Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

58 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Are they saying $200 million for all that stuff or just the football facilities? The entirety of that project is way more than $200 million even without inflation and the other shit going on right now. And didn't the completely finance Kroger field?

I am pretty sure it is for everything. I highly doubt some of the aforementioned renovations are going to be extensive. It may be a new coat of paint at Bright or something just so they can say that they are renovating the football facilities in order to raise more money. 

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Not surprisingly, the truth is difficult to get from those associated with Texas A&M. Which is it? Do you already have $170 million of $200 mil secured, or are you trying to raise $120 million in donor contributions to pair with an additional $80 million in debt? Redneck accounting strikes again.

Billy Liucci:

"Texas A&M set to begin roughly $200 million in facilities upgrades/renovations and the plans/renderings are mind-blowing. Already $170 million in funding secured."

12th Man Foundation:

"Through the Centennial Campaign, the 12th Man Foundation has committed to securing $120 million in donor contributions, which represents the largest philanthropic fundraising effort in the organization’s history outside of the historic redevelopment of Kyle Field." https://12thman.com/news/2022/4/25/texas-am-athletics-and-12th-man-foundation-unveil-centennial-campaign.aspx

Gotta replace the $30M that was siphoned off to pay for/land Jimbo's #1 class of 'croots in 2022

49 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I am pretty sure it is for everything. I highly doubt some of the aforementioned renovations are going to be extensive. It may be a new coat of paint at Bright or something just so they can say that they are renovating the football facilities in order to raise more money. 

They're building a new bubble facility, I thought I read somewhere.

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

They are going to spend every last penny they have to win something in football. They are committed, to say the least. 

This play by aggy reminds me of Japan launching kamikaze flights at the end of WW2 knowing they were about to be defeated. The aggy logic: All-In and we don’t care what we destroy, including ourselves. 

Edited by US183

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

So now he's claiming they spend much less than everyone else, it's just that aggy and College Station is the greatest draw in the country.  

Lulz. 

He's absolutely correct that they spend much less than everyone in NIL money.

Because NIL had nothing to do with the straight-up bags o' cash that bought their recruiting class.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow.

One of the ags evidently stumbled upon Joe Rogan's podcast with Robert Malone when he discussed mass formation and mimetic contagion. Evidently A&M doesn't cover these concepts in Sociology 301. "Mass formation" is what being an aggy is all about.

One comment was astounding. It shows the lack of self-awareness in aggy culture. Remember, this is A&M, where one's soul belongs to A&M culture from the moment one shows up for Fish Camp. When one must always be subservient and pledge to always be blindly faithful and devout zealots to "aggy values." Where a couple of them literally made death threats against me for not following their "religion" and instead showing their sacred beliefs were in fact whitewashed fairytales.

The lemming aggys have no clue their entire culture is premised on being a blindly subservient redneck lemming. And recruiting as many followers as possible to also become blindly subservient redneck lemmings. Isn't the entire foundation of aggy culture "kinship and comfort in being like minded lemmings"? Isn't it a sacred duty of all aggys to "ridicule and even hurt others who aren't jumping (ie 2%ers)?"

"Makes sense that this type of mentality would be FAR more prevalent among non-religious people on the left.

Because humans are largely wired to put their faith in something higher/bigger than themselves. You see the atheistic left increasingly embracing their political ideologies as their religion and behaving like blindly faithful and devout zealots. When told to jump by their pagan religious leaders, they don't even have to ask how high. They will ridicule and even hurt others who aren't jumping. They are simply less independent and FAR more susceptible to mass formation psychosis. This lack of independence would naturally make them more vulnerable to mimetic contagion as well. They mimic other fellow zealots and find kinship and comfort in being like minded lemmings."

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3285755

The aggy I mentioned earlier who has recently discovered the wonders of the liberal arts has become quite the thinker all of a sudden:

"While I do agree with that...to me, it's not simply "party affiliation" on the left any more. Those days are over. This is more of a religion/cult than anything nowadays...nothing can make me bend on this. I have witnessed old well educated successful HS friends who have gone woke lose their minds and buy into the most stupid sh** like sheep. They exhibit a religious zeal more than anything."

Again, isn't this guy exactly describing aggy culture?

"more of a religion/cult than anything"

"lose their minds and buy into the most stupid shit like sheep"

"they exhibit a religious zeal more than anything"

The cherry on top - the response from one of his "like minded brethren" -

"The behavior of those under mass formation does seem quite cult like. Hopefully they can be convinced and swayed back to reality before they completely ruin theirs and their families and friends lives..."

Whoop!

aggy_ralph.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

10-2 regular season should be expected. 

Sam is Sam.
App state will be a nice warm up. 
Miami has a new coach. 
Arkansas has our attention and lost their WR. 
Miss State also has our attention. 
Bama is going to be a monster and on the road. 
South Carolina has a new QB, a new personality & same players. 
Auburn is treading water. 
Ole Miss doesn't have a QB
Florida has a new coach plus we get them at Kyle. 
U Mass will be a Chris Marshall 4 TD game. 
LSU will be a beautiful redemption. 

Likely scenario. Lose to bama. Lose a road game we shouldn't to the cowbells, auburn or arkie. Finish 10-2 with a a NY6 bowl. 

Of course… all of this assumes effective reliable (not exceptional) QB play… if we don't get that again then It'll be a long frustrating season for the second consecutive year.

Silly boys…Tricks are for kids!

34 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

When do they add Howard Payne to their schedule?

Not sure, FCS cupcakes are aleeady in place through 2025

23- Abilene Chrstian 

24- McNeese St

25- Tarleton St

Aggy should add " Cumulative Southland Conference Champions" to the wall

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1

I love it when I see ridiculous assumptions from a&m about other teams then ignore the same warts on their own roster.

Ole miss has no qb, so A&M must be bursting at the seems with proven QBs right? LSU beat them last year with probably the shittiest LSU team in 20 years and they think they are on the upswing after all their roster and coaching changes?

19 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I love it when I see ridiculous assumptions from a&m about other teams then ignore the same warts on their own roster.

Ole miss has no qb, so A&M must be bursting at the seems with proven QBs right? LSU beat them last year with probably the shittiest LSU team in 20 years and they think they are on the upswing after all their roster and coaching changes?

I like how they have Miss State penciled in as a win.  Leech is in year three with a third year starting QB, has the most returning starters of anybody in the SEC, added several good players through the portal, and that game is in Starkville.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I like how they have Miss State penciled in as a win.  Leech is in year three with a third year starting QB, has the most returning starters of anybody in the SEC, added several good players through the portal, and that game is in Starkville.

Well, all that doesn't matter because Miss St has aggys attention.  Plus they got Jimbo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

In fairness, Leach considers Kyle Field his home field advantage. 2:30 mark

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, South Austin said:

And Texags posters jack off to Billy Liucci jacking off to Jimbo Fisher jacking off to some other guy fucking his wife.

Incorrect. They jack off to Billy Liucci jacking off to Jimbo Fisher jacking off to some other guy fucking his sheep. 

John Sharp has just announced Texas A&M will provide the Ukrainian military with silly costumes, fairy tales, "band masks," and a large supply of Mason jars.

Said Sharp, "Texas A&M supplied more Mason jars to the U.S. military during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined."

God bless you aggy. I am sure your "military training" will be of as much value in this conflict as it has been in conflicts of the past.

aggy band mask hole.jpeg

• Haha 2

Congrats to the following teams for having players selected in the first three rounds...

Posted on 4/29/22 at 10:57 pm
uArw.png4dArw.png0
(ordered by draft position of first player selected) 

Georgia (x9) 
LSU (x4) 
Alabama (x6) 
Mississippi State (x2) 
Texas A&M (x2) 
Arkansas 
Florida (x2) 
Auburn 
Kentucky (x3) 
Tennessee (x2) 
Ole Miss (x2)

atta boy, aggy…..

On 4/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

Not sure, FCS cupcakes are aleeady in place through 2025

23- Abilene Chrstian 

24- McNeese St

25- Tarleton St

Aggy should add " Cumulative Southland Conference Champions" to the wall

Be prepared to see A&M-Commerce on the schedule in the near future since they're in the Southland now. aggy loves scheduling their system schools.