• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Gonna be fun to post articles from aggiepedia on $EC Rant :). Paging Randolph Duke to the white phone.

SEC fans are not what one would describe as literate so RD's essays on aggy mythology will likely not be well received.

Edited by F250

It’s about time we get aggy back in line.  They’ve been spouting off and talking shit for the last 10 years.  It was funny for the most part, but now that we’ve got them all bent out of shape, we need to go full Dolemite and give them a fucking they’ll never forget.  Remind them once and for all who is the Daddy in the state of Texas!

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Dogg said:

It’s about time we get aggy back in line.  They’ve been spouting off and talking shit for the last 10 years.  It was funny for the most part, but now that we’ve got them all bent out of shape, we need to go full Dolemite and give them a fucking they’ll never forget.  Remind them once and for all who is the Daddy in the state of Texas!

I just hope the SEC gives them some payback by scheduling aggy to play Texas and OU on the road back to back.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

“Old Sarge” never fails to share his little brain:

University of Texas is also in serious financial difficulty right now they are the only power five institution that can’t afford it’s own basketball arena and they will not own one until 35 years from now and they will not see revenue from the one they are playing in until 35 years from now. They had four failed capital campaign’s and could not reach a fraction of what they needed and finally gave up.

OK, this is funny!

It seems aggy is having an existential crisis.

They have always been a people in search of relevance and briefly created a myth that they were the coveted gem of the best football state in the country. They are now learning that they were used to get to us.

They loved the SEC more than anyone else and Texas shows up being courted by the SEC with the attitude of "we do not kneel. In fact we plan to make a lot of rearrangements to this fucking place.

They are once again being confronted with the difference between who moves things and who is moved.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

I do not believe UT is going to be rearranging much in the SEC, as it has already been established here that it is a very well run conference unlike the shitshow we are leaving.

I do believe however, that when Texas is speaking at the SEC adult dining table they will be heard with attention & respect, unlike aggy at the kids’ little folding card table in the corner. Same for OU.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I've been talking to aggy friends and they insist that the bad PR was fabricated by tu and the liberal media because aggy is a conservative school. They also seem to think that aggy is the most hated school in the country. I had to explain that it is not hate. Just a simple matter of aggy not knowing it's role. They have delusions of grandeur and mistake everyone else's understanding of reality for hate.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I do not believe UT is going to be rearranging much in the SEC, as it has already been established here that it is a very well run conference unlike the shitshow we are leaving.

I do believe however, that when Texas is speaking at the SEC adult dining table they will be heard with attention & respect, unlike aggy at the kids’ little folding card table in the corner. Same for OU.

UT will very much assert itself in certain areas. For one, Tennessee and Alabama are members of the Big 12 for rowing. The SEC may well add rowing, with UT helping substantively to set it up. Swimming will be affected.  Women’s volleyball will see a lot of input from Texas. 

Major sports, much less. Maybe push for the CCG to be played at Jerryworld. 

8 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I was being a bit hyperbolic but Texas has a certain gravitational pull that tends to pull things towards itself.

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

I've been talking to aggy friends and they insist that the bad PR was fabricated by tu and the liberal media because aggy is a conservative school. They also seem to think that aggy is the most hated school in the country. I had to explain that it is not hate. Just a simple matter of aggy not knowing it's role. They have delusions of grandeur and mistake everyone else's understanding of reality for hate.

Will UT be the most liberal university in the sec...or is Vandy and UF just as liberal?  I'm pretty sure, the other sec schools are very conservative. 

5 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

There are videos out there where a dog behind a fence barks and growls and acts all tough until the gate is opened and then they back off and look scared.   That dog behind the fence in aggy.  Somebody needs to make a meme.

Just give me a nod when you do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

SIAP...  😂😂😂 

Wow, that dude is seriously just the ultimate puppet for aggy brass. To the point that he didn’t even dare fixing the illiteracy that they wrote down on the Golden Corral napkin for him to tweet

7 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

bloodhound gang monkey GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdleast said:

I’m just sayin’: once/if we join the SEC and we host any of these current SEC teams’ fans, none of you motherfuckers better ever pen a thoughtfully written essay beaming with pride about how the visiting SEC teams’ fans were blown away with and soooo impressed by how gosh darn nice and honorable our fans were and how their experience was so great because we were just so gosh darn salt of the earth and (therefore) SEC-worthy.

Doubtful that will ever happen, visiting fans won’t be able to find the stadium and no self respecting Longhorn fan will show them where it is, because we’re mean like that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Al Czervik said:

Doubtful that will ever happen, visiting fans won’t be able to find the stadium and no self respecting Longhorn fan will show them where it is, because we’re mean like that. 

We will be handing out dildos as the visitors are leaving the stadium….welcome to Texas!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

aggy cancel culture ?

They weren’t SWC tough - that’s why they had to cheat their way to the top 5 most corrupt programs in college football. Nor were they in the B12.... and are continuing that dubious turdition in the SEC.

Edited by Armybrat

You know they will try to claim our head to head record resets once we join the SEC. 
I saw luicci post that "we all know they would have beaten us at least 7-8 times since they've been in the sec.

They don't even need to wait for the games to start again to start trying to change the record. They're already doing it with hypothetical games that never happened.

22 hours ago, TornACL said:

If you think this current meltdown in College Station is bad, wait until the rest of the SEC catches on to the Poooooooooooor Aggies taunt at the end of A&M defeats. 

Unlike the Horns Down story, which is basically a complete fabrication, A&M will definitely petition the SEC to disallow fans from being mean to them. 

Are we not doing Poor Bill Lee?

Spoiler