• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was looking through some of the comments the ags were making about Kellen Mond and then looking at how Liucci handled the issue of how the Texags posters truly feel about Mond. Like much of what makes aggy aggy, Liucci is good at ignoring obvious subjects.

I watched a minute of Liucci's softball interview with Mond for the "aggy hype" leading into the NFL draft. And I noted Liucci has a mullet. When did the midget get a mullet?

https://texags.com/s/39852/kellen-mond-discusses-his-future-ahead-of-draft-night-offers-insight-on-am-program

A sample of the attitudes Liucci knows full well about (because he encourages these people), but acts like no one remembers, especially Mond:

good and noble place mond .jpeg

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I was looking through some of the comments the ags were making about Kellen Mond and then looking at how Liucci handled the issue of how the Texags posters truly feel about Mond. Like much of what makes aggy aggy, Liucci is good at ignoring obvious subjects.

I watched a minute of Liucci's softball interview with Mond for the "aggy hype" leading into the NFL draft. And I noted Liucci has a mullet. When did the midget get a mullet?

https://texags.com/s/39852/kellen-mond-discusses-his-future-ahead-of-draft-night-offers-insight-on-am-program

A sample of the attitudes Liucci knows full well about (because he encourages these people), but acts like no one remembers, especially Mond:

good and noble place mond .jpeg

Looch is many things, but he's not a midget ...maybe you're thinking of Hammster

Screenshot_20210428-175836_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Looch is many things, but he's not a midget ...maybe you're thinking of Hammster

Screenshot_20210428-175836_Chrome.jpg

In the intellectual sense. 

A mental midget. 

With a mullet. 

Very S!E!C!

With a bonus example of the attacks against Kellen Mond that Liucci was perfectly ok with during this past season.

aggy racist quarterback mond.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

A mental midget. 
With a mullet. 
Very S!E!C!

With a bonus example of the attacks against Kellen Mond that Liucci was perfectly ok with during this past season.
1693780855_aggyracistquarterbackmond.thumb.jpeg.32650e1f1f4f24d91d9d2a1c7235fe01.jpeg

When you read the first sentence you think...whoa. An opposition. Then you read the second and think "oh yea, there it is"
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

When you read the first sentence fragment interrupted by a confusing and incorrectly used semicolon, you think...whoa. An opposition. Then you read the second and think "oh yea, there it is"

Fixed that for aggy

17 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

A mental midget. 

With a mullet. 

Very S!E!C!

aggy racist quarterback mond.jpeg

Guessing achooooo and a large number of aggy will be more comfortable with the shitty QB (Calzada or King) that starts for them this year.

Edited by Bevo14

Billy Liucci lacks the personal integrity to address the racial animosity spewed by his Texags community against Kellen Mond. 

Liucci is chickenshit. 

The virulent racism that has been part of aggy culture since Jefferson Davis was first chosen to lead Texas A?M has been nourished and perpetrated not just by people like “The Gallant Texas Negro Killer” but also by chickenshit individuals such as Billy Liucci who facilitate publication of racial hate and refuse to address it in instances such as Liucci’s interview with Mond. 

Quietly ignoring the racial hate that in partly defines aggy culture is “tradition” to them. 

Liucci deserves all the scorn and ridicule we can heap upon him. As do the rest of those fucking redneck racist pieces of shit. Whoop! 

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Billy Liucci lacks the personal integrity to address the racial animosity spewed by his Texags community against Kellen Mond. 

Liucci is chickenshit. 

The virulent racism that has been part of aggy culture since Jefferson Davis was first chosen to lead Texas A?M has been nourished and perpetrated not just by people like “The Gallant Texas Negro Killer” but also by chickenshit individuals such as Billy Liucci who facilitate publication of racial hate and refuse to address it in instances such as Liucci’s interview with Mond. 

Quietly ignoring the racial hate that in partly defines aggy culture is “tradition” to them. 

Liucci deserves all the scorn and ridicule we can heap upon him. As do the rest of those fucking redneck racist pieces of shit. Whoop! 

Growing up on the Houston gulf coast I can tell you almost every Aggie I went to HS with were known racist behind the scenes. Trickled down from the parents. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blackcat00 said:

Growing up on the Houston gulf coast I can tell you almost every Aggie I went to HS with were known racist behind the scenes. Trickled down from the parents. 

Liucci is a piece of shit. And yes, virulent racism is at the core of being "aggy redass."

People like Billy Liucci and John Sharp perpetuate hatred, racism, and other "aggy values."

aggy african american women.jpeg

aggy knows cure.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

13 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If the SJW organizations ever found out about Texags it would make for popcorn worthy viewing. 

The problem is the deep seated racism in the Texas legislature. The state reps and senators all know about the sickness that is Texas A&M and they refuse to address it. They continue to allow what we know as "aggy culture" to be perpetuated and they completely ignore the cultural rot that has produced today's Texas A&M and "aggy culture." History has proven we cannot expect sick, racist rednecks to reform their own culture. The only way to reform Texas A&M is for radical outside influence. And only the legislature can effectively make that happen.

aggy goddamned cotton.jpeg

anonymous aggy robes.jpeg

aggy klan rally robes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

I am (naively?) hopeful that Texas A&M is becoming less racist over time.  The population growth, auto-admit issues, etc. will definitely help with that.  For the most part, a student who attends Texas A&M can get a top-tier education.  Their engineering schools and business schools are well respected and well-ranked.  Many students in those majors are there for the education and tolerate/ignore the associated idiocy.  Their goal: degree then on to the next phase.

I suspect most of the folks who post on college oriented message boards no longer attend the university.  For many, they represent the lunatic fringe of the alumni or t-shirt fan base.  I think TexAgs falls into that category.  Surly ?  Only sometimes :)

The demographic shift at Texas A&M has been quite profound.

2000 2010 2020
White 81.50% 72.40% 57.80%
Hispanic 9.10% 15.90% 25.20%
Asian 3.40% 4.50% 9.40%
Black 2.50% 3.30% 3.00%

What is missing in the above numbers is that more and more of the top-notch students from suburban schools are enrolling at Texas A&M.  

Last, mean SAT scores have risen over 110 points since 2002 (~50 points from test redesign).  That means that the mean SAT at A&M moved from the 75th national percentile in 2002 to the 85th national percentile in 2020.  That is significant.  

As Texas residents, we need Texas A&M to be a high quality university.  It seems to be improving in student quality and relevant rankings.  In time, we will either see the racist fringes die off or be smothered by the more responsible majority.

2 hours ago, boilerhorn said:

I am (naively?) hopeful that Texas A&M is becoming less racist over time.  The population growth, auto-admit issues, etc. will definitely help with that.  For the most part, a student who attends Texas A&M can get a top-tier education.  Their engineering schools and business schools are well respected and well-ranked.  Many students in those majors are there for the education and tolerate/ignore the associated idiocy.  Their goal: degree then on to the next phase.

I suspect most of the folks who post on college oriented message boards no longer attend the university.  For many, they represent the lunatic fringe of the alumni or t-shirt fan base.  I think TexAgs falls into that category.  Surly ?  Only sometimes :)

2000 2010 2020
Asian 3.40% 4.50% 9.40%
Black 2.50% 3.30% 3.00%

What is missing in the above numbers is that more and more of the top-notch students from suburban schools are enrolling at Texas A&M.  

Last, mean SAT scores have risen over 110 points since 2002 (~50 points from test redesign).  That means that the mean SAT at A&M moved from the 75th national percentile in 2002 to the 85th national percentile in 2020.  That is significant.  

As Texas residents, we need Texas A&M to be a high quality university.  It seems to be improving in student quality and relevant rankings.  In time, we will either see the racist fringes die off or be smothered by the more responsible majority.

I applaud your optimism, but you are ignorant to believe the kids going through Texas A&M today are not subject to the enforced cultural acceptance of "aggy culture."

For the sake of argument, i will concede for the moment the Texas A&M education prepares students for entry into technical fields, but it does so at a cost. Hardly any of those poor kids are sharp enough to understand the true history of Texas A&M or the cultural biases they are subjected to while at A&M. Hardly any of those poor kids understand A&M was, and continues to be a branch of The University of Texas. Hardly any of them understand Sul Ross was in fact a virulent white supremacist and a human piece of shit. Hardly any of those poor kids understand most of the A&M "military history" is completely fabricated.

And you might say “so what?” The problem is that by A&M knowingly teaching biased and/or completely fraudulent history as reality, the graduates of A&M spend their lives horribly undereducated in basic Texas history and they are left with a distorted view of the world around them. A&M is the only post-secondary institution I can think of that intentionally perpetuates ignorance. aggy grads may be respectably educated in STEM fields at A&M, but they graduate as ignorant rubes lacking any semblance of self-awareness.

In short, they gain a rote-learning education in technical fields, but lack the ability to discern fact from fiction, or to demonstrate critical thinking on anything but a rudimentary level.

Part of reforming Texas A&M is acknowledging the virulent racism that is so inextricably entwined in the cultural indoctrination that is such a major part of Texas A&M. It is crucial the kids of tomorrow understand just how much of "aggy culture" needs to be repudiated, not venerated. Texas A&M will never be reformed until and unless the kids quit getting a fairy tale education that lacks academic honesty and intellectual integrity.

And because racism is such a part of aggy culture and racists are at such high levels in the administration of Texas A&M is such overwhelming and outlandish numbers, A&M will never be reformed unless reform is forced upon them by outside forces, ie the legislature.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 3

24 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

2000 2010 2020
Asian 3.40% 4.50% 9.40%
Black 2.50% 3.30% 3.00%

Sounds like stuff aggy would say when trying to make people think they weren't aggy. 

Nice try tho

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I applaud your optimism, but you are ignorant to believe the kids going through Texas A&M today are not subject to the enforced cultural acceptance of "aggy culture."

For the sake of argument, i will concede for the moment the Texas A&M education prepares students for entry into technical fields, but it does so at a cost. Hardly any of those poor kids are sharp enough to understand the true history of Texas A&M or the cultural biases they are subjected to while at A&M. Hardly any of those poor kids understand A&M was, and continues to be a branch of The University of Texas. Hardly any of them understand Sul Ross was in fact a virulent white supremacist and a human piece of shit. Hardly any of those poor kids understand most of the A&M "military history" is completely fabricated. They may be respectably educated in STEM fields at A&M, but they graduate as ignorant rubes lacking any semblance of self-awareness.

In short, they gain a rote-learning education in technical fields, but lack the ability to discern fact from fiction, or to demonstrate critical thinking on anything but a rudimentary level.

Part of reforming Texas A&M is acknowledging the virulent racism that is so inextricably entwined in the cultural indoctrination that is such a major part of Texas A&M. It is crucial the kids of tomorrow understand just how much of "aggy culture" needs to be repudiated, not venerated. Texas A&M will never be reformed until and unless the kids quit getting a fairy tale education that lacks academic honesty and intellectual integrity.

And because racism is such a part of aggy culture and racists are at such high levels in the administration of Texas A&M is such overwhelming and outlandish numbers, A&M will never be reformed unless reform is forced upon them by outside forces, ie the legislature.

230D5CE6-316E-4AA1-82FF-6C8996BDFCE7.gif

3 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

In what way did they have better decades? What exactly did they achieve again?

They were busted multiple times with heavy cheating violations in two of those decades, so Looch is proud of their top ten dirtiest programs in cfb history.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Liucci acts as if football is the only sport Texas has an impressive list of achievements in. 

He ignores the fact Texas has more NCAA national championships in one sport than aggy has in all sports, both genders.

For all the blather Luicci spews, he has never touched the subject of how A&M has won only two freaking CWS games in school history, the most recent over a quarter century ago. 

A&M athletics sucks. In every sport. They have fewer NCAA team championships than U of H. Fewer individual NCAA champions than UTEP. The “mighty military academy” is afraid to even field a team in NCAA gun sports. Their “mighty” football team hasn’t had consecutive winning seasons in conference play since the 1990s. 

None of these facts Liucci cares to discuss. Because he can’t defend the fact that aggy athletics has traditionally been laughable. 

If Liucci wants to educate us, he can explain why Texas A&M has a shrine to a fucking white supremacist at the center of their campus. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

In 2006 or 7, one of the other dads on my kid's baseball team was a red-ass aggy who tried to tell me aggy baseball was superior to UT. I calmly explained to him that Texas had won as many CWS titles in the past 5 years as aggy had won games in Omaha in the program's history. He was not happy about those facts 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

In 2006 or 7, one of the other dads on my kid's baseball team was a red-ass aggy who tried to tell me aggy baseball was superior to UT. I calmly explained to him that Texas had won as many CWS titles in the past 5 years as aggy had won games in Omaha in the program's history. He was not happy about those facts 

Just for fun, if you find yourself talking with an aggy about A&M sports, ask just which sport has A&M had its greatest success in. Which sport is A&M’s “premier” sport. 

When he answers, try not to laugh. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Just for fun, if you find yourself talking with an aggy about A&M sports, ask just which sport has A&M had its greatest success in. Which sport is A&M’s “premier” sport. 

When he answers, try not to laugh. 

Give me a platoon full of aggy archers and I will win this war for you!

-William Wallace to Captain Picard

source: Hall of Champions

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

When was the last time a SINGLE school took credit for everything their Power 5 conference accomplished? Asking for Billy Liucci.

aggys are such ardent S!E!C! supporters because they have such little else in life. 

Think about it. Their “military service” is cosplay costume play time. Their education is rote-learning trade school. “Big city living” to aggys is a tract home in Katy. Their “most sacred hero” is a white supremacist the rest of us recognize as a human piece of shit. 

What else do aggys have to reflect on other than the college sports accomplishments of a bunch of rednecks? 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2