• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 6/25/2021 at 6:00 PM, Bill Lumbergh said:
On 6/25/2021 at 10:41 AM, NoName said:
is this the same Daniel Figurelli AKA Daniel Joseph AKA rudedog who was fired from PWC and then moved to Utah?

Interesting. Two minutes of fb research just told me that racist Daniel Figurelli, who is still going by Daniel Joseph in hopes that no one can track down his history of overt racism, is engaged to someone who works in Dallas and lives in Frisco. I wonder if old Daniel will be or is living in Texas again. If so, I wonder where he'll be working...

You know your job when it comes to Figurelli's fiancee.

HOOK'EMHOOAH's Content - Page 58 - Surly Horns

On 6/25/2021 at 10:53 AM, Revolution512 said:

Haha rent free……new baseball asst they overpaid for. From TexAgs write up

A 2009 graduate of Louisiana State, Cain pitched on the Tigers' 2009 national championship team, including an appearance in Game 2 of the championship series in which he fired 3.1 innings of scoreless baseball against the Texas Longhorns.

How long is 1/10th of an inning?

I'll hang up and listen.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Johnny Manziel went to aggy, though!! UT could only wish for someone of his caliber to step foot on their campus...

Our best QB never won a heisman and only managed to beat a shitty PAC school for his glory year.

meanwhile, Manziel won a heisman AND beat Bama while enjoying glory holes.   

check and mate

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Our best QB never won a heisman and only managed to beat a shitty PAC school for his glory year.

meanwhile, Manziel won a heisman AND beat Bama while enjoying glory holes without having to attend classes on campus.  

check and mate

Fify

For some reason, the Devil's Page and aggy seem to be inextricably intertwined. In fact, Baphomet was an evil deity. Notice the Goat's head.

Now, aggy, as we all know, lust after sheep, bringing a background of truth to the old joke, "How do you know you are getting close to aggyland? The sheep start backing up toward the fenceline."

So, sheep, goats, Devil's Page and aggy.... Like Forrest and Jenny the Slut.

image.thumb.png.96700473df56e0229c99243d958dcb8c.png

• Haha 2

How does aggy find this shit. They must search far,wide,high and low to grab anything that might make them feel good instead of winning trophy’s for their Hall Of Champions. This was posted on sec rant with the a-hole texasag7 that they all suspect is daniel..

image.thumb.jpeg.b08667ed48f91d944b0206f8447d6680.jpeg

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, US183 said:

How does aggy find this shit. They must search far,wide,high and low to grab anything that might make them feel good instead of winning trophy’s for their Hall Of Champions. This was posted on sec rant with the a-hole texasag7 that they all suspect is daniel..

I'm sure it involved some internet poll. 

18 minutes ago, US183 said:

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Deej said:

I'm sure it involved some internet poll. 

more than likely it disqualified any city larger than College Station and classified San Marcos as a suburb of Austin.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, the whole Lawton, OK being the best college town in OK is a dead giveaway that whoever made and/or participated in this shit is a complete fucking moron. I mean, Oklahoma sucks--I spent nearly 15 years there but there are far better college towns than Lawton. Norman fucking blows. Stillwater is fine if you're just looking to party and do country boy shit. Edmond is great. TONS of wealthy sloots to enjoy and literally a five minute drive to OKC. Tulsa is a shit hole. Tahlequah is a good little college town with the Illinois river being the main attraction around there. Lawton is literally the bottom of the list of college towns in OK with about 10 schools that no one has ever even heard of ahead of them.

22 minutes ago, US183 said:

image.jpeg

How in the world does Metairie get the nod over Baton Rouge?   

25 minutes ago, US183 said:

image.jpeg

Fuck this map. Rexburg has nothing on Boise, I'm telling you.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

18 minutes ago, Viper said:

more than likely it disqualified any city larger than College Station and classified San Marcos as a suburb of Austin.

probably didn't qualify as a college "town"

35 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

They define "college town" differently than most of the rest us us do.

The cutoff seems to be a municipality (not SMSA) of 150,000 or less, except for Honolulu.

It's basically a poll of white trash people who evidently think shitholes such as Lawton, OK, or College Station, TX are "the finest places EVAR!"

52 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Because it's a phony accomplishment.

Like playing FCS schools, but ending up 4th in the SEC West. Like claiming national championships for seasons 90 years after the fact. Like claiming you finished 4th in the country when 4 teams made the playoff and you weren't one of them. Like claiming you won a Big 12 championship when 2 other teams played in the championship game. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

They define "college town" differently than most of the rest us us do.

The cutoff seems to be a municipality (not SMSA) of 150,000 or less, except for Honolulu.

It's basically a poll of white trash people who evidently think shitholes such as Lawton, OK, or College Station, TX are "the finest places EVAR!"

6 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Because it's a phony accomplishment.

Like playing FCS schools, but ending up 4th in the SEC West. Like claiming national championships for seasons 90 years after the fact. Like claiming you finished 4th in the country when 4 teams made the playoff and you weren't one of them. Like claiming you won a Big 12 championship when 2 other teams played in the championship game. 

Yea it's as phony as a $3 bill as is 99% of aggy lore.    I was curious to see what college make Metairie a "college town" and with a simple Google Maps search, a few religious based colleges and store front  or Vo Tech colleges show up. which is hardly the demo that college towns are rely on.      Tulane is to  the south of the Metairie city limits by several miles and UNO to the northeast by a few miles too.

2 hours ago, US183 said:

image.jpeg

Raise your hand if you give a fuck......I'll wait...........that's what I thought.

13 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

I guess I never realized just how much border Ohio shares with West Virginia and Kentucky.   Like most of their border combined.   Explains A LOT.

Ohio is basically Oklahoma with more trees and less culinary sensibility. Pretty much the same pharmacology and periodontal composition.

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

Lake Charles , outside of recent MFng flooding, is a lot better town, culture, and food options than Bryan/College Station. The only thing B/CS “has” is its proximity to Houston and Austin.

This is true.  I attended a McNeese state football game in Lake Charles back in 1999.  I think they were defending NC in Div IAA or what is now FCS and still rolling.   That stadium was rocking that night and their tailgate was awesome.  

So in SD the two big FCS (there are nothing larger football-wise) schools are both about an hour from Sioux Falls....

There is no real college in Sioux Falls... There is a private Lutheran School and a sorta diploma mill school with no sports as well. Neither are big sports schools. 

Who made this piece of shit map?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, US183 said:

image.jpeg

"Ames is better than Iowa City" - @Al_4_ISU