• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

#hateisthehiddencorevalue

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23hateisthehiddencorevalue&src=typed_query

Aggies dragging racist aggy

Will be interesting to watch the transfer portal with the influx of national recruiting under Jimbo’s regime.   That culture is a freak show even if you turned the clocks back 50 years.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

52 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Hayseed U makes a concerted effort to expand enrollment to over 65,000 students, then gets mad when all those new students don't cling to the same ass-backward, outdated, irrational country-wisdom that the traditional ags all hold near and dear to their hearts. Then they respond with the extraordinarily predictable red-ass/tough-guy act that they're known for (and by "known for," I mean that they have long obviously overcompensated for their insecurity with their own masculinity by shouting about how masculine they are). 

So...essentially, in an effort to grow the student population (in order to be "bigger than tu" and make the ag "brand" nationally-recognized), they must expand their recruitment beyond rural towns and insular suburbs, which means bringing in a lot of students who will be dissatisfied with their school's backwoods culture and push to change it ("change" itself being the thing the ags hate most). 

seinfeld GIF by HULU

Yeah. It’s pretty hilarious they can’t comprehend that becoming a diploma mill means they can’t find enough red asses to maintain their backward ass culture. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

#hateisthehiddencorevalue

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23hateisthehiddencorevalue&src=typed_query

Aggies dragging racist aggy

That’s wonderful. Really spotlights their disgusting culture. 
Here’s a gem. The embedded screenshots of tweets are predictably aggy. I’m sure the red asses are proud of the guy that wants to put a bag over their head and beat them with a baseball bat. 

10 minutes ago, nnm said:

That’s wonderful. Really spotlights their disgusting culture. 
Here’s a gem. The embedded screenshots of tweets are predictably aggy. I’m sure the red asses are proud of the guy that wants to put a bag over their head and beat them with a baseball bat. 

Couple of things:

- No question Trump has a 90% approval rating with these folks

- Diana Evonne makes my penis tingle.

Reading through #hateisthehiddencorevalue is disgusting, revolting, and completely what we all knew about them the whole time. what’s best about it is that it’s not a bunch of sips telling lies—it’s good old aggy being shown a mirror. And how hideous the reflection is. 

RD is conspicuously absent from the thread today. He must be drunk on aggy tears. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Allowed.

But back to aggy.  Looks like there is going to be some aggy on aggy crime on Saturday.  Pro and anti statue protest are scheduled.  

All fun and games until Johnny Football rushes in shirtless to kick some protester ass.

6FQ22YEEEBCSK22C6PWYWOH4KA.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

And so it begins.

103207648_2345162089119596_2592672268812

The ags are having such a difficult time understanding why a lot of people "have issues" with the veneration of Sul Ross because aggys are largely historically illiterate. All they know of Ross is their infantile Fish Camp garbage.

Sul Ross may arguably been a "man of his time," as aggys bleat in his defense, but some very serious attributes of Ross' character unquestionably are not timeless and deserve scorn, ridicule, shame and repudiation.

I defy any aggy to be honest and admit they believe the cold blooded murder of U.S. Army personnel on active duty and in uniform to be acceptable and even laudable. Personally, I disagree with the aggys on this.

I defy any aggy to walk up to a black man and defend the murder an individual simply because they are African American. I disagree with aggys that racially motivated murder can be justified. 

Here is a snapshot of why people despise the memory of Sul Ross. The evidence comes from official military records and from Ross’ own correspondences. 

On or about 28 Feb 1864, outside of Mechanicsburg, Mississippi, the 6th Reg, Texas Cavalry (commanded by Sul Ross) engaged 11th and 109th Illinois infantry and the 1st Mississippi Cavalry (Colored). During that engagement, Ross' troops captured 19 U.S. Army soldiers. Soon, dead bodies of tortured U.S. Army soldiers started being found. Ross so despised African Americans he ordered his troops to first torture, and then murder the captured soldiers because they were black and, in Ross' mind, not deserving of being treated as human beings.

In my mind, no U.S. college campus should have any statues honoring individuals who callously murdered another human out of racial hatred. Racial hatred is not a timeless character most people venerate. But aggys aren't most people.

No U.S. college should have a statue honoring an individual who committed atrocities and/or war crimes. Especially atrocities and war crimes perpetrated against Americans. Atrocities and war crimes are not acceptable to most Americans or Texans. But aggys aren't most people. 

Don't kid yourself for an instant. The people who had the statue of Ross erected on the aggy campus knew Ross to be a virulent racist, a war criminal, an individual whose values are seen deplorable by decent Americans. But aggys aren't decent Americans.

While Ross was governor, he used the full resources of the state to disenfranchise blacks and institutionalize racist government rule in parts of Texas that it lasted until the Supreme Court finally began to dismantle it in the 1950s. The evidence that Ross was a person whose personal values are far from timeless is overwhelming. He should be held in contempt by all decent  people.

Ross died from eating breakfast biscuits laced with rat poising while on a hunting trip with friends. At his funeral, the same aggys who just a few years earlier lionized and celebrated Jefferson Davis on the Texas A&M campus eulogized Sul Ross on the Texas A&M campus. Personally, I like to think the black cook intentionally laced Ross' biscuits with the rat poison and that Ross died a very horrific and painful death as the gates of Hell opened to accept him to his rightful place of eternity.

The statues of virulent racists who murdered blacks on a whim, such as the one of Sul Ross on the aggy campus, were erected for one reason - to lever let blacks forget there many others "waiting to be called upon if needed" and act likewise. Stop and ask yourself why the aggys both still venerate scum such as Sul Ross and, on the A&M campus in the Cushing Library, to this very day still carefully preserve the Klan Robes of past aggys.

Fuck that. Fuck the aggys. Fuck Sul Ross. Fuck racist rednecks. Fuck racism.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, nnm said:

Reading through #hateisthehiddencorevalue is disgusting, revolting, and completely what we all knew about them the whole time. what’s best about it is that it’s not a bunch of sips telling lies—it’s good old aggy being shown a mirror. And how hideous the reflection is. 

spacer.png

All fun and games until Johnny Football rushes in shirtless to kick some protester ass.

6FQ22YEEEBCSK22C6PWYWOH4KA.jpg.0b66a59d78db9d064fa436d528d539af.jpg

Well I’m sure he’ll be there and after a 6er of natty with an 8 ball and some beam I’m sure he’ll be offering to do anything to protester ass for $20 a pop. Even signatures!

aggy "wokeness" regarding "so called safety reasons" and their outrage at the concept of allowing "an unsupervised crowd of idiots with sledge hammers and ropes" to involve itself where only professionals should be allowed.

Let me guess, throw a shit ton of alcohol in the mix, trade "sledge hammers" for "axes" and it's all safe and under control. What do the aggys think happens when an enormous pile of wood falls down?

This is an interesting time to watch those idiots acting in such typically aggy fashion. Just wait until the Sul Ross statue goes.

I'm these cities you have to have 50 building permits to make something as a monument for so called safety reasons!

Yet it's ok to have a crowd of idiots with sledge hammers and ropes destroy things unsupervised. The city officials authorized it by doing nothing.

They should be personally liable for allowing chaos in their city when harm happens from their negligence.

As far as the people doing this and getting hurt....... what do you think happens when a huge piece of concrete falls down.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3117536/replies/56720984

55 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

That s.o.b. saved Texas a&m?   Damn, I hate him even more than before. (Didn't even think that was possible.)

Funny thing is, Sul Ross isnt even an aggy. He was a fucking Baylor grad. Rapelor (the oldest college in the state, fuck u aggy) pretty much saved aggy.

Edited by GreenspointTexas

12 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Funny thing is, Sul Ross isnt even an aggy. He was a fucking Baylor grad. Rapelor (the oldest college in the state, fuck u aggy) pretty much saved aggy.

Baylor - established 1845

Southwestern - established 1840

I know the history and basis for Baylor to dispute, but F Baylor.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy "wokeness" regarding "so called safety reasons" and their outrage at the concept of allowing "an unsupervised crowd of idiots with sledge hammers and ropes" to involve itself where only professionals should be allowed.

Let me guess, throw a shit ton of alcohol in the mix, trade "sledge hammers" for "axes" and it's all safe and under control. What do the aggys think happens when an enormous pile of wood falls down?

This is an interesting time to watch those idiots acting in such typically aggy fashion. Just wait until the Sul Ross statue goes.

Lololol. Does aggy really not see the hilarity in them complaining about excessive permits for safety reasons?  I bet they think permits for things like, oh I don’t know, a  bonfire or Allen HS’s stadium are also completely unnecessary. 

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

Do they always blame crap on UT or Austin? 

Does a bear shit in the woods?

27 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Just when I thought it wasn’t possible to hate Baylor more than I already do...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I had totally forgotten about that. Oh well, you want(ed) to claim him so bad aggy? Reap the whirlwind bitches.

12 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Lololol. Does aggy really not see the hilarity in them complaining about excessive permits for safety reasons?  I bet they think permits for things like, oh I don’t know, a  bonfire or Allen HS’s stadium are also completely unnecessary. 

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Just when I thought it wasn’t possible to hate Baylor more than I already do...

I didn't think I could hate them any more either.   At least not until I got stuck working in Waco for the past 4 months.

15 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

The good Ag went from "delete it please" to "Fuck you you fucking whore" with no provocation in 13 minutes.

5 hours ago, texaslong said:

Do they always blame crap on UT or Austin? 

Everything is always everybody else’s fault, so they are the ultimate Karen.

And like any good Karen, she went from “can I speak with the manager” to “I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU WHEN I TELL THE OTHER MOMS ANOUT YOU” in no time at all.

• Like 1