Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

27 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sumlin was the reverse cuck. Hell, Sumlin and Jeff Banks allegedly had a stripper pole and cobbled-together "champagne suite" in their offices, I think.

Jimbo has an 85 inch 4k tv in his office that he live streams the feed from the spy cam in his bedroom at home. 

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

52 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Some might say, "too soon".

I won't.

From the aggy school paper in the mid-1950s (below).

Safety was a joke to them for half a century prior to the inevitable. When the aggys finally confront why they were deemed to suffer from "a cultural bias that impedes risk identification" I will possibly begin to think safety isn't still just a joke to them. The aggys still refuse to accept the factors that caused those deaths. Until that changes I don't care to hear from the ags on the subject.

bonfire cartoon single.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

I’ve heard tell that non drinking aggy puts their ring in a big thing of frozen yogurt and then eats it all real fast.

This is true, or at least was at one point. Had a coworker about a decade ago that put his in ice cream.  Super cringe.

Left that company about a month after I found that out for unrelated reasons, but hiring someone like that is a good indicator that something’s wrong.

Description

Draggieland is a high-energy drag show where local Bryan-College Station drag performers compete to show off their talent! The winner shall be crowned the Queen of Draggieland. Draggieland elevates student voices, empowers the LGTQ+ community, and is a star-studded event for everyone to enjoy!
Draggieland 2022 is brought to you by oSTEM, LGBTQ Aggies, MUA Aggies, and Transcend. For more information, follow our socials @draggieland. 

On 4/14/2022 at 9:12 PM, Longboard Horn said:

Lots of aggys are getting their senior rings. It’s that time of year for the stupid ring dunk. Lulz from Facebook 

06C85190-2545-4A32-9EB8-934DE8512837.jpeg

41F8455B-83D7-4B27-895A-3F84A71ABD8D.jpeg

649D953A-4881-4F3C-8A4B-E6C1CC0D3972.jpeg

C634ED92-6651-4D45-B897-425278708BD3.jpeg

B95CED6C-70E1-4A2E-B4E9-BEDF0623A3BB.jpeg

Interesting thing about aggy, these pictures could be from 2000, 2010, or now.  They have looked and dressed the same for the past 30 years.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Published: Apr. 14, 2022 at 1:57 PM CDT

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - The Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigations Division conducted a prostitution sting at a College Station hotel, resulting in the arrest of four men.

Authorities say undercover agents placed ads on a website associated with commercial sex. On the website, the agents were able to talk to the suspects and arrange a time and meeting location.

DPS says the hotel was aware of the operation.

Four men were arrested and charged with solicitation of prostitution.

https://www.kbtx.com/2022/04/14/dps-arrests-several-men-solicitation-prostitution/

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

I don’t think BCS is unique to that type of activity.

Let me take a wild guess - by saying "not unique to BCS" you are saying "also big in Katy."

Courtesans have long been part of military life. "I am told" the aggy corps was established for such duty. "My information is" their motto is "Thanks to us, the (white) boys coming from the front will soon be coming in the back."

"I have it on good information" A&M supplied more male prostitutes to the U.S. military during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined.

aggy yell leader pic.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Let me take a wild guess - by saying "not unique to BCS" you are saying "also big in Katy."

Courtesans have long been part of military life. "I am told" the aggy corps was established for such duty. "My information is" their motto is "Thanks to us, the (white) boys coming from the front will soon be coming in the back."

"I have it on good information" A&M supplied more male prostitutes to the U.S. military during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined.

I look at aggy yell leaders in the same light that I do that guy that moderates all of those real housewives shows. Sure, it looks like you are successful on some level, but I would wake up every day and look at myself in the mirror and be ashamed of what I have done with my life if I were them. 

23 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I look at aggy yell leaders in the same light that I do that guy that moderates all of those real housewives shows. Sure, it looks like you are successful on some level, but I would wake up every day and look at myself in the mirror and be ashamed of what I have done with my life if I were them. 

If A&M is going to support the yell leaders and the corps kids, they have an obligation to also support the drag queen show they are so up in arms against. All of them are on the spectrum of costumed sexual expression outside of the mainstream. The only exception is the drag performers are open about their alternative sexuality and the corps members/ yell leaders are still closeted. None of this has anything to do with education or military service. Its all about a culture most people find odd and deeply off-putting. I'm not sure if many taxpayers believe grooming children for this type of closeted lifestyle is consistent with the stated mission of any public university.

Let the kids be open and honest about who they are and about their lifestyle.

The only people the Rudder Foundation, John Sharp, Rick "Niggerhead" Perry, and the rest of the aggys are fooling are themselves.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

aggy alternative .jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

20 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Nothing says aggy like a braided belt and phone clipped to the hip. 

18 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

So...many...cargo shorts

Ahem:

On 4/16/2022 at 1:42 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Interesting thing about aggy, these pictures could be from 2000, 2010, or now.  They have looked and dressed the same for the past 30 years.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Not a single touched vagina among them combined

12 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Train will be on schedule again, 11-1 is the worst-case scenario prediction 

3967060.png

Doest this guy realize they didn't have a QB over 50% completions in their spring game? And LOL at the Bama "logic" - whole new team as in.. returning heisman winner at QB and two of the scariest motherfuckers off the edge on defense since Von Miller?

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

Doest this guy realize they didn't have a QB over 50% completions in their spring game? And LOL at the Bama "logic" - whole new team as in.. returning heisman winner at QB and two of the scariest motherfuckers off the edge on defense since Von Miller?

I mean its aggy, the backup QB is always better than the starter and its time for them to shine regardless if they've taken almost (or exactly) 0 in game snaps. 

Who cares if King couldn't make it through the Mighty Coloradans without nearly being broken in half. 

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

8 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I mean its aggy, the backup QB is always better than the starter and its time for them to shine regardless if they've taken almost (or exactly) 0 in game snaps. 

Who cares if King couldn't make it through the Mighty Coloradans without nearly being broken in half. 

I seem to remember that 2021 was their year...right up until it wasn't