• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

SIAP but Spurrier’s takedown of Jimbo is too good. Love me some Spurrier.

"I don't know why he is mad at Saban," former Florida and South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier told DawgNation.com. "Did Saban say something that wasn't true?"

Spurrier, however, said he didn't find any fault with Saban's original comments.

"I don't think Saban told any lies in there, so I don't know what [Fisher] was mad about," Spurrier told DawgNation. "Since [Fisher] beat him last year, I guess he can talk now. He hasn't beat much of anybody, but he beat Saban last year. But they haven't won the division or anything since he's been there."

"... Did Saban say something that wasn't true?"

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

.....so I don't know what [Fisher] was mad about," Spurrier told DawgNation.

Fisher was going to bow up about it regardless. That's par for the course to bluster and huff.

The $125 million A&M committed to the revamping of the football complex and indoor facility and the over $30 million for more stadium suites maybe should've been scrapped for a can of Brasso for the '39 sign and just stopped there.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Can't believe that FSU couldn't bring the Johnson boys home? They need a QB, but then again Norvell is likely done after this season.

7 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Can't believe that FSU couldn't bring the Johnson boys home? They need a QB, but then again Norvell is likely done after this season.

They haven't recovered from the iceberg ol Jimbo ran them into. Every year at this time I get a couple guys who realize their kids are relegated to aggy or Blinndergarten and start reading Looch. With no background, they will toss Loochisms at me not knowing I know what he will say before he says it. One came at me with the "TU is overrated every year Yada Yada Yada lol" so I countered with this article Aggy gonna aggy showing aggy has finished lower than their preseason ranking exactly 100% of the time. And that FSU is #2 in that category with Jimbo at the helm for many of those seasons. So congrats on that hire and subsequent raise. Facts are so hard for aggy to process because they're programed to regurgitate what Looch et al say without question  ..it's really hilarious.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

aggy in postseason play the last couple of weeks. So much for the SEC changing things. 

Eliminated by Baylor in men's tennis

Eliminated by OU in women's tennis. 

Lost to OU in women's softball. Will be eliminated tomorrow by OU. 

Eh they’re still alive in Womens golf.  

43 minutes ago, QuesoEspecial said:

And eliminated the aggy softball team was...20-0 land thieves (in just 5 innings) for the largest margin of victory in ncaa tournament history 🤷‍♂️🤣

we would've come back to win it if it went the full 7 innings - aggy, probably

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

OU, TCU or Tech. 

17 hours ago, South Austin said:

Would be awesome if it’s TCU.

Actually, solid shot it’s us. Which I’m fall. They’d fold like the cheap lawn chair they are against us. Be a nice reintroduction to one of our greatest baseball traditions. Eliminating aggy from the postseason. The Augie days off finishing them off in a sweep before they’d go 0-2 in the big 12 tournament and either miss the tournament or get some shitty 2 or 3 seed was glorious 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Actually, solid shot it’s us. Which I’m fall. They’d fold like the cheap lawn chair they are against us. Be a nice reintroduction to one of our greatest baseball traditions. Eliminating aggy from the postseason. The Augie days off finishing them off in a sweep before they’d go 0-2 in the big 12 tournament and either miss the tournament or get some shitty 2 or 3 seed was glorious 

A lot is going to be dependent on the Big 12 tournament. TCU, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Texas are all fighting for one of the last regional hosts. 

Somebody in the Big 12 is likely going to be sent to the aggy regional because the Big 12 is going to have several 2 seeds in this region.