• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

What happened to his face? He has almost the same affliction as looch

When you're getting cocks slapped across your face on the regular, your face is bound to suffer the consequences. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

We have a new entry in the "aggy fairy tale of the year" contest.

First of all, I'm  not recalling any references pointing us to the context of U.S. Army officers being housed en masse with local french families. The story starts to fall apart right there. My memory of American military activities in Normandy during WWII was moving out of there toward first Paris, then Berlin asap. Maybe the Army left aggys behind the lines while the rest of the forces moved forward.

regardless, I'm calling bullshit on this. For obvious reasons:

"This was posted many years ago and I have searched to no avail. I am going to try and repost from memory in hopes that someone will remember or be able to find the original. As stated, this was many years ago so the details will undoubtedly be flawed, but the story itself is exactly as I remember it:

TA Poster:

I was recently traveling in the Normandy region of France when something amazing happened to me. I had stopped in at a local bar in the small town of ____ and was having a beer when I noticed an older gentleman a few seats away staring at me. At first, I thought nothing of it, but as it continued, I had to ask if we knew each other. Mind you, I knew no one in France.

He said "No" but with a tear in his eye, and now rolling down his cheek, he asked if he could tell me a story. Of course I said yes and here is what he said:

"When I was a young boy, our small town, like all of France, was occupied by Nazi soldiers. All of the younger men were gone to fight and so there were only women, us kids, and elderly men. This was a brutal time and the Nazis took whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted and everyone lived in constant fear of being killed, even us kids.

Finally the Americans liberated France and the Nazis puled out and the U.S. Army moved in. They announced that their officers would be moving in with the various families in our village. While we were very glad to have the Nazis gone, we were unsure what to think after our recent experiences.

A young American officer moved in with my Mother, Grandfather and I and it was unforgettable. He was a true gentleman, respectful of our home, and most of all he was very kind to me. Even though he was only there for a few weeks, he was the greatest hero I had ever known and I idolized him for that.

This ring you are wearing (my Aggie ring) is the same ring he wore. I had never seen it before and I have never seen it since until you walked in and sat at the bar today.

Thank you for bringing back a wonderful memory from a terrible time." "

https://texags.com/forums/63/topics/3286773/replies/61975127

Odds of that actually happening 

qzssgm1lh80eoa0zejv4.gif

38 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

First of all, I'm  not recalling any references pointing us to the context of U.S. Army officers being housed en masse with local french families. The story starts to fall apart right there. My memory of American military activities in Normandy during WWII was moving out of there toward first Paris, then Berlin asap. Maybe the Army left aggys behind the lines while the rest of the forces moved forward.

"This was posted many years ago and I have searched to no avail. I am going to try and repost from memory in hopes that someone will remember or be able to find the original. As stated, this was many years ago so the details will undoubtedly be flawed, but the story itself is exactly as I remember it:

TA Poster:

I was recently traveling in the Normandy region of France when something amazing happened to me. I had stopped in at a local bar in the small town of ____ and was having a beer when I noticed an older gentleman a few seats away staring at me. At first, I thought nothing of it, but as it continued, I had to ask if we knew each other. Mind you, I knew no one in France.

He said "No" but with a tear in his eye, and now rolling down his cheek, he asked if he could tell me a story. Of course I said yes and here is what he said:

"When I was a young boy, our small town, like all of France, was occupied by Nazi soldiers. All of the younger men were gone to fight and so there were only women, us kids, and elderly men. This was a brutal time and the Nazis took whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted and everyone lived in constant fear of being killed, even us kids.

Finally the Americans liberated France and the Nazis puled out and the U.S. Army moved in. They announced that their officers would be moving in with the various families in our village. While we were very glad to have the Nazis gone, we were unsure what to think after our recent experiences.

A young American officer moved in with my Mother, Grandfather and I and it was unforgettable. He was a true gentleman, respectful of our home, and most of all he was very kind to me. Even though he was only there for a few weeks, he was the greatest hero I had ever known and I idolized him for that.

This ring you are wearing (my Aggie ring) is the same ring he wore. I had never seen it before and I have never seen it since until you walked in and sat at the bar today.

Penthouse forum was more believable. “I never thought this could happen to me …”

Aggy starting new traditions in ducking teams

Ducked wake forest in last year's bowl

Ducked texas for years in bowl season

Trying to duck Texas pod in SEC 

Now apparently ducking some shit baseball school because pussified rationalizations 

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aandm-at-it-againcancels-baseball-game-next-week/102449913/

47 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Billy is such a little bitch

This showed up in my Twitter DMs one day. I had never had any interaction with Liucci before in my life. He just pops up out of nowhere, leaves this pithy little love note and blocks me.

A petulant little fart of a man, whose small intellect leads him to great frustration when he is forced to admit to himself he isn't smart enough to figure the difference between fairly tales and reality without some smarter walking him through the thought process step by step.

liucci dm.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Penthouse forum was more believable. “I never thought this could happen to me …”

"I was recently traveling in the Normandy region of France"

"Mind you, I knew no one in France."

Definitely aggy. Probably an English Comp major. With a minor in French. They produce lots of those at A&M.

Either that, or he was in France as a door-to-door salesman and didn't know a word of French, and the old man in the bar spoke fluent English.

Not sure what the "details" were.

aggy school picture.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Now apparently ducking some shit baseball school because pussified rationalizations 

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aandm-at-it-againcancels-baseball-game-next-week/102449913/

This is hilarious, I saw the baseball thing this morning and thought "Who else does this shit?".  And the answer, AFAIK, is no other school.

3 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Put them in a pod with Bama, Georgia, and LSU. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

TA Poster:

top-gun-action.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

After leaving the Mother, Grandfather, and Me, the gentleman Aggie made it to Paris with the Texas A&M Corps supplemented by a few units of the US Army. All the Parisians were awed by the courtesy and gentlemanliness of these proud Aggies whose rings shined like golden stars fallen to Earth. The Aggie rings and uniforms were spotless as they had avoided any fighting from Nomandy to Paris. They wanted to remain undefeated.

A Parisian woman wrote a letter to Le Parisien. We had heard terrible things about Texas Aggies from jealous Texas Longhorns. Imagine my surprise to find myself among the friendliest people I've ever met. We were charmed when they said Howdy and then whooped like manly men. I couldn't find Eiffel's Tower. The Aggies took my hand and guided me there.

Our daughter has a scholarship to the Sorbonne, but now we kind of wish she would go to Texas A&M! Aggies all say it's the most heavenly place on Earth!

I have never heard of U.S. military personnel being billeted with civilians after the D-Day landings. To my knowledge, this aggy would have been the Allied forces soldier ever to live with a civilian family in Normandy.

Try to remember when your high school graduation ring looked like. Could you spot one from across a room however many years later? The old man in the story supposedly only saw one aggy ring in his life, but could spot one from a distance years later. And if you did see someone with a ring you thought was familiar in a bar, wouldn't it be normal to approach the man and ask, "Excuse me, that ring, is it perhaps an aggy ring?" Normally guys buy others a round of drinks in a bar. We rarely just break out in tears. Well, maybe aggys break out in tears a lot in bars. I don't hang out with aggys.

The aggy mentality is comical. They tell themselves these stories are true and that being an aggy is somehow morally superior to others. In reality, this story shows a main tenet of aggy culture is pathological dishonesty. They lie to themselves as easily as they lie to others. aggy culture is morally reprehensible.

Attached is yet another aggy fairy tale letter that demonstrates the pathological dishonesty of almost every aggy. This is the "Red Thompson 12th Man" letter. Pathological dishonesty has been a large part of aggy culture for generations.

Red Thompson 12th Man letter.pdf