• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Please let there be fist-a-cuffs when they meet. Something like Saban jumping over a rail and sucker punching Jimbo….

It would be for the "too short to ride" Heavyweight championship of the world. 

• Haha 1

I get that the media is lazy.  I get that the college football media is even lazier.  But I can't fathom how any of these people who are covering college football continue to regurgitate and applaud Aggie for being ahead of the curve when it comes to NIL and that some how being the reason they got their recruiting class last year.  Maybe dig a little.  Just a little.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

i feel like it has been a long time since we had a college football interpersonal coaching hatred.  darrell and barry fucking hated each other.  bo and woody definitely didn't like each other.  leach hated tamu but that was just the school, not any of the coaches.  everyone disliked spurrier but i don't really remember an interpersonal hatred going back and forth with anyone specific.  same with jimmy johnson.  can't really think of anything since Darrell and barry that are more interpersonal and intense as this little flare up.

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

i feel like it has been a long time since we had a college football interpersonal coaching hatred.  darrell and barry fucking hated each other.  bo and woody definitely didn't like each other.  leach hated tamu but that was just the school, not any of the coaches.  everyone disliked spurrier but i don't really remember an interpersonal hatred going back and forth with anyone specific.  same with jimmy johnson.  can't really think of anything since Darrell and barry that are more interpersonal and intense as this little flare up.

Art Briles and Gary Patterson hated the shit out each other publicly.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

It's funny to hear so many non-Aggie football fans that are now saying Jimbo is their favorite coach. Will end up being a strong PR move for us, and if you are a potential recruit how could you not get a hard on thinking about playing for him.”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3289882/last#last

Vine Ok GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Vine Ok GIF

Right up there with the letter written by the “Florida fan” who went to see UF play aggy at Kyle and by the end of the game was both breathless over the grandeur of aggy culture and glad his team lost because A&M deserved to win the game. 

Complete fucking idiots. 

I will give 12-1 odds (swidt?) not a single fan of another team feels Jimbo is now their new “favorite coach” based on Jimbo’s tirade this morning. 

Only Aggie can turn having the top recruiting class in the Nation into a situation needing a crisis management firm. Did they really think they could flip the script so much and people wouldn't complain? Imagine if Texas reacted this way to Aggie's complaints about the LHN. Oh, you got called a cheater? Act like you belong where you are trying to get A&M (for once)!

How hard would it have been for Jimbo to prepare for these questions starting from when they decided to money whip the 2022 recruiting class?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1