• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

The thing is, posters on secrant are just slightly less stupid than the ags.

In other words, it's a perfect union.

No backsies.

Yep , aggy is the dumbest rock in the SEC box of rocks.

Of course, it would be that way, regardless of conference, but the SEC was really their only hope to not be the “special” group.

14 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Work with me here.

You fantasize that "a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed my wife."

You probably lack the ability to understand how redneck that sounds. Not that you will ever get to meet my wife, but if you did, I am sure my wife would be able to humiliate you and make you feel like the human piece of shit you are for how you treat women. Fuck you. Let's get settled how you treat woman right now. Fuck you (in case you missed the first time).

Yesterday, the 5th Federal Appellate Circuit held a double hearing in what you refer to as "a 1930s issue of the Battalion."

Kind of shocking that a federal appellate court would hold multiple hearings on any subject.

What does it say the Court held such a hearing on what you refer to as "a 1930s issue of the Battalion."

Fuck you.

I'm going to feel comfortable that the 5th Circuit had sufficient grounds to hold a double hearing as a better indicator of what is relevant rather that your "a toothless pig fucking farmer plowed your wife" argument.

Fuck you.

Every aggy and now too many Longhorns have become obsessed with my wife's vagina.

I have no clue why this forum has devolved into an exercise of fratricide, but since it has,

Fuck you and your fantasies about my wife. 

You are sick, racist white trash garbage.

Have a nice day.

And, in case your missed my earlier comment, fuck you.

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Damn!

Someone tries to get Texas history accurate and you go all aggy on me.

Relax. It's all good.

I make an allusion to the thought we need to chill on the fratricide and you go aggy on me.

We need spring FCS football. This offseason shit is getting stupid.

And my life is a ton of fun. Seriously. And about to get insanely more fun.

Oh, and has it ever struck you that maybe Jimbo's wife liked getting railed by the tennis player and that Jimbo Fisher is actually the hillbilly dipshit we make him out to be? Because we aren't just on a website making fun of aggy. We're actually being open and honest about aggy. Jimbo was actually made to be aggy. He fits like no redneck dick has ever fit in a sheep's anus. Jimbo Fisher is pure aggy. His wife realized after the fact she had massively fucked up. And she started boning every dick she could, mostly because all she had had was sheep-smelling mustbeaggy dick for far too many years. So yea, "woman treatment" includes the reminder to all women that if they ever fuck an aggy, their vagina will forever smell of sheep anus. Jimbo evidently started fucking sheep earlier than his aggy employment start date.

Remind me again why you feel it is wrong to warn women, from 16 to 60, that having their vagina eternally smell like sheep anus is a bad thing.

(had to edit, just to mock those who don't understand why people edit)

Oh, and have a nice day.

My lord, this string of absurd, unhinged, unrelated off the rails ranting lunacy is extreme even for Randolph Duke. I haven't checked the newsfeed, but has there been some sort of riot at the Rusk Mental Institution for the Criminally Insane? I assume there has to be, otherwise surely the orderlies would have already administered this guy's meds for the day, right? If this isn't in the news yet, someone here needs to alert the authorites, asap.

Also, I like the part where eventually he comes back with "Relax" to the other poster. That's a regular maneuver of his and I laugh out loud every time I read it. Imagine seeing it unfold in real life. It'd be like something out of the DeNiro version of Cape Fear. Just go fucking nuts and then look at someone else calmly after nearly tearing their face off violently, while they stare terrified with their mouth duct-taped and their hands tied to a chair and say "Relax, why are you so worked up?" and then go right back to insane violence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

My lord, this string of absurd, unhinged, unrelated off the rails ranting lunacy is extreme even for Randolph Duke. I haven't checked the newsfeed, but has there been some sort of riot at the Rusk Mental Institution for the Criminally Insane? I assume there has to be, otherwise surely the orderlies would have already administered this guy's meds for the day, right? If this isn't in the news yet, someone here needs to alert the authorites, asap.

Also, I like the part where eventually he comes back with "Relax" to the other poster. That's a regular maneuver of his and I laugh out loud every time I read it. Imagine seeing it unfold in real life. It'd be like something out of the DeNiro version of Cape Fear. Just go fucking nuts and then look at someone else calmly after nearly tearing their face off violently, while they stare terrified with their mouth duct-taped and their hands tied to a chair and say "Relax, why are you so worked up?" and then go right back to insane violence. 

Relax. It's all good.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Relax. It's all good.

I enjoy reading your posts because you dig deep and uncover lots of interesting facts. You are obsessed, for sure, but hey, but it's all the crazy personalities here that make this such a ridiculously fun and stupid way to waste time.

75-million-280.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, nevermind MSU actually winning the fucking national title in baseball, the SEC honking clowns are going to tout their own conference victories. Fucking absurd. Solid year for LSU, Ole Miss and Missouri though. 

It's a graphic that portrays a single stat.  Jeez, chill the fuck out.

I'll just leave this here...

Just finished a twitter exchange with an aggy alum who, after having the facts explained to him like a child several times still maintained, among other things, that:

- Texas caused the end of the rivalry game - aggy didn't cause it by leaving the conference

- the LHN broke up the B12N deal - not aggy & corn rejecting it

-  aggy got the first invite to the SEC, & the SEC wouldn't have let Texas in

- their schedule is tougher than a Big 12 schedule, even with the extra patsy thrown in, because Bama, LSU, & Auburn & all of their nat'l titles. 

aggy gonna aggy. They live in an alternate reality. Nothing ever changes. 

This kind of incessant revisionist lunacy is one of about eleventy-bazillion reasons I don't give a single fuck about ever playing them again in any sport. Fuck those hillbilly, jizzjar-guzzling, nut squeezing, sheep-fucking pieces of shit.

aggy is the SECSECSEC's problem/embarrassment/albatross now. So be it.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, wood said:

Just finished a twitter exchange with an aggy alum who, after having the facts explained to him like a child several times still maintained, among other things, that:

- Texas caused the end of the rivalry game - aggy didn't cause it by leaving the conference

- the LHN broke up the B12N deal

- their schedule is tougher than a Big 12 schedule, even with the extra patsy thrown in, because Bama, LSU, & Auburn & all of their nat'l titles. 

That's on you for associating with a moron.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

That's on you for associating with a moron.

Owning, not associating with. He came at me, and I completely pushed the stupid fuck's shit in.

Edited by wood

1 hour ago, wood said:

This kind of incessant revisionist lunacy is one of about eleventy-bazillion reasons I don't give a single fuck about ever playing them again in any sport. Fuck those hillbilly, jizzjar-guzzling, nut squeezing, sheep-fucking pieces of shit.

I’ll take “college football history aggys are clueless about for $12...”

“In a recent interview, Schiller reflected back on how Arkansas and South Carolina became the 11th and 12th schools in the league. But the most shocking revelation concerned how close the University of Texas came to joining the SEC. 

Schiller, who left the SEC to become the executive director of the United States Olympic Committee and would later serve as president of Turner Sports and CEO of YankeeNets (going from working for Ted Turner to George Steinbrenner), said Texas had virtually agreed to become an SEC member. Arkansas and Texas would join the SEC from the Western side and South Carolina and either Florida State, Miami or Virginia Tech would enter from the East

The state legislature (in Texas) somehow got wind of it through Texas A&M and said we had to bring in both schools or we couldn't take Texas," Schiller said.

The SEC didn't want A&M.”

https://www.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/04/finebaum_how_texas_nearly_join.html

Paul Finebaum wrote the story. It must be true. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I’ll take “college football history aggys are clueless about for $12...”

“In a recent interview, Schiller reflected back on how Arkansas and South Carolina became the 11th and 12th schools in the league. But the most shocking revelation concerned how close the University of Texas came to joining the SEC. 

Schiller, who left the SEC to become the executive director of the United States Olympic Committee and would later serve as president of Turner Sports and CEO of YankeeNets (going from working for Ted Turner to George Steinbrenner), said Texas had virtually agreed to become an SEC member. Arkansas and Texas would join the SEC from the Western side and South Carolina and either Florida State, Miami or Virginia Tech would enter from the East

The state legislature (in Texas) somehow got wind of it through Texas A&M and said we had to bring in both schools or we couldn't take Texas," Schiller said.

The SEC didn't want A&M.”

https://www.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/04/finebaum_how_texas_nearly_join.html

Paul Finebaum wrote the story. It must be true. 

Yep, fuck the Lege right in the ass. Texas can't go to the SEC without aggy, but it's just fine for aggy to go without us, as the consolation prize.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, wood said:

Yep, fuck the Lege right in the ass. Texas can't go to the SEC without aggy, but it's just fine for aggy to go without us, as the consolation prize.

The ags have a thread bleating about how Bowtie “gave the finger to the sips  when they tried to handle our business for us.”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3207477

Again, this is why many, many people have no respect for “the aggy education.”

Deloss worked a deal for Texas to dump aggy and move to the SEC. The ags went apeshit and cried to the legislature because Deloss did not also make room in the deal to take A&M with us. 

Lesson learned. 

The next time Deloss seriously discussed a deal to switch conferences, Deloss made room for A&M in the deal. 

Man’s the ags went apeshit because we made room for them in the deal. 

Add in how the ags didn’t want in on the LHN concept until it was a done deal. And again the ags went apeshit. 

The ags simply act as if they never went apeshit over anything. The simply rewrote their history to erase all three of these clusterfucks they individually are accountable for. 

By the time it came to part ways, the ags insist Deloss was adamant that A&M not be allowed to separate from the main university. 

Are you fucking kidding me? After 20 years of aggy going apeshit every time Deloss tried to take advantages in changes in the growth of college athletics, Deloss was the first person to hold the door open for them and the last to try to stop them. 

When they left, the ags were reeling from not being able to pay their bills in five if the previous seven years and were running out of the ability to keep begging money from the academic side. Meanwhile, Texas was the undisputed leader in revenues. 

Somehow none of this is ever spoken of by the ags. 

Probably because the truth is so brutally painful to them. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, wood said:

The difference is, of course, the little brother syndrome endemic among the aggy faithful.  Texas grads in the Lege wouldn't throw a temper tantrum about being "left behind" like aggy did, because Texas grads don't suffer from that same syndrome.

I have skimmed the last few pages, and I realize that I'm sure I could have missed it...but in case I did not, I must say that Randolph Duke intimating that if Texas A&M just stopped spending money on things like the Corps of Cadets then the world could have cured RC's cancer was a Chef's Kiss moment I'm not seeing get a lot of play here. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/9/2021 at 5:35 PM, wood said:

This is basically the same cadence of discussing politics with most of my friends.

Just a reminder...

https://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/2011/7/15/2275091/the-top-25-dirtiest-athletic-programs-in-college-history-iv-cheat

7: Texas A&M University- 7 Major Infractions

Ah, the Texas A&M Aggies, who, at every position in every sport, have the single greatest collection of talent the world has ever seen. With talent such as this you wouldn’t think the Ag’s would feel the need to cheat. Wrong. They have cheated their way all the way to number 7 with 7 major infractions (good symmetry there). Kicking things off was a basketball recruiting violation in 1957. Minor stuff really, illegal tryouts and excessive entertainment (though I think counting sheep fucking as entertainment is really pushing it, but hey, it’s Texas). A&M fired the coach, took a one year postseason ban as well as a year of probation. Moving along to 1966 the football team got in on the mix, some out of season practice and improper administration of financial aid. How does one improperly administer financial aid? Well, you give scholarships to kids on your team who suck to leave the team. Yup, basically a severance package. Oh and these improper tryouts are really inventive. They created a class called Physical Education 317, which normally had an enrollment of 25. Well, in the fall of 65 it had 128. Then they were divided by position. No way that gets caught, ever. Survey says- One year postseason ban and one year probation. Football was at it again in 1969 for some improper recruiting inducements, resulting in a public reprimand. Time to cycle back to the basketball team for the 1977 season, when some booster paid some recruits and players. On year probation and a show cause penalty for about 6 boosters. 1988 was footballs turn again, going for the gold in total violations. We have (in order): improper employment, entertainment, financial aid and lodging; extra benefits; out-of-season practice; complimentary tickets; improper recruiting contacts, entertainment, inducements and publicity; eligibility; unethical conduct and lack of institutional control. For example (this is the best one) an assistant coach parker a Datsun 280ZX in front of a recruits house and told the father it was his if his son signed to play for the Ag’s. He didn’t (cause it was a Datsun for shit sake). Leave it to A&M to get busted with a Datsun. They also Godfather’d one recruit, offering to pay his cancer stricken fathers medical bills and give him treatment if he signed. For all this Aggie lost some scholarships, got a one year postseason ban, two years of probation, had the coach put on probation, and had four boosters permanently banned. Now back to basketball (I swear, only A&M could get on a schedule of major infractions) again, and like football a few years before, this was a pretty big deal. Basically they copied (almost exactly) the violations of the football team 3 years before them, and the penalty was the same: one year postseason ban and two years of probation, as well as repeat offender status. Finally we have, yup you guessed it, football getting the 7th and final major violation (til the Jerrod Johnsontell all comes out late this year). It’s important to note, as I said above, the Aggies were considered repeat violators, and still on probation, when it was discovered they had paid nine players $17,500. I believe the NCAA report went like this: "And lo, the NCAA awaketh, for thou hath line stepped for the final time, we shall strike thee with a glorious vengeance". And strike thee they did, with a one year postseason and TV ban, and five years of probation. Gig em (which, for a team with an Aggie, (whatever the fuck that is) as their mascot, what in the blue hell does gig em have to do with anything? It’s this kind of shit, this is why we all hate you).

Edited by Armybrat

- their schedule is tougher than a Big 12 schedule, even with the extra patsy thrown in, because Bama, LSU, & Auburn & all of their nat'l titles. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11966746

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

But yea aggy picked to potentially make the playoff with a one loss record breaking in an entire new O-Line and a QB.

What kind of glue does the Texas Sports media sniff? 

Yeah, something tells me both of their QBs will be needed this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:36 AM, Longboard Horn said:

My brother used to wrestle against Jay Arnold a lot in high school. His senior year when he found out Jay was going to aggy, my brother threw the horns up after he pinned him! 

Following up on this, I forgot to mention also at one meet my brother's senior year he was having back spasms and sat out the meet. Kent Perkins ended up wrestling Jay and pinned him in the first period like 45 seconds in. Fuck yeah!!