• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I see aggy is finally getting ready, a year after most others,  to crank up production of a Covid vaccine in partnership with FujiFilm. Guess they ran out of Polaroid film.
I need to hurry up and get vaxxed before the aggy jizz serum finds it's way into the mix..

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, utee94 said:

So now we know that Johnny Manziel posts on texags as CharlieConway96.

If the aggy selling the jersey was smart, he would hold on a little longer and look to sell it in that short window of time between when the coroner announces the overdose death and the when the aggys bury Manziel in the end zone next to the dogs. 

As cruel as fate has been to the aggys Manziel’s OD will occur when the students aren’t on campus and they will have to freeze the body to hold the burial in the fall, the night before the Rice game....

Then again, if the guy who initially bought that valuable collectible was smart he wouldn’t have gone to A&M in the first place. Or have ever purchased that piece of crap to begin with. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

19 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Holy shit!  It lights up??!!

Lol. 

Fucking amazing how they always find a way to amaze us with how completely idiotic they are, isn’t it. 

Some “super-duper” smart aggy is going to drain his little kid’s 529 to buy that jersey as an investment to fund his kid’s education at A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, aggy great and future All-American, who’s never played in a game,  wide receiver, Demond Demas, is having academic issues and will not be participating this spring.  I’m shocked....I tell ya!

i honestly feel bad for the guy, busted with 0.01 oz (0.28 g) of weed.

should he have been smarter? certainly. but man, that's dumb. have the kid throw it away. imagine arresting a guy for 0.01 oz of weed lol

(shocking exactly no one, he was arrested by Brazos Co Sheriff's Dept)

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, NoName said:

should he have been smarter? certainly. but man, that's dumb. have the kid throw it away. imagine arresting a guy for 0.01 oz of weed lol

If you believe Demas, a 5* recruit and the second highest rated prospect in their 2020 class, was arrested and kicked out of school that plays in the S!E!C! for possession of 0.01 oz of weed you need to have your head checked. 

Think about it. 

Who do you think is driving this newfound commitment to integrity at A&M, Jimbo Fisher? Ross Bjork? John Sharp? None of those guys has ever shown a commitment to integrity in their life.

And suddenly they are going to start throwing Top 25 national recruits off the team and out of A&M for having a roach in his ashtray during a traffic stop? Do you really think A&M could recruit athletes or students if possession of 0.01 oz of weed was cause for automatic expulsion prior to discovery, let alone a trial on the matter? 

The real story will come out in time. It will be far worse than possession of 0.01 oz of marijuana. 

We’re talking Texas A&M. Quit expecting aggys to be honest about anything. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

If you believe Demas, a 5* recruit and the second highest rated prospect in their 2020 class, was arrested and kicked out of school that plays in the S!E!C! for possession of 0.01 oz of weed you need to have your head checked. 

Think about it. 

Who do you think is driving this newfound commitment to integrity at A&M, Jimbo Fisher? Ross Bjork? John Sharp? None of those guys has ever shown a commitment to integrity in their life.

And suddenly they are going to start throwing Top 25 national recruits off the team and out of A&M for having a roach in his ashtray during a traffic stop? Do you really think A&M could recruit athletes or students if possession of 0.01 oz of weed was cause for automatic expulsion prior to discovery, let alone a trial on the matter? 

The real story will come out in time. It will be far worse than possession of 0.01 oz of marijuana. 

We’re talking Texas A&M. Quit expecting aggys to be honest about anything. 

clearly there is more going on there - academic issues it sounds like from other places.

i was saying i feel bad for him and anyone arrested for 0.01 oz of weed.

not saying jack shit about Jimbo/Bjork/Shark having integrity.

if you have more info, let's hear that not conjecture that the "real story" is super bad.

57 minutes ago, NoName said:

clearly there is more going on there - academic issues it sounds like from other places.

if you have more info, let's hear that not conjecture that the "real story" is super bad.

I’m not saying have any additional information. I’m saying I know aggy. 

This kid was not kicked out of Texas A&M for having a roach in his ash tray during a traffic stop.

Academics would be questionable. A&M isn’t exactly an academic powerhouse. Even if the kid was on Scho Pro, since when is A&M suspending struggling students mid-semester? 

I’m not even sure A&M, a state entity, has the legal authority to summarily kick any kid out without a hearing or trial on a BCSO charge of possession of 0.01 oz of weed. How is that amount such an imminent threat to the students that it requires Demas to be immediately removed from online classes? 

I’m confident Demas has a number of infractions completely unrelated to possession of 0.01 oz of weed and he finally forced the school to take action after they bent over backwards to keep him on campus.

When the two knuckleheads on the team were pulling firearms during drug deals a few years ago I don’t think they were suspended by A&M as quickly as Demas has been, assuming possession of 0.01 oz was the underlying issue.

A&M doesn’t change that quickly, unless it is to dive lower into the sewer to keep up with their S!E!C! friends, which is exactly what happened when they hired Bjork. 

Jimbo doesn’t care about anything his players do. If he has long been indifferent to academic cheating and sexual assault, he isn’t going to demand one of his star players be kicked out of school for 0.01 oz of weed. 

He probably was caught wearing a “BLM” t-shirt. 

Whatever it was, I’m sure by the end of the day we will be hearing “advantage aggy.” 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

He made a terrible life decision to take the money and go to that shithole. This is what he gets. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

If the aggy selling the jersey was smart, he would hold on a little longer and look to sell it in that short window of time between when the coroner announces the overdose death and the when the aggys bury Manziel in the end zone next to the dogs. 

As cruel as fate has been to the aggys Manziel’s OD will occur when the students aren’t on campus and they will have to freeze the body to hold the burial in the fall, the night before the Rice game....

To be truly nostalgic they would need to hold the ceremony after the first half of the Rice game since he was suspended for the first half in 2013

7 hours ago, NoName said:

Probably didn't help that he was going over 100 mph at the time too

• Hook 'Em 1

Just to make clear, this $265 million approved in July 2020 was in addition to the over $300 million wasted to build the facility. 

The federal government has obtained more than enough vaccine for every man, woman, and child in the nation and the A&M vaccine facility still hasn’t produced a drop of Covid vaccine. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/coronavirus/2020/07/27/feds-approve-265-million-to-manufacture-coronavirus-vaccine-at-texas-am-facility/42500775/

Feds approve $265 million to manufacture coronavirus vaccine at Texas A&M facility

Lara Korte

Texas A&M University could take a leading role in producing a COVID-19 vaccine next year if an effort from Novavax Inc. makes it through clinical trials.

The federal government will spend $265 million to prepare a manufacturing center at the Texas A&M University System to mass-produce a COVID-19 vaccine candidate when clinical trials are complete and approval is granted from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, system officials said Monday.