• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Seriously. I can't believe how much people here are obsessed with that place. We've got several that are better, but the locals don't like them as much. Why is anyone's guess.  Cooper's is going to open here next year -- I bet they fail, because people here will like C&J's more.

I'm leaving in June, and never looking back.

when the best thing a BBQ place has is red potato salad it just ain't that special but C&Js is an aggy thing for sure. I remember eating there out on 30 when it was a gas station and they started selling BBQ sandwiches.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

This will be good. There are plenty of players and pushed to the sideline guys under the new regime that will have no problem squealing on their way out.

If and I say If the NCAA does a semi legit investigation one of the kids or coaches will trip over their own dicks. 

Also kids being recruited will be asked questions by NCAA. Some one will want to save their own ass and talk. 

Will Jimbo be fired “with cause” so ag can get out of not paying him. 

So much fun. 

This is hilarious. The charges by Marichol are specific enough and involve enough people that there is bound to be some corroboration as well as circumstantial evidence. The toothless NCAA is going to fuck aggy nice and hard. The prospect of sanctions will do wonders for their recruiting. Bwahahahaha

Edited by Chopper

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

While you were sleeping baylor players raped girls while coaches covered it up.

Nothing will come of a coach giving $300 over the per diem to a player.

Unless I am totally missing your sarcasm....if so, whoosh on me.

Well there's also the whole bit about extra practices, and telling players to not say anything. Seems pretty serious to me but maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

While you were sleeping baylor players raped girls while coaches covered it up.

Nothing will come of a coach giving $300 over the per diem to a player.

Unless I am totally missing your sarcasm....if so, whoosh on me.

It is not sarcasm.  The NCAA likes their "investigations" to be open and shut,  like Ole Miss bong, Freeze money and gasmask open and shut.  They don't want real lawyers or investigators looking over their "work".  aggy is squirming and should be.  

4 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Stewart also pimp slapped the OSU guy who was came out and said TH was the leak right?  BOMC

makes sense if they are paying players. Why else would anyone offered by U T go to aggy?

Also explain a why guys who seem heavy Texas leans tend to still make it to C S before they verbal to Texas. Free $$$ y'all 

35 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Wait - what exactly does Ohio St have to do with Texas? 

You see, every now and then they recruit against us for a player from Texas, and every now and then we lose.

Now, a reasonable person might argue that the same could be said for every top 10 program in the country, so why would we single out Ohio State to sabotage when we stand to gain so much more from hurting ou, tcu, or even usc this season...however we are discussing aggy so we need not consider what a reasonable person might argue. 

The unfortunate aspect of Marichol's report becoming public and available to atm is that now they've been alerted to what he's sworn to and coaches should be able to avoid lying to investigators about things that can be proven through other evidence. I think the penalties are more significant when the school provably lies. 

If you let that Jimbo video play til the end, it freezes on this image

20180821_214527.jpg

That is the look of realization that he signed his contract and is officially stuck in that shithole.

No ragrets, Jimbo. No ragrets.

Edited by Blotto

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Gonna need someone to start posting the texags meltdown soon.

A&M best hire a good mud thrower because as you move toward being great the other SEC schools send their lawyers to assist the scorned departures. I'd hire Steve Bannon tomorrow to put an end to this stuff. 

Hell Saban was accused of cheating this week. 

Everyone hates winners never thought it would happen so fast. 

giphy.webp

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

It is not sarcasm.  The NCAA likes their "investigations" to be open and shut,  like Ole Miss bong, Freeze money and gasmask open and shut.  They don't want real lawyers or investigators looking over their "work".  aggy is squirming and should be.  

Meh. This will pass and the nutless ncaa will do nothing. 

They wont vacate bowl games, wont take away television, and wont take away scholarships for these minor infractions and we all know it. 

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

They wont vacate bowl games, wont take away television, and wont take away scholarships for these minor infractions and we all know it. 

If it causes decommits in aggy's "top 3" class, I'll take it.  Get Jimbo and his gout ridden SECSEC bagmen running scared.  Get Craig thinking about a show cause order.  Get Brewster toning his shit down.  Good.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

52 minutes ago, markstanco said:

What about fake NCs claimed after the fact based on random computer polls from 50 years later?

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

it would take the death penalty for a major conference team to ever lose tv again 

This is the latest incarnation of the "double secret, private recruiting letter" that aggy will keep in their back pocket when the buyout is necessary and John Sharp can't funnel any more money from academics and the feeder schools to their football coach and their stadium is half full all of the time.

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

This is the latest incarnation of the "double secret, private recruiting letter" that aggy will keep in their back pocket when the buyout is necessary and John Sharp can't funnel any more money from academics and the feeder schools to their football coach and their stadium is half full all of the time.

He's funneling it from Harvey relief money.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Is this aggy NCAA investigation stuff real life or fan fiction?

I think an investigation is real life. Hard to see how the NCAA won't at least look into what are fairly detailed allegations from a player who was on the aggy campus just a few months ago.  But any serious fallout from an investigation seems more like fiction based on the NCAA's track record.

Not sure if added...

Why allegations against Texas A&M from a transfer should alarm all of college football

Marchiol, a redshirt freshman, didn't turn Texas A&M in to the NCAA -- at least, not directly. He detailed allegations against his former school in a waiver request to Arizona's compliance department as an attempt to get the NCAA to clear him to play for the Wildcats immediately. 

Why? 

Because new transfer legislation adopted by the NCAA Division I Council in April have provided that opportunity. Players can gain a waiver to play immediately if "the transfer is due to documented mitigating circumstances that are outside the student-athlete's control and directly impact the health, safety and well-being of the student-athlete."

Again, documented mitigating circumstances.