• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

The LSU hire of Mulkey in a non revenue sport should put Aggy on notice in regards to Jimbos future. If they can overpay in womens bball then they will have no trouble paying up for Jimbo especially with the $0 buyout. 

I'm kind of shocked Jimbo didn't get a raise/extension after this past year. Maybe just no credible suitors to leverage. Or maybe he doesn't want anything with a buyout

9 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I'm kind of shocked Jimbo didn't get a raise/extension after this past year. Maybe just no credible suitors to leverage. Or maybe he doesn't want anything with a buyout

I could see the new guy wanting to eliminate that "oversight" on the original buyout. If Emmert joins the AD at LSU and they can match the aggy money then that is a no brainer for Jimbo. 

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

I could see the new guy wanting to eliminate that "oversight" on the original buyout. If Emmert joins the AD at LSU and they can match the aggy money then that is a no brainer for Jimbo. 

Total compensation paid to Jimbo for the most recent complete fiscal year was $8.9 mil. I doubt anyone is going to outspend aggy to retain Jimbo. He's not worth the $8.9 is getting paid now. Who's going to pay $10 mil for Jimbo Fisher? Not LSU.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Not with those nose-picking racist chickenshit runaway cowardly moron sodbusters it shouldn’t.

@Armybrat bested The Machine in a game of logic. Congratulations, old timer, you have passed your cognition and competency test and shall be given a drivers license for life along with governmental sanction to operate heavy equipment and do any explosive demolition you deem necessary.  Also, here's a card good for 15% off at Arby's between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. 

• Drool 1

The LSU hire of Mulkey in a non revenue sport should put Aggy on notice in regards to Jimbos future. If they can overpay in womens bball then they will have no trouble paying up for Jimbo especially with the $0 buyout. 
He has another 49 million guaranteed dollars coming if he doesn't win another single game. He isn't going anywhere. It's well documented that he chased money at Florida state. He got a sucker to give him his nest egg. End of story.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, markstanco said:
20 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

He has another 49 million guaranteed dollars coming if he doesn't win another single game. He isn't going anywhere. It's well documented that he chased money at Florida state. He got a sucker to give him his nest egg. End of story.

he’s saying with no buyout jimbo could just slide over to BR and the money wouldn’t change. he could make the exact same money or more at LSU, also fully guaranteed. but yeah I doubt he leaves. the money wouldn’t keep him at aggy though. 

29 minutes ago, futureman said:

he’s saying with no buyout jimbo could just slide over to BR and the money wouldn’t change. he could make the exact same money or more at LSU, also fully guaranteed. but yeah I doubt he leaves. the money wouldn’t keep him at aggy though. 

If Jimbo would jump to LSU, it wouldn’t be for money. It would be because he wanted to win another title.

He stands a far better chance of winning one at LSU than at A&M. 

The mess at LSU would require a well seasoned coach who knew the school and who Woodward had a lot of trust in. Jimbo is on a very short list of qualified candidates. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

Understood that part.  But that would mean LSU would have to do a similar or better deal for him. I just dont really see them doing out that kind of contract.  But, leverage for the cuck, he can squeeze a few more million out of aggy for sure. 

11 hours ago, markstanco said:
21 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

To be fair, aggy has shown they will do whatever they want as far as breaking laws and contracts and then hide behind sovereign immunity. 

The highest compliment "the mouthpiece of the S!E!C!" can give A&M is "relevant." Evidently, a year ago, they were considered "not even relevant." 

Does someone want to ask Liucci and Olin Buchanan about all their bullshit of "elite," and "on the precipice of greatness" when the consensus reality has been "not even relevant."                

The truly sad thing is those idiot rednecks don't understand being deemed "relevant" is not a compliment.

Knowing aggy as we do, how long will it be before aggy drops back below being "relevant" and reverts to just being "aggy"?

“(Texas A&M) is insanely happy,” Finebaum said in an appearance on WJOX in Birmingham, per 247Sports. “It’s funny because a year ago, we were having those awkward conversations about what does Jimbo Fisher have to do? And he did it. He put as close to a masterpiece on the canvas as you could, as close to a masterpiece (season) as you can with a 28-point loss (to Alabama)…. Jimbo Fisher by finishing in the top four in the country, by nearly making the playoff has crossed over that biggest obstacle that he has to do.

“He’s not like Kirby Smart where Nick Saban is always lurking around. That’s not what A&M fans focus on. They just want to be relevant again, and they are relevant again.”

https://www.secrant.com/texas-aandm-sports/paul-finebaum-applauds-jimbo-fisher-for-making-texas-aandm-football-relevant-again/96111810/

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

The highest compliment "the mouthpiece of the S!E!C!" can give A&M is "relevant." Evidently, a year ago, they were considered "not even relevant." 

Does someone want to ask Liucci and Olin Buchanan about all their bullshit of "elite," and "on the precipice of greatness" when the consensus reality has been "not even relevant."                

The truly sad thing is those idiot rednecks don't understand being deemed "relevant" is not a compliment.

Knowing aggy as we do, how long will it be before aggy drops back below being "relevant" and reverts to just being "aggy"?

I’m sorry, but they didn’t finish in the top 4. The college football playoff enshrines a top 4 every year. A talking penis with ears and all of the aggies in the world can claim otherwise by pointing to a meaningless poll, but the fucking final four gets decided in CFB these days the same way it gets decided in every other fucking American sport. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I’m sorry, but they didn’t finish in the top 4. The college football playoff enshrines a top 4 every year. A talking penis with ears and all of the aggies in the world can claim otherwise by pointing to a meaningless poll, but the fucking final four gets decided in CFB these days the same way it gets decided in every other fucking American sport. 

This man would like a word with you.

0061117-bfec-360x360.jpg

• Haha 1

Any word on when Leon's "chokehold on the S!E!C!" is about to kick in?

Let me guess, right after the aggy vaccine manufacturing facility supplies "50 million vaccine doses within four months of receiving a strain of the flu."

I find it amazing how aggys claim whatever they dream of and never have any accountability for never being correct.

Good luck in the NFL, Leon. lol.

oneal chokehold.jpeg

The best part is he didn't even use some of o'neal's most egregious plays (like the lsu td clip that never gets old).

He has racked up quite the lowlights reel in his time at aggy.

Normally I would say don't shit on a player who consistently plays poorly since it's the coaches fault for still playing him. In o'neal's case, he's earned every bit of mockery coming his way since he never shuts his damn mouth.

Never has a player been more fitting for that program...talks endless trash, never backs it up. Perfect aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This man would like a word with you.

0061117-bfec-360x360.jpg

I am always fascinated by how asymmetrical everything on his head is.

Imagine, if you will, it's like two different groups of Lemmings were given the task of constructing his head. The blueprints for each group were similar, but not exactly the same. One group started on the left side, and the other started on the right. When they met in the middle on the bulge of his nose and stitched everything up, the two groups collectively realized what happened. But, there was nothing they could do, they had to unleash him to the world. And here we are.

• Haha 1