• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

E7B0UbLXsAsah7Q?format=jpg&name=large

That’s a ton of butt hurt aggie right there.  It’s amazing the mental block of the finances of their sacred university and how they see it verses reality.  That hundred year decision lasted 10 and netted a heisman and that who turned into a joke of a career.  

Hate to say it the ag is right about Austin…. The best days are long since gone.  The last 10 years have not been good for one of the greatest college town.  It’s a city now.  Still like to go, but California ripped cool right out of it!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Still waiting for an aggy - or anyone else - to explain how Texas "ran the SWC and Big 12" with examples of said influence. Preferably someone with greater emotional maturity than an adolescent. Fuck aggy

I didn’t know any aggys did weed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

22 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Still waiting for an aggy - or anyone else - to explain how Texas "ran the SWC and Big 12" with examples of said influence. Preferably someone with greater emotional maturity than an adolescent. Fuck aggy

Ag just can’t get past the fact you are not now never will be a brand outside of your own world.  A&M never was and never will be that group.  It’s just who you are and where you are from…Enjoy when those oh so elusive moments pop up for you every 5 to 10 years.  

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Aggy always trying to out Aggy each other. This special dipshit thinks the SEC did this to stop a&m from winning the conference. Truly amazing. 

spacer.png

A trade school education lacks much of what most of us experienced. Generally, in professional settings, one is obligated to have a reasonable basis upon which to make an assertion. 

That is totally absent from the “aggy education” and from aggy culture. 

Bullshit such as “I have information,” “word is,” and “a friend told me” are what aggys substitute for reasonable inquiry or research. In short, most aggys fabricate their narratives to conform to their biases and insecurities. 

It’s who they are as a culture. Facts don’t matter. New information is immediately disregarded as being a threat from the outside. 

They have the mentality of children. As they have yet again displayed during the past few days. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

A trade school education lacks much of what most of us experienced. Generally, in professional settings, one is obligated to have a reasonable basis upon which to make an assertion. 

Bullshit such as “I have information,” “word is,” and “a friend told me” are what aggys substitute for reasonable inquiry or research. In short, most aggys fabricate their narratives to conform to their biases and insecurities. 

It’s who they are as a culture. Facts don’t matter. New information is immediately disregarded as being a threat from the outside. 

They have the mentality of children. As they have yet again displayed during the past few days. 

No Randolph, Aggie mentality fits with a lot of the culture in the area. Not to CR, but it's like you didn't even pay attention during the last voting cycle. A lot of Texas DESERVES Aggy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 13

23 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

No Randolph, Aggie mentality fits with a lot of the culture in the area. Not to CR, but it's like you didn't even pay attention during the last voting cycle. A lot of Texas DESERVES Aggy.

After the aggy negligent homicide debacle, the feds offered one of the more artful descriptions of them when they offered the searing observation that aggys suffer from “a cultural bias that impedes risk identification.”

No aggy has ever reflected on that comment. And for very good reason. 

It is the most polite version I have ever seen of “they lack the ability to recognize what most others easily identify as being badly misguided.”

aggy culture does not hold up well to close observation. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

After the aggy negligent homicide debacle, the feds offered one of the more artful descriptions of them when they offered the searing observation that aggys suffer from “a cultural bias that impedes risk identification.”

No aggy has ever reflected on that comment. And for very good reason. 

It is the most polite version I have ever seen of “they lack the ability to recognize what most others easily identify as being badly misguided.”

aggy culture does not hold up well to close observation. 

Estes verdad. They pretty much admit it with their nonsensical spouting of the “from the outside you can’t understand it” BS.  
You’re right aggy; we can’t, nor will we ever, understand it.

31 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

Estes verdad. They pretty much admit it with their nonsensical spouting of the “from the outside you can’t understand it” BS.  
You’re right aggy; we can’t, nor will we ever, understand it.

The culture of A&M was firmly established early when the school was essentially a reform school for incorrigible farm youth whose parents wanted to get rid of. Through their immaturity and petulance they continue to exhibit the same traits as during their reform school era. 

It is understandable why the early aggy administrators imposed the disciplinary structure they did. Telling the aggys to shut the fuck up and do as you are told was the only to interact with aggy immaturity. Feed them a bunch of stupid fairy tales and they are happy in their delusions. 

Remember no A&M football team has two consecutive years with a winning record in conference play since the 1990s, yet they insist such a record of mediocrity exudes “aggy greatness.”

They insist they respect those who have sacrificed for their country yet they openly mock and derive the almost 700 UT alumni who died in WWII as having done nothing and as having sacrificed nothing. And then they celebrate children in fake army costumes who rarely ever serve in uniform as deserving our respect for the “sacrifices” made while in their absurd college fraternity, wearing silly little boots.

They are a disgusting culture. To know them is to loathe them. And few know them better than we know them. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

Aggy always trying to out Aggy each other. This special dipshit thinks the SEC did this to stop a&m from winning the conference. Truly amazing. 

A7ViY500_o.jpeg
They're sooo close to understanding this, but then they fuck it up like they always do.

Correct: sec just fucked aggy and doesn't care at all that it did bc the move is better for the sec.

Incorrect: they did this because they're scared of what Jimbo is building and need to shut it down.

This is the perfect moment for the Don Draper "I don't think about you at all" meme.

aggy, you weren't the driving force behind this and it's probably a stretch to say how it will impact you was an afterthought.

Most likely how this will impact you was never even in consideration by those in the room.

6 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I saw luicci post that "we all know they would have beaten us at least 7-8 times since they've been in the sec.

They don't even need to wait for the games to start again to start trying to change the record. They're already doing it with hypothetical games that never happened.

They will claim wins for the years they’ve been in sec since they did not lose.   Did not lose, means they won….right?

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy, as I have learned, has a far-right mentality.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

They're sooo close to understanding this, but then they fuck it up like they always do.

Correct: sec just fucked aggy and doesn't care at all that it did bc the move is better for the sec.

Incorrect: they did this because they're scared of what Jimbo is building and need to shut it down.

This is the perfect moment for the Don Draper "I don't think about you at all" meme.

aggy, you weren't the driving force behind this and it's probably a stretch to say how it will impact you was an afterthought.

Most likely how this will impact you was never even in consideration by those in the room.

I love the fact the SEC leadership, along with all the schools, knew it was best not to bother bringing aggy in on these meetings. No intelligent discussion to be had with aggy, so best to leave aggy in the dark...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

spacer.png

aggy is such a spoiled child.    No responsibility.   No saying "F'em, let's just move on and do our thing!"  Truly an embarrassment for a state which likes to pride itself on it's can do attitude.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat

20 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

UT will very much assert itself in certain areas. For one, Tennessee and Alabama are members of the Big 12 for rowing. The SEC may well add rowing, with UT helping substantively to set it up. Swimming will be affected.  Women’s volleyball will see a lot of input from Texas. 

Major sports, much less. Maybe push for the CCG to be played at Jerryworld. 

Hmmm. I wonder if this is related to Eddie Reese "unretiring"?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

They will claim wins for the years they’ve been in sec since they did not lose.   Did not lose, means they won….right?

No phrase has ever summed up A&M's mentality better than "Tight End:  neither team signed one, advantage A&M".

(Yes, I understand it was parody.)

E7JdQE7XsAYRlFK?format=jpg&name=large

What is a national coach? Also, 11 years ago Texas was in the national championship so kids today were alive and not -80 years old when aggy was doing the same thing.

National coach. That’s really hilarious.

Has anyone checked to see what Daniel Figurelli (who harassed teenagers with racist tweets) has tweeted about this realignment?  He’s probably got his sock puppets all mixed up between aggy and trying to tweet Houston into a different conference.  Fuck that guy and fuck aggy!

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Has anyone checked to see what Daniel Figurelli (who harassed teenagers with racist tweets) has tweeted about this realignment?  He’s probably got his sock puppets all mixed up between aggy and trying to tweet Houston into a different conference.  Fuck that guy and fuck aggy!

He posts on SECRant

Curious to see Figurelli’s, KKL’s and Taylor Hamm’s reax to this news. I see KKL has some grand idea for a Horns Down t-shirt or something.