Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

From Texags. Typical response to Tannehill standing with black people and now their football players leaving practice over Kenosha:

Leadership, The University and every coach on that staff is failing the alumni of our school and the kids on the team by allowing them to fake-protest the shooting of a thug and criminal that got exactly what he deserved before he had the chance to take innocent lives.

I'm sick and ****ing tired of anyone who acts like this is okay and I'm officially canceling Aggie athletics.

117 [Likes}
2 edits

An insanely high degree of certainty in your own rightness is a very dangerous thing. I wonder if the 2%ers who make up about half their student body now will tolerate this shit?

Edited by RomaVicta

• Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

From Texags. Typical response to Tannehill standing with black people and now their football players leaving practice over Kenosha:

An insanely high degree of certainty in your own rightness is a very dangerous thing. I wonder if the 2%ers who make up about half their student body now will tolerate this shit?

I’m hoping the aggys provide us with a list of offensives that warrant campus police walking up to the alleged perpetrator and shooting them seven times in the back at point blank range. 

One side is saying no offense should be on that list. Evidently certain alumni of White Supremacy A&M disagree. 

What do you think the response of the ags would have been if the cops just walked up to Johnny Manziel and emptied their magazine into him at point blank range and them just left him there. Manziel was every bit a thug as any of the black victims of racially motivated police crimes. 

It does not surprise me most aggys can’t grasp the fact that police do not have the authority to summarily execute individuals on our streets. Period. But their little aggy minds insist that an individual had to be guilty or they wouldn't have been arrested and that police never lie to cover up their own misdeeds.

The reality is we need our Constitution to protect ourselves from people who think like aggys.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

That's gotta be a tough one for Liucci.  On the way one hand, he's a small-minded bigot who needs to stand up for Aggie intolerance of anything different.  On the other hand, worshipping the ground these players walk on is as close as getting to gargle their balls as he's gonna get.  He's gonna stew all weekend over how to write this up in his column.  

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I’m hoping the aggys provide us with a list of offensives that warrant campus police walking up to the alleged perpetrator and shooting them seven times in the back at point blank range. 

One side is saying no offense should be on that list. Evidently certain alumni of White Supremacy A&M disagree. 

What do you think the response of the ags would have been if the cops just walked up to Johnny Manziel and emptied their magazine into him at point blank range and them just left him there. Manziel was every bit a thug as any of the black victims of racially motivated police crimes. 

It does not surprise me most aggys can’t grasp the fact that police do not have the authority to summarily execute individuals on our streets. Period. But their little aggy minds insist that an individual had to be guilty or they wouldn't have been arrested and that police never lie to cover up their own misdeeds.

The reality is we need our Constitution to protect ourselves from people who think like aggys.

This is thread from Texags started at midnight about the player demonstration. Typical of Texags, everybody feels their opinion on a topic deserves it's own thread. It's not even two pages long yet, so it's easy to consume as a snapshot of Shit City. I don't like to snag a lone opinion and call it typical, so I checked out the number of likes to use as a gauge of how Texags posters feel in general.

Nothing surprising here, I suppose. Still, it's keenly embarrassing for the state no matter how representative it may be.

You football players refuse to better yourselves because a sex-offender who had a warrant out for his arrest, fought with police, had a weapon and was fighting to get back in the car (occupied with children) that he was accused of stealing and got shot after fighting police and disobeying multiple commands.

This is the hill?

I used to respect you men because you were working to better your lives. Seriously? This is the hill you want to stand on???

[32 likes]

They've been taught that race is the most important aspect of a person and that cops are racist. They see a black guy get shot by a cop and nothing else matters. Logic and reason have been completely removed from the discussion.

Good luck to a coach "teaching" the athletes anything on this issue right now. Mike Gundy almost got fired for wearing a T shirt FFS.

[24 likes]

From a 2% to be fair, note the number of likes.

The proper colloquialism is "the hill you choose to die on." Correctly used, it means sacrificing your entire agenda to stand up for a very minor cause.

They are not even nearly the first or the loudest to speak out. The university and coaches will likely support them. You should probably get over it.

Or maybe try to see it from their perspective. Is this really the hill you choose to die on?

[5 Likes]

About 5 likes is all the dissenting posts ever get. The virulent one I quoted in the prior post had more than a 100.

Wish they'd walk down highway 6 at this point  [21 Likes}

We should combine Baylor and A&M. Put the campus in Vidor, then give it to whatever state or nation wants it. We'll sweeten the pot with $10m and a fifty foot wall surrounding Vidor.

The president of Brazil might go for it.

Some aggys who feed themselves by working at A&M are wringing their hands over the slow tightening of the financial purse strings by John Sharp. Its like watching a frog boil. The water is just starting to get warm, and we all know it's going to get much worse. Hilariously, some of them actually think John Sharp is going to fund his 100 million diversity scholarship pledge.

They have the mentality of children. They have no idea what is happening in the world outside their little redneck bubble. Fiscal hard times are about to blindside these people and they still can't see it coming.

This is true, the scholarship money is not in the same budget as salary. It is the "indirect" comment that holds.

Finding 100M for diversity scholarship in one meeting and then cutting merit raises in another, indirectly sends a signal to all faculty and staff is not a good "look" for the BOR.

Most of the faculty and staff support diversity and will welcome more scholarship money especially if it is merit based.

https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/3122328/last

38 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Paging @Randolph Duke someone is a fan of you on texags 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3133981

Well, it is a fact that nothing posted on aggypedia.com has ever been disproven. 

My aggy research is a hell of a lot more accurate than what Texas A&M tries to pass off as “official school history.” 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Well, it is a fact that nothing posted on aggypedia.com has ever been disproven. 

My aggy research is a hell of a lot more accurate than what Texas A&M tries to pass off as “official school history.” 

I'll have to look for it in the texags archives, but I believe they have an entire thread dedicated to you.

9 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2716115/0

Here it is with the most recent comments.

That thread started with one of those idiots unable to understand an article about SEC T3 payouts and insisting I didn’t know what I was talking about. They launched that thread with a healthy dose of redneck stupidity and went downhill from there. 

6 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Multiculturalism

They nominated Jefferson Davis as the first school president, dressed the kids in confederate gray costumes, hired mostly former confederate soldiers as faculty, used to promote local Klan rallies during home football games, in the aftermath of Brown v Board voted as a student body to maintain racial segregation, and to this day have a shrine to a white supremacist who had nothing to do with the establishment of the school at the center of their campus. 

But they can’t understand why people say they have a deep seated sickness that at least partially defines their culture. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Have a thread?! I believe it is the single most popular thread ever on that site. 625,000 hits so far. 
They (as usual) talk about the size of this thread.

Texags is notorious for having MULTIPLE threads on the exact same subject on page 1. A point about mond? "I'm not posting in that stale thread that was started 45 minutes ago, imma start a new one!!!!"

Mods don't have time over there to consolidate a thread, they are too busy taking money and deleting threads outside of aggy group think.

On 8/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, Randolph Duke said:

some scorching hot takes from this clown

Leadership, The University and every coach on that staff is failing the alumni of our school and the kids on the team by allowing them to fake-protest the shooting of a thug and criminal that got exactly what he deserved before he had the chance to take innocent lives.

I'm sick and ****ing tired of anyone who acts like this is okay and I'm officially canceling Aggie athletics.

I would be the first one in line protesting if cops were targeting people because of skin color, but that's just not happening. Sports culture is about as woke as it gets and our "leadership" is nothing but a bunch of sheep.

If any ethnic group gave earned the right to protest, its white people for the double-standard of racism that's tolerated in society.

6-7 wins is 10 wins with our schedule. People on here won't get that logic but going 7-3 would be a breakthrough season and anyone that follows cfb will agree.

So if they actually shocked the world and won 10 games, that would be like winning 13 of the 10 games on our schedule?

For anyone interested in making a quick $1,000, the "aggy challenge" contest still hasn't had a winner come forth and solve the mystery.

The aggys claim their "yell leader" tradition started in 1907 during an A&M home football game. Below is how they explain the events.

Anyone who can tell me what home football game in 1907 the aggy yell leader tradition began gets $1,000 in cash. aggys can play, fans of other schools can play, historical detectives can play. The contest is open to anyone. One winner. The first person to point out which 1907 aggy home football they are talking about in the story of how their yell leader tradition started in 1907. Who was the opponent, what was the date in 1907 the game was played?

https://yell.tamu.edu/

aggy 1907 chalenge.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1