Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

There's going to be transfers just like there is at every school when they make a coaching change. 

Guys that fear death aren't SEC good. Instead of someone talking about how they lost their aggy ring (at a pawn shop), we'll have some ex-player talking about how he lost his ag kidneys.

• Replies 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Red Duke was not the first surgeon to treat JFK after the shooting. The chief of surgery was there. Duke was assisting him. Even in 1963, when the President of the US is in town and just three miles from the hospital, it wasn’t protocol to send all The experienced medical professionals home and let the interns run the show. 

8 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

Your catalog of mundane facts about obscure aggy continues to impress. 

It's amazing.  Keep up the good work, Duke.  Given how fucked up aggy is, I imagine Duke employs of team of researches that spend every waking hour keeping track of aggy bullshit to set the record straight.  

9 hours ago, shadetree said:

It's amazing.  Keep up the good work, Duke.  Given how fucked up aggy is, I imagine Duke employs of team of researches that spend every waking hour keeping track of aggy bullshit to set the record straight.  

Red Duke...he dead.

Let’s all join in with the idiot rednecks who like to make fun of Tom Herman’s emphasis on players staying hydrated. You know, because when football players don’t stay properly hydrated, THEY RUN THE RISK OF DYING FROM HEAT STROKE.
Those rednecks are some of the dumbest people on the planet. 
Dying of heatstroke is aggy turdition.

Same heatstroke shit happened on Sidelines at aggy years ago. Turdition.

8 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Dying of heatstroke is aggy turdition.

Same heatstroke shit happened on Sidelines at aggy years ago. Turdition.

By next Tuesday, the rednecks will be insisting he wasn't dehydrated and that the claim he had been was just something the jealous sips made up.

The high in College Station that day was 83. Those idiots mock Herman because he insists his players stay properly hydrated. The ags would rather have a dead athlete than do something Tom Herman would do, such as have the players drink water before and during practice.

I haven't always been the biggest Tom Herman fan, but he is growing into the role of running a major college program and he pays attention to the small details. Jimbo is being paid an insane amount of money and he can't even drill it into the players that proper hydration in Texas is a must!?

Jimbo is a fucking idiot. He and aggy deserve each other. The kids deserve better, but aggy deserves Jimbo and Jimbo deserves aggy.

laYqKud.jpg

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/04/05/texas-am-ol-koda-martin-released-hospital-after-suffering-heat-stroke-practice

• Like 1

The really sad part is that the ags are giving credit to God for bringing Martin back to health.

Assuming for the sake of argument that God exists, God would have given those idiots water. And Gatorade. And cups. And a Harvard educated S&C coach. And basic knowledge.

At what point to the ags accept personal responsibility for their own stupidity? What happened to Koda Martin had nothing to do with any supreme being. It was purely aggy dumbfuckery that happened in spite of what any supreme being had put in place.

This wasn't God sparing anyone's life. It was a paramedic realizing the dumbfuck player and the dumbfuck coaches weren't using basic common sense. Tom Herman makes sure his players are properly hydrated. To show their loyalty to the aggy cult, they make sure they don't do ANYTHING the "sips" do.

The stupid idiots. They would rather let a player die than have him drink water, just because "sippies" drink water. advantage aggy.

Some of the dumbest people on the planet.

The aggy blamed God when their dangerous as hell bonfire collapsed killing 12 students (aggy thinks that number is sacred for some ignoramous reason as if the 12th man wanted 12 students to die for no good reason). So that this guy almost died on the aggy practice field must have been some tragic “accident” that once again was God’s fault and had nothing to do with their grossly negligent controlled culture which actually is worshiped at aggy (aggy doesn’t sue other aggy, because why, well, don’t know). 

11 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

And, just as predicted, the ags are now claiming Koda Martin wasn't dehydrated and it was God intervening in aggy athletics. What was that "Honor Code" thing? aggys don't lie....

YUNfgcI.jpg

https://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/article/Jimbo-Fisher-on-Koda-Martin-s-heat-stroke-12815116.php?ipid=hpsportsctp

Late edit to include article. The mysteries of aggyland. "He was hydrated well." Fisher is utterly perplexed. "It was a freak accident. I praise God."

Bullshit, you dishonest rednecks.

Cup, water, drink. Not a cutting edge concept.

oPxTJWn.jpg

dExth4N.jpg

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/04/05/texas-am-ol-koda-martin-released-hospital-after-suffering-heat-stroke-practice

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 4/6/2018 at 7:58 AM, shadetree said:

In the understatement of the year category- those fuckers are weird.

It is so embarrassing those fucks get to use the great name of Texas for their diploma mill and fake army homo eroticism. 

And, just as predicted, the ags are now claiming Koda Martin wasn't dehydrated and it was God intervening in aggy athletics. What was that "Honor Code" thing? aggys don't lie....
YUNfgcI.jpg
https://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/article/Jimbo-Fisher-on-Koda-Martin-s-heat-stroke-12815116.php?ipid=hpsportsctp

Now we will hear how Jimbo is their literal Saviour, saving Koda’s life. That may warrant an extension and raise for Jimbo.
They will ignore Koda had all the signs of dehydration and won’t take simple steps to make sure it doesn’t happen to another player.

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The aggy blamed God when their dangerous as hell bonfire collapsed killing 12 students (aggy thinks that number is sacred for some ignoramous reason as if the 12th man wanted 12 students to die for no good reason). So that this guy almost died on the aggy practice field must have been some tragic “accident” that once again was God’s fault and had nothing to do with their grossly negligent controlled culture which actually is worshiped at aggy (aggy doesn’t sue other aggy, because why, well, don’t know). 

Jerry Schmidt has 12 letters in his name.  Whoop!

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Since aggy is the only SEC school that does that crap, that's a dead giveaway. Kinda like if you see a crab wearing an old refried beans can, you can be pretty sure it's a hermit crab.

And a crab wearing a refried beans can on it that has an SEC logo?

11 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Late edit to include article. The mysteries of aggyland. "He was hydrated well." Fisher is utterly perplexed. "It was a freak accident. I praise God."

Bullshit, you dishonest rednecks.

Cup, water, drink. Not a cutting edge concept.

oPxTJWn.jpg

dExth4N.jpg

The thing that concerned me, and I rest of medical people can chime in is it they said he already appears fully recovered. Is there any way a person can completely recover from a heat stroke that quickly? I'll hang up and listen.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:26 PM, nineliveslost said:

I work with an aggy married couple (male / female) . They have a fantastic memory of convenience, mixed with selectively piecing together wins that would boggle the best con man.  On top of it all they both throw off a creepy vibe...real creepy

I'll wager they are into an "alternative lifestyle" that involves the aggy wife performing sexual acts with another man in front of the aggy husband.

29 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

The thing that concerned me, and I rest of medical people can chime in is it they said he already appears fully recovered. Is there any way a person can completely recover from a heat stroke that quickly? I'll hang up and listen.

There’s a difference between being fully recovered to where you can return to vigorous activity and recovering enough to get out of the hospital. 

To elaborate on the above, a young, otherwise healthy patient could likely show significant improvement over a couple or three days and be sent home appropriately. That being said, he'd still probably be fairly miserable and weak as hell for several days to a week or more.

With something like heatstroke, if you're otherwise healthy and treatment is initiated fairly quickly (as it appears to have been), then you can expect to halt it and recover (hopefully without permanent injury). On the other hand, if it's been going on more than an hour or so (hiker lost in the Mojave, someone x'd out at a rave) or there are major health issues (old person in an apartment without AC in the summer), death and/or permanent damage wouldn't be a surprise. A long stay in a health-care facility would be a given.