• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Siap...

Texag blaming a virus that most of them were calling a hoax is peak level ag. They must have the nicest thighs in all of the land with the amount of hoops they jump through to justify what they are thinking.

Edited by HeyMcFly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

post #7 on that thread from 1 week ago in italics:

I was paying about $24,000 a year to the TMF after new Kyle was finished. Since I got out of law school, my donations alone have probably covered four years of tuition for several players. But I just turned off that spigot last week.

I love Aggie football. There was a time (literally 3 months ago) when I would do or donate damn near anything to see us win a national championship, even overlook the uninformed opinions of our left-leaning players and administration. (
!!!! That's right, Mr. Talkie Bird and the "they haven't called me AD" are LEFT LEANING.  You can't make this shit up).

Unfortunately, things have escalated too much, and I can no longer donate money in good conscience that might end up going to people who want to destroy the fabric of our free society. For me, a switch has been flipped over the last month, and I am sad to say I would rather see our football program burned to the ****ing ground at this point than let a single dollar of mine go to support what is happening to our once great university. Sad.

Imagine being dumb enough to give aggy $24,000 a year.  Then imagine being dumb enough to think doing so would make aggy more likely to a win a national championship.  And then imagine stopping all that because black players aren't ok with a guy nicknamed "Negro Killer" having a statute right in the middle of campus. 

This guy went full aggy. Never go full aggy. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Imagine being dumb enough to give aggy $24,000 a year.  Then imagine being dumb enough to think doing so would make aggy more likely to a win a national championship.  And then imagine stopping all that because black players aren't ok with a guy nicknamed "Negro Killer" having a statute right in the middle of campus. 

If black people have any problem with it then the fabric of our free society will be destroyed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

This guy went full aggy. Never go full aggy. 

also imagine writing all of that knowing damn well you lying and not really giving 24k a year 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I was paying about $24,000 a year to the TMF after new Kyle was finished. Since I got out of law school, my donations alone have probably covered four years of tuition for several players. But I just turned off that spigot last week.

I love Aggie football. There was a time (literally 3 months ago) when I would do or donate damn near anything to see us win a national championship, even overlook the uninformed opinions of our left-leaning players and administration. (
!!!! That's right, Mr. Talkie Bird and the "they haven't called me AD" are LEFT LEANING.  You can't make this shit up).

Unfortunately, things have escalated too much, and I can no longer donate money in good conscience that might end up going to people who want to destroy the fabric of our free society. For me, a switch has been flipped over the last month, and I am sad to say I would rather see our football program burned to the ****ing ground at this point than let a single dollar of mine go to support what is happening to our once great university. Sad.

FitLump is more believable than this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

aggy AD Bjork whining like the bitch he is haha

“I’m on record saying that if we’re playing South Carolina, why not play North Texas,” Bjork said during a Zoom media availability Friday morning, “and I do believe in that, from a protocol, safety standpoint.”

MAGA...Make Aggy Great Again

I'm gonna need someone to point out exacty when aggy was once great, same year Hitler invaded Poland?

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

MAGA...Make Aggy Great Again

I'm gonna need someone to point out exacty when aggy was once great, same year Hitler invaded Poland?

“The year...was Nineteen and Thirty-Nine. Little Dolphie Hitler, we called him “Dolphie” back then,  was still wet behind the ears. He was inspired by the aggy band’s halftime performance, you know they’ve never lost halftime, and he liked their uniforms. He had Adidas replicate the aggy corps uniforms and his Nazis formed a Block T and marched across Europe...”

• Like 1

Holy shit there's some incredible news about the SEC out this morning, which also makes a mockery of atm. Having trouble embedding.

https://twitter.com/cfishman/status/1289550589530005506

What an incredible story this is:

On a planning & info call for SEC football, university officials & athletic staff push hard to start football.

Football players — college students! — are wary, keep asking questions about safety, & told: Life has risks.
https://t.co/M1SLwTzVw0?amp=1

2/ The next day, SEC says its going forward with football.

Great exchange.  One player asked:

‘What information do you have about the lasting effects on players who may contract covid?’

3/ The moderator directed the question to Shawn Gibbs, dean of Texas A&M’s School of Public Health. Gibbs punted. ‘Remember,’ he said. ‘I’m an industrial hygienist, so I’m not the medical person here.’

@washingtonpost got a recording of the call.

4/ What’s impressive is the care, concern & clear-eyed realism of the players.

Based on this account, the SEC officials just want to make the economics work.

5/ Said one official to the students:

‘We’re going to have cases on every single team in the SEC. That’s a given. And we can’t prevent it.’

Of course you can prevent it: Postpone football.

Nothing reassuring about the reassurance call.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I guess the Ravens needed to round out a bloated roster, and Daylon was part of the dead weight. Not sure if another team will be willing to pick him up so his odds of snabbing a fat check will be rather slim. 

SLLQFXYCDREE5GGIKWNXPPGYBY.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I guess the Ravens needed to round out a bloated roster, and Daylon was part of the dead weight. Not sure if another team will be willing to pick him up so his odds of snabbing a fat check will be rather slim. 

Fat odds of snabbing a fat chick though.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

The CFL carries more weight these days. I hear it's getting bigger by the day - he could fit right in.