Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

FOIA requests!
Tibbers 1:03p     I urge everyone to make FOIA requests in relation to each institution and their discussions with any committee member. Just as we saw with FIFA, there is too much money to not have one or a few of them taking kickbacks and bribes. It's time we blow the system up and prove fraudulent behavior. Let's go lawyer Ags, do something useful as I am. These are public universities and all communications are bound under these requests. Let's ****ing go and let's actually see some real meaningful change. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724
Are they still working on that data dump over there?

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

FOIA requests!

Tibbers

I urge everyone to make FOIA requests in relation to each institution and their discussions with any committee member. Just as we saw with FIFA, there is too much money to not have one or a few of them taking kickbacks and bribes. It's time we blow the system up and prove fraudulent behavior. Let's go lawyer Ags, do something useful as I am. These are public universities and all communications are bound under these requests. Let's ****ing go and let's actually see some real meaningful change.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724

I love these blowhard posts. Probably shutting down his aggy directed Amazon Smiles donations until he get satisfactory answers. 

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

FOIA requests!

Tibbers

I urge everyone to make FOIA requests in relation to each institution and their discussions with any committee member. Just as we saw with FIFA, there is too much money to not have one or a few of them taking kickbacks and bribes. It's time we blow the system up and prove fraudulent behavior. Let's go lawyer Ags, do something useful as I am. These are public universities and all communications are bound under these requests. Let's ****ing go and let's actually see some real meaningful change.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724

It only takes one person to send a records request. Why this idiot doesn't understand he can just send the request himself is illustrative of just how fucking clueless those rednecks are.

• Haha 1

"I think we should start thinking of next steps in terms of legal strategy and non-legal strategy.

Legal strategy would be the FOIA approach as well as subpoenas, civil lawsuits, Texas state investigations, etc. I won't detail the non-legal strategy for obvious reasons, but let's just say we'll need to get creative on that front."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724/replies/58283910

aggys promoting criminal activity to seek retribution against CFP committee members. Stay classy, aggy. You worthless, redneck human pieces of shit.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I know aggy keeps trumpeting their win against Florida.  Remind me again who Florida actually beat this year that makes that impressive?

I can’t decide which is more impressive for aggy:

• Last second upset win against 3 loss FL;

• 6 wins against woeful SEC, SEC, SEC teams with losing records;

• Win against very mediocre Auburn; or,

• Only losing to Bama by 28.

All of the above sparkle like a stinky turd.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

"I think we should start thinking of next steps in terms of legal strategy and non-legal strategy.

Legal strategy would be the FOIA approach as well as subpoenas, civil lawsuits, Texas state investigations, etc. I won't detail the non-legal strategy for obvious reasons, but let's just say we'll need to get creative on that front."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724/replies/58283910

aggys promoting criminal activity to seek retribution against CFP committee members. Stay classy, aggy. You worthless, redneck human pieces of shit.

They’re so embarrassing 

13 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

They’re so embarrassing 

"But if someone were to take a dump truck, and dump 10 tons of feedlot manure outside the front door of a certain committee chairs house, would that be ok?

Just a delivery of organic lawn fertilizer. Nothing illegal about that... "

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3168724/replies/58284313

If only those racist fucks actually carried through on their redneck rantings. How I would love to read about some dumbfuck dumping a truckload of shit in front of the CFP member's house, grabbing his nuts and shouting "whoop." It would define aggy in the minds of the rest of the nation just as we have come to know them. The cherry on top would be of the idiot demanded the CFP member thank him for his service to his country.

tip1.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke

Honestly aggy too stupid to realize they actually got a better situation here. 

Scenario A: Go to playoffs as 4th seed, get ass blasted by Bama by at least 21 points. Perception is you made it because of a weak SEC in a COVID year and you’re still a few notches below the top 3 teams

Scenario B: Go to a NY6. Win and you can use the we should’ve been in argument. Lose and you can play the we weren’t motivated card.

Aggy made out like bandits here tbh

• Like 1

Two things:

- bunch of aggys bitching on FB about being shut out of playoff spot. Aren't appreciating me pointing out how their wins are against opponents with a combined record of 30-50 with 5 wins against teams with 3 wins or less.

- I remember how they excused Georgia's loss to us as because they didn't care after missing out on the playoffs. I guess that means they already have their excuse for losing to Mack? Can we get them on record now as to whether they care or not?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/20/2020 at 2:50 PM, A’Dam Psycho said:

Honestly aggy too stupid to realize they actually got a better situation here. 

Scenario A: Go to playoffs as 4th seed, get ass blasted by Bama by at least 21 points. Perception is you made it because of a weak SEC in a COVID year and you’re still a few notches below the top 3 teams

Scenario B: Go to a NY6. Win and you can use the we should’ve been in argument. Lose and you can play the we weren’t motivated card.

Aggy made out like bandits here tbh

Well, of course that's the reality as everyone else outside of aggy sees it.  But, aggy and reality rarely clash in the same sentence. 

20 hours ago, Modessit said:

I remember how they excused Georgia's loss to us as because they didn't care after missing out on the playoffs. I guess that means they already have their excuse for losing to Mack? Can we get them on record now as to whether they care or not?

I’ve seen where UNC #1 RB, #1 WR, and #1 LB have already opted out, so I wouldn’t worry too much about aggy dropping this one. 

I openly mock the "aggy education," but never without justification.

Today's mockery of aggy - the "virtuous" insistence that "All OPT-OUTS are QUITTERS and should be shamed as such."

Yes, using "aggy logic" the ags are bleating about how players who opt to not play their college bowl games because they need to focus on an upcoming test that is crucial to their long-term professional ambitions (senior day, pro day) are "quitters" and should be shamed. In fact, one talks about how, when he was a little kid, his dad talked him out of quitting pee-we football - "No, you will not quit anything you start!"

I guess to aggys, it would be just as odious to opt out of previous commitments in order to begin focused preparation for the LSAT, MCAT, or the like. Ok, cool. Whoop!

The comedy in this is that to aggys, opting out of a college football bowl game is unthinkable, but opting out of a sacred oath in order to take up armed violence against one's country in the name of white supremacy is something that should he honored in perpetuity and a selfless example of how one should live their life.

Sul Ross is supposed to be the exemplar of "aggy virtue." Isn't his decision to "opt out" of his oath to defend the constitution in order to enforce white supremacy (by summary execution if necessary. Remember Yazoo City?) the corps of all that aggys stand for?

Only at Texas A&M is "opting out" of an impromptu exhibition football game to prepare for an exam that would allow an individual to be admitted to his chosen profession something bad, while "opting out" of a sworn oath to take up arms against one's country in the name of white supremacy is supremely honorable.

Why not just come out and say what you believe, aggys, "Whites deciding to 'opt out' of promise, oath, or commitment is absolutely acceptable. But when blacks 'opt out' they deserve punishment, which at the very least should be public shaming."

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

All OPT-OUTS are QUITTERS and should be shamed as such.

When I was in the 7th grade I told my Dad I was going to quit football because it was too hard and I got too thirsty. He said, "No, you will not quit anything you start!" He made me go back out there and finish the season. Best mandate he ever gave me. I loved high school football. These opt- outs are quitters. Why are they allowed any respect?

Edited by Randolph Duke

4 minutes ago, Wondering why said:

Wondering why this thread seems to be one of the longest and oldest on the board.

Seems most of the people posting are overly concerned with aggy. If ut is the big brother , wouldn't you just ignore?

You obviously don't get the entertainment out of "that which is aggy" that others of us do.

"Educated" adults who literally cannot discern between fairy tale and fact. Whose education constitutes rote memorization-based vocational training, not meaningful learning.

Individuals who are so committed to fabricated "history" that they cannot understand why others who are better educated laugh at them for their ingnorance and unwillingness to commit to becoming educated individuals.

Sanctimony, ignorance, naivety, and endless self-aggrandizement. 

A rather comical bunch of people who wake up every day wishing they were "just like Texas" who have no knowledge what it is like to be "just like Texas."

As the branch agricultural college of The University of Texas, they have been given far more resources than the other land-grant schools they were modeled after (Michigan State, Kansas State), yet their collective failures far outweigh their collective accomplishments (perfecting cold fusion, discovering the secrets of alchemy, building wooden structures).

Go read aggypedia.com.

aggy is sad, pathetic, embarrassing, comical, astonishing. To laugh at and to mock aggy is appropriate.

We don't ignore them because of the entertainment they provide and because if we simply ignore them, they will do even dumber things than when under the watchful eyes of their big brother. If you had a little brother who was developmentally disabled, would you simply ignore him?

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. And aggy will never deliver what the people of Texas deserve unless we relentlessly push them to grow the fuck up and start delivering on the expectations of a branch college of The University of Texas.

Now, do you want the long version?

aggypedia logo jpeg copy.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Because racist idiots deserve to be mocked.

Speaking of aggy cultural racism, Texas Monthly Jan 2021 has an article covering Sul Ross that is anything but flattering. They are warming up for the expected whitewash (pun intended) of Ross to come this spring from John Sharp and the rest of his band of happy racists.

"As he sought public office in the years after the Civil War, Ross embellished details of the event so that he would appear more heroic. Ranching legend Charles Goodnight, who inspired the character Woodrow Call in Lonesome Dove, once dubbed Ross “a lying four-flusher,” an old-fashioned term for someone who makes empty claims for personal gain.

To learn more about the four-flusher, I then drove two hundred miles to the house of retired attorney and former Hood County district judge Tom Crum, on the Brazos River southeast of Granbury. Crum has spent more than 25 years researching the 1860 massacre. He has located nine accounts Ross gave, all different. “He’d be the ideal person to have on the witness stand,” Crum said, “until he gets cross-examined.” "

https://www.texasmonthly.com/being-texan/pease-river-battle/

ross daughter foreward grab.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Wondering why said:

Wondering why this thread seems to be one of the longest and oldest on the board.

Seems most of the people posting are overly concerned with aggy. If ut is the big brother , wouldn't you just ignore?

I think I’m more “Wondering why” someone would take the time to:

1) go over to “big brother’s” website and read factual thread

2) get mad

3) create username on big brother’s site

4) ask why out of anger and pussification

Who is obsessed with who again?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

I think I’m more “Wondering why” someone would take the time to:

1) go over to “big brother’s” website and read factual thread

2) get mad

3) create username on big brother’s site

4) ask why out of anger and pussification

Who is obsessed with who again?

I have no problems with ags coming over here, as long as they do their best to not act like aggys.

Heck, I'm still trying to find a winner for the $1,000 aggy challenge to identify (based on their official story) which of the five home games in 1907 their yell leader "tradition" started. Six guesses max.

Given all the necessary information to pick one of five games, given six guesses, and not a single "college educated" aggy has been able to claim the $1,000 prize that has been offered for a couple of years now.

And people ask why we mock aggy.

aggy 1907 chalenge.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wondering why said:

This thread is like a notepad. We randomly jot down our thoughts on your fucked up culture.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

This thread is like a notepad. We randomly jot down our thoughts on your fucked up culture.

This. This is the part they still, ironically, don't understand. We are just a small subset of a much larger group of people, as you call them, "people on the outside looking in", just trying our best to understand the thought process of your enigmatic "traditions" and sad myopic culture, since you can't explain it to anyone. This entire thread is a "wondering why" living document of an anthropological study into the fantastical world of aggy, and all that that entails. Shine on you crazy diamonds. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

not a fan of Sul Ross myself but I gotta say I'm on his side re: the Comanches

That white men are superior? Oh, and Bessie is a female name, my friend.

The Comanches were ferocious and cruel. Everybody on the continent who came into contact with them hated them. It's even in their name.

Empire of the Summer Moon is a brilliant book about them and Texas. I wish we had all inherited the genes and courage to mount a horse and pursue such an enemy for days after a raid. All this time later, it seems that some of us (likely not you) only kept the part about white superiority that became attached to the conflict by idiots like Bessie and her forebears.

The Comanche were few in number but ruled over a huge area of the plains because they were such great fighters from horseback. The book calls them the greatest light cavalry in the world at the time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1