Then start buying land and horses like other people order stuff from Amazon. They made a lot of money. There are still Allsup's in just about every small town west of Abilene.

• Hook 'Em 1

Has anyone seen the official numbers on how many aggy Corps members dropped out of college to go to the Ukraine and fight? I keep looking for soldiers in the fight over there wearing riding boots and spurs and can't seem to find any pictures of them.

“I know” the entire senior class from A&M has left to go into combat. “Word is” the university may have to shut down because of all the students have left to fight. (God bless them)

“My sources say” more aggys (by ”aggy” mostly aggy dropouts) are in the Ukraine combat zone than West Point and Annapolis grads combined

Let me know when the combat pictures of soldiers wearing riding boots on the battlefront start showing up. I want to use the pictures for a t-shirt I am designing.

Examples of boot butterflies being worn by actual soldiers would also be helpful. And swords. I'm having trouble finding pictures of combat officers on either side carrying swords. “I’m being told” the aggys will be pictured carrying their swords.

Turdition. 

five aggys in costume.jpeg

corps turd football field.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Fuck anybody that talks shit on Allsup's burritos. 

Vacationed all around New Mexico road tripping and ate (0) zero of these so I can't say anything either way. 

But what the fuck, lines for these things and people like getting all excited for some fresh ones lol so odd in a little gas station

23 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

The fix was in. The NIT was against them too...   https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/3281269 

My favorite aggy "bitching about the referees" story is the one when every damned one of them was upset because "they knew" and "people have told me" that the referees were constantly celebrating every touchdown scored against them. The fist pump by the referee on the end line. 'See there it is again!"

And the reality was none of them had a fucking clue about how the game of football is actually played.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-am-aggies/2016/11/05/mystery-solved-why-was-this-referee-pumping-his-fist-after-a-mississippi-state-touchdown/

the more you know.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

The Allsup owners are clearly either evil or have a sense of humor.

Can anyone think of a more unfriendly road trip food than a fried burrito with mystery "meat"? And in West Texas where in some places there isnt even a tree for a hundred miles in case of an emergency stop.

Definitely evil.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Random aggy related thought.  Was just reading a story about drought conditions in Texas and there were quotes from the "Texas A&M Forest Service".

Please tell me aggy isn't the only entity with responsibilities around Texas wildlife and environment...please. 

Yeah, I have similar concerns with signs pointing to a dry summer and the fires we've already seen.  Especially after they set Bastrop State Park on fire again earlier this year.  I hope they have or will bring in some people from the western states that know what they're doing but those people wouldn't be aggy so...

50 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Random aggy related thought.  Was just reading a story about drought conditions in Texas and there were quotes from the "Texas A&M Forest Service".

Please tell me aggy isn't the only entity with responsibilities around Texas wildlife and environment...please. 

Ever heard of the Texas Department of Emergency Preparedness?

Fun aggy fact - The money to pay the tuition for aggy students from Ukraine that they announced yesterday - it was money A&M was gifted by taxpayers to mitigate damage caused by Hurricane Harvey. Five years later and they are still looking for boondoggles to throw money at to get rid of all the bloat they managed to get their grubby little hands on.

• Rage+1 1