• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 4/2/2022 at 11:14 PM, Tex Pete said:

I would say the same about his kid, but nobody would ever fuck that fat greaseball. 

I know we clown on the “that blowout tho”, but I’m pretty sure Billy is a friend of Dorothy. He used to constantly talk about taking women out, and how picky he is with their looks, etc.  Screamed of bags of sand.   Dudes face may be a Picasso wet dream, but he’s made ALOT of money, and there’s ALOT of indoctrinated 3rd generation redass women in that campus that would get with an aggy celebrity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Gomers will be selling tickets to the dead dog cemetery next to raise funds for their players.

Oil is $110.  They’re going to do whatever they can to stack another #1 class. I mean, they’re absorbing Blinn into their academics, but fuck it, SEC.  Should be trying to mix in a few Mens BB recruits too, lest they not drown in the tears from being snubbed again next year. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Oil is $110.  They’re going to do whatever they can to stack another #1 class. I mean, they’re absorbing Blinn into their academics, but fuck it, SEC.  Should be trying to mix in a few Mens BB recruits too, lest they not drown in the tears from being snubbed again next year. 

Do you really think the aggy athletic programs benefit from high oil prices? 

Work me through exactly which aggy donors generate excess free cash flow from crude prices at this level. 

Texas A&M has been projected to operate at a deficit over the next four years. aggy athletics has operated under debt since 2006 they haven’t been able to pay back. 

Walk me through how aggy athletics is going to benefit from current oil prices.

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

Walk me through how aggy athletics is going to benefit from current oil prices.

You want me to walk you through how most of their real $$$ boosters are O&G beneficiaries?  You know, the guys actually paying the “NIL” dues. Wgaf about their actual athletic dept?

• Hook 'Em 1

Even at the least intellectually rigorous university, one who has been admitted to pursue a post-secondary degree should be able to explain how an individual who murders people of color to "establish the supremacy of the white man" is not a white supremacist. Or be intellectually honest enough to acknowledge the individual is in fact a white supremacist.

I hate the fact that white supremacists still have so much influence in the state of Texas that they have their own university and that that university places cultural indoctrination above education.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

sul ross biography.pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Tale as old as time 

The biggest thing that annoys me is that just like last week's baseball game - if we would have lost this, it would have popped up on my fb feed. <oblig>FB is the devil, why are you even on it?</>

We expect to win and don't shout from the rooftops at every win; they have to find every single chance to pretend little brother is better.

4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The real question is: Do New Mexico State and Utah State do the same thing with any of their uniforms?  Or did Oklahoma State back in the day?

A better question is whether New Mexico State and Utah State are also branches of The University of Texas, or just Texas A&M.

There is nothing wrong with A&M showing pride at being a branch of UT.

aggy really a branch 1884.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 4/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Brace yourselves for the smoothbores to lose their shit over the new UT NIL site.

Click on each athlete to see their current approximate NIL market value.

https://app.opendorse.com/shop/texas-longhorns

Is UT using that proprietary NIL payment software that one looney tune guy tried to sue Surly about?

Sumlin v Jimbo

Posted on 4/6/22 at 11:41 am
up vote44down vote0
bkm1.png
1st 48 games 

Sumlin 

34-14 
0 SEC Titles 
3 Bowl Wins 

1 win against Alabama 

Jimbo 

34-14 
0 SEC Titles 
3 Bowl Wins 

1 win against Alabama 

Yikes. And the latter makes twice as much as the other did. 

I'm sure there's a reason for that, but I can't qWHITE put my finger on it... 
Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Yeah well, Sumlin never bought recruited the most bestest #1 class of all time.

Can they add that to their hall of fame or whatever that shit is called? I’m stupid, they probably already put a trophy or a plaque up for that recruiting title.

Edited by tx ind

Sumlin v Jimbo

Posted on 4/6/22 at 11:41 am uArw.png44dArw.png0 bkm1.png 1st 48 games 

Sumlin 

34-14 
0 SEC Titles 
3 Bowl Wins 

1 win against Alabama 

Jimbo 

34-14 
0 SEC Titles 
3 Bowl Wins 

1 win against Alabama    Yikes. And the latter makes twice as much as the other did. 

I'm sure there's a reason for that, but I can't qWHITE put my finger on it... 

Stop. It’s not white vs black. Sumlin was a hot name coming out of Houston. Lots of schools would have took him.

"Manziel's first start was so bad, it was comical."

Say what you want about Billy Liucci, but when Manziel needed a true friend to help him attend his rehab sessions while in college and to handle his problems, Liucci went out boozing with him.

Remember, Manziel never had a 10-win season over FBS competition and only had a winning record in conference play once while in college. Which, of course, is better than what Myles Garrett accomplished in college. Garrett never had a 10-win season over FBS competition and never played on a team in college with a winning record in conference play.

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

Stop. It’s not white vs black. Sumlin was a hot name coming out of Houston. Lots of schools would have took him.

They didn't offer up a ridiculous contract extension when Sumlin posted Jimbo numbers...they just cut him loose for not being a "cultural" fit. 

24 minutes ago, Deej said:

They didn't offer up a ridiculous contract extension when Sumlin posted Jimbo numbers...they just cut him loose for not being a "cultural" fit. 

In all fairness to aggy, the relationship with Sumlin had run its course and it was evident the best thing for both parties was to part ways. A&M is a place where coaches in every sport go to see their careers die. Sumlin wasn't going to be able to do anything more with what has has historically been.

Jimbo signed on, knowing A&M was going to be his last stop as a coach. He demanded a deal that promised he could change the paradigm at A&M. The ags couldn't keep signing "hot" coaches, "on their way up." They had exhausted that approach. The ags had to do what they did, or their heavily debt laden program was going to wither. Note that even with Jimbo, aggy athletics isn't generating sufficient operating revenues to make ends meet.

Sometimes its not what you want to do, its what you have to do. Jimbo needed out of Tallahassee, aggy needed a "game changer" fairy tale to energize the fanbase.

It is what it is.

aggy athletics deficit texags.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1