• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Most of the LSU guys on that site have them pegged.  Didn't take long for them to figure it out.  

They’ve played them for years.  So yeah, they’ve got those idiots figured out. The rest of the SEC is just now coming around to the fact that they are a bunch of petulant sheep humpers.  That’s why they weren’t told about the discussions from the start. They can’t and shouldn’t be treated like adults.  

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The beauty of that thread is when an Aggie chimes in about being 24-26 against UT over the last 50 games.

Uh, that's actually 20-30.  It's not hard to query the results.  Texas is 16-9 in Austin, 14-11 in B/CS.  LMAO.  They can't even get their own losing record right.

• Hook 'Em 1

Anyone else feel like if aggy had agreed to play UT a few years ago, Texas wouldn’t have gone talking with LSU and bama and Georgia and Florida, and this never would have happened?
Nope. The Big12 was never sustainable long term
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

The beauty of that thread is when an Aggie chimes in about being 24-26 against UT over the last 50 games.

Its extra funny because that means they got themselves confused with Tech. It was Tech and Aggy who almost split the last 50 games, not Aggy and Texas.

We've crushed their little hearts and we haven't even applied for admission into the conference yet.

We've taken their most prized possession - their S!E!C! identity. They've been in the conference nine years and they are wondering why the people who actually creaed the conference aren't making "aggy-like" decisions.

Does anyone think UT will produce a cringeworthy video like the "woof, woof, woof" video A&A put out? Hell no. We aren't going to the SEC to make friends, we aren't going to find "equals." We're going there to represent the state of Texas as only one school can. Grab your shine box and get to the back of the bus, redneck.

Does anyone on here have any love left for the SEC?

I don't. I think to me, that's the most frustrating and upsetting part about all of this. For the last decade, just saying "SEC" brought a smile to all of our faces. It meant something. We were part of something special and it was heads and shoulders above the type of "community" any other conference could pretend to have. We all fit in. We were on top as a conference and there wasn't a close 2nd.

All of that is gone now. There's no excitement to being in the SEC now for a lot of reasons. We made this conference a **** ton of money and for what, to have them go behind the scenes and court our rivals behind our backs? You have 2 other AAU schools in the entire conference and one of those happens to be the 2nd most profitable athletic dept in collegiate sports, just recently edged out by tu. And this is how you treat that brand?

**** the SEC. There's no affinity there anymore. It doesn't mean dick to me or any other Ag anymore. Who cares. This isn't woe is me, it just is what it is. The SEC had something special and sold its soul. This benefits no one in this conference. Not one school will benefit here. The cons far outweigh the increase in revenue. Much like the state of Texas and that dump of a city where tu is located, the SEC is losing their character and their way with this move. OU kind of fits the mold at least personality-wise. tu is so over the top liberal at this point, its once lovely campus is a big ol homeless stain these days and Austin has NONE of the "cool" aspects that once made it such a fun and unique town.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3211629/last

• Hook 'Em 2

We've crushed their little hearts and we haven't even applied for admission into the conference yet.
We've taken their most prized possession - their S!E!C! identity. They've been in the conference nine years and they are wondering why the people who actually creaed the conference aren't making "aggy-like" decisions.
Does anyone think UT will produce a cringeworthy video like the "woof, woof, woof" video A&A put out? Hell no. We aren't going to the SEC to make friends, we aren't going to find "equals." We're going there to represent the state of Texas as only one school can. Grab your shine box and get to the back of the bus, redneck.

Does anyone on here have any love left for the SEC?

I don't. I think to me, that's the most frustrating and upsetting part about all of this. For the last decade, just saying "SEC" brought a smile to all of our faces. It meant something. We were part of something special and it was heads and shoulders above the type of "community" any other conference could pretend to have. We all fit in. We were on top as a conference and there wasn't a close 2nd.

All of that is gone now. There's no excitement to being in the SEC now for a lot of reasons. We made this conference a **** ton of money and for what, to have them go behind the scenes and court our rivals behind our backs? You have 2 other AAU schools in the entire conference and one of those happens to be the 2nd most profitable athletic dept in collegiate sports, just recently edged out by tu. And this is how you treat that brand?

**** the SEC. There's no affinity there anymore. It doesn't mean dick to me or any other Ag anymore. Who cares. This isn't woe is me, it just is what it is. The SEC had something special and sold its soul. This benefits no one in this conference. Not one school will benefit here. The cons far outweigh the increase in revenue. Much like the state of Texas and that dump of a city where tu is located, the SEC is losing their character and their way with this move. OU kind of fits the mold at least personality-wise. tu is so over the top liberal at this point, its once lovely campus is a big ol homeless stain these days and Austin has NONE of the "cool" aspects that once made it such a fun and unique town.
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3211629/last

He’s weird as fuck. But he’s goddamn right.