• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

26 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

At least get the story right. 

The player was a sophomore who quit the team early in the season because he wasn’t good enough to play and he wanted to try out for the basketball team. 

The tradition isn’t based on cheating. It’s based on a lie. 

There were no real eligibility rules in the conference st the time. They went into effect in the fall of 1922. 

Uhhh... so cheating?  By Duke standards?????

But with what the FUCK would a guy named Randolph Duck know about fair play.  So YES... The tradition is that they DID NOT cheat!!!! Because they guy they had all suited up and ready to cheat was not needed... as they pulled ahead.  To me if you are ready to cheat, you are a cheater. 

But fuck, I play my ball down when I golf, and keep an honest score.  Which is very, very far from the norm.

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 7:41 PM, closetojumping said:

I, for one, will not rest until the University of Delaware, West Virginia University and the University of Maryland are also added to this new amalgamation of a conference!

Christ. It’s fucking disturbing that there are people out there thinking like that and trying to slip that shit in. 

If Mensa was still our coach, I’d worry about a game with Delaware.  

5 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

I went and looked it up.  They were 3-1 in November 2018, with wins over Ole Miss, UAB and LSU, all at home, and the loss was to Auburn on the road.  In November 2019 they were 2-2 with wins at home over UTSA and South Carolina and loses on the road to Georgia and LSU.  In 2020 they were 2-0 with wins over South Carolina on the road and LSU at home.  They didn't play games on the weeks of the 14th or 21st.  That makes Jimbo 7-3 in November with 2 of those wins against G5 teams and 5-3 in SEC games in November with all loses on the road.  They've played 6 home games and 4 road games in November during Jimbo's tenure.  Your aggy buddy, unsurprisingly, is full of shit.

I mean the aggy coaster works in large part.based on delusions.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, horn4life said:

Uhhh... so cheating?  By Duke standards?????

But with what the FUCK would a guy named Randolph Duck know about fair play.  So YES... The tradition is that they DID NOT cheat!!!! Because they guy they had all suited up and ready to cheat was not needed... as they pulled ahead.  To me if you are ready to cheat, you are a cheater. 

But fuck, I play my ball down when I golf, and keep an honest score.  Which is very, very far from the norm.

The rules at the time allowed any enrolled student to just show up and suit up for any game. 

That wasn’t changed until the fall of 1922. The game was played in January 1922.

Plus, the game was an unsanctioned exhibition game not under the auspices of the NCAA or the conference. 

No rules were broken or would have been broken had the guy played. 

In fact, students suiting up for one game was such an unremarkable event, not a single person is known to have taken notice when the aggy student put on the uniform of the injured player and stood around on the sideline with all the other available substitutes. 

The lie is the event was in any way considered out of the ordinary. 

It wasn’t until 17 years later, when many facts were changed for a radio play about the game that any special significance was attached to the game  and the fictionalized version was promoted by the school as being the actual truth that anyone cared about the game. Even then, it was another 25 years before the fraudulent version of events was considered even mildly important by the school and its supporters. 

It was yet another 20 years before the fictionalized version was wrongly accepted by enough aggys as being “historically accurate” to warrant any commemoration. That is when the push began to place the statue outside the stadium and the “home of the 12th man” was installed in the stadium. 

As with most aggy “traditions” this one  is based on a lie.  It didn’t originate from cheating by their football team. 

66 years after the event the school administrators filed their fraudulent trademark application claiming the fabricated version of events was “historically accurate.” Since then, the ags have been perpetuating their unlawful scheme to defend their fraudulently obtained trademark. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

How many of those 10 are FCS?

Surprisingly just 1, but Jimbo actually went 8-3 with the cancelation of the Ole Miss game. But aggy usually count their spring game and any cancellations as wins, so call it 9-3.

47 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Both of them could die in a bonfire collapse and I wouldn’t shed a tear or contribute money to a shitty, sanctimonious “shrine” to either of them. 

I will probably get banned for this…..

Still loving the fact that your Twitter account was banned. You love to say this shit behind a keyboard, but if you were around them in public you wouldn’t say shit because you know you would get your ass beat. Still bitter that your wife left you for an Aggie???

You're the biggest coward on this website. I would love to see you run your pussy ass mouth in public. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 37

2 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

Nope , but did have a friend who died in the Bonfire collapse 

Well at least he died for a good cause.

Oh and why bring that up in the first place.  Has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

Because you’re a fucking troll. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, it’s pretty cool when people come over to the opposing team’s website, take the time to register, log on to bitch and moan and laughably…(this is the best part)…tell someone else that they are a loser, psychopath, etc.

Its fucking hilarious and insanely hypocritical. “Projection” is one of the terms I believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RandolphPuke said:

Still loving the fact that your Twitter account was banned. You love to say this shit behind a keyboard, but if you were around them in public you wouldn’t say shit because you know you would get your ass beat. Still bitter that your wife left you for an Aggie???

You're the biggest coward on this website. I would love to see you run your pussy ass mouth in public. 

Oh, come on. You freaks suffer from a deep sickness. 

No, my wife did not leave me for one of you sick fucks. She’s right next to me. 

Coward? lol. No, you are the cowards who fabricate “military greatness.”

Why do you pieces of shit perpetuate garbage such as “more officers during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined”? 

Why do you pieces of shit insist only farm school students served their country?

Seriously, who more than aggys lie about “military greatness?”

Fuck you for denigrating those who served their country and died for their country. 

Fuck you, you sanctimonious pieces of shit. 

Take your shiny, play army boots and shove them up your worthless, redneck asses.

None of the rest of us are impressed in the least with your redneck bullshit. We are Texans. We know your lies. 

And if you want to play “billy bad ass,” grow the fuck up. aggys don’t do well at “billy badass.” You never have. You never will. You are aggy. You make up fabricated stories of “military greatness.” You male up fabricated stories of “aggy greatness”

So, go fuck yourself. Go stand next to an aggy bonfire. And next time you bring someones’s wife into your farm school bravado be prepared for an even stronger “fuck you.” 

You people killed those kids who died in the bonfire collapse. It was aggy stupidity. Don’t blame us. Own your stupidity. It wasn’t an accident. It was aggy stupidity. 

If you worthless pieces of shit hadn’t manipulated your way into being a branch of The University of Texas and if not for sovereign immunity, Texas A&M wouldn’t exist today. 

Here’s one for you “brave boy,” mention for a minute among your racist redneck piece of shit friends where your school is no longer a branch of The University of Texas.

Lol.

You worthless fuckers cannot image a world where you are not a branch of The University of Texas. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandolphPuke said:

16 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Oh, come on. You freaks suffer from a deep sickness. 

No, my wife did not leave me for one of you sick fucks. She’s right next to me. 

Coward? lol. No, you are the cowards who fabricate “military greatness.”

Why do you pieces of shit perpetuate garbage such as “more officers during WWII than West Point and Annapolis combined”? 

Why do you pieces of shit insist only farm school students served their country?

Seriously, who more than aggys lie about “military greatness?”

Fuck you for denigrating those who served their country and died for their country. 

Fuck you, you sanctimonious pieces of shit. 

Take your shiny, play army boots and shove them up your worthless, redneck ass. 

None of the rest of us are impressed with your bullshit. We are Texans. We know your lies. 

And if you want to play “billy bad ass,” grow the fuck up. aggys don’t do well at “billy badass.” You never have. You never will. You are aggy. You make up fabricated stories of “military greatness.”

So, go fuck yourself. Go stand next to an aggy bonfire. And next time you bring someones’s wife into your farm school bravado be prepared for an even stronger “fuck you.” 

You people killed those kids who died in the bonfire collapse. It was aggy stupidity. Don’t blame us. Own your stupidity. It wasn’t an accident. It was aggy stupidity. 

Who said I was an Aggie you over obsessed piece of shit. Newsflash motherfucker it’s not only Aggies that think you’re a cock sucking piece of shit. It’s fucking hilarious how obsessed you are with A&M, that’s how the joke started about your wife leaving you for an Aggie. Either you have a mental illness or maybe you had an Aggie boss that fired you from a past job. Your obsession knows no bounds when it comes to A&M. It’s borderline scary. Do you pics of Aggies on your wall that you throw darts at???

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 28

33 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

Who said I was an Aggie you over obsessed piece of shit. Newsflash motherfucker it’s not only Aggies that think you’re a cock sucking piece of shit. It’s fucking hilarious how obsessed you are with A&M, that’s how the joke started about your wife leaving you for an Aggie. Either you have a mental illness or maybe you had an Aggie boss that fired you from a past job. Your obsession knows no bounds when it comes to A&M. It’s borderline scary. Do you pics of Aggies on your wall that you throw darts at???

You make a good point. I’m wildly speculating that you are an aggy. 

Lol.

I am amazed that you idiots can’t tell how we can pick you pieces of shit out of a crowd. 

Fuck you and fuck your redneck piece of shit friends for your sanctimonious garbage about how you are supposedly “better Americans” than the rest of us. 

You are an embarrassment to the people of Texas. 

Imagine a world where Texas A&M isn't a branch of The University of Texas. Yea, I didn't think any aggy could imagine such a world.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke

25 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

You make a good point. I’m wildly speculating that you are an aggy. 

Lol.

I am amazed that you idiots can’t tell how we can pick you pieces of shit out of a crowd. 

Fuck you and fuck your redneck piece of shit friends for your sanctimonious garbage about how you are supposedly “better Americans” than the rest of us. 

You are an embarrassment to the people of Texas. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

I’m not an Aggie you obsessed fuck. You have a wild imagination.

I bet you have a bulletin board with Aggie articles pinned to it and numerous thumbtacks connected with pieces of yarn to assist you in your investigations of everything about Texas A&M. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 21

1 minute ago, RandolphPuke said:

I bet you have a bulletin board with Aggie articles pinned to it and numerous thumbtacks connected with pieces of yarn to assist you in your investigations of everything about Texas A&M. 

Well, the latter is entirely probable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

image.gif.2591b74567162a81a280a7ca1b839ca0.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

I sincerely apologize for having errantly identified you as an aggy. lol.

But I stand by my comment that I wish you would stand next to an aggy bonfire.

Edited by Randolph Duke

9 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

Dude it’s obvious you’re aggy. We’re not the only morons here.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RandolphPuke said:

As long as you stand next to me. 

Nope. I'm not dumb enough to trust anything engineered or constructed by one of your piece of shit white supremacist racists.

Fuck you and your white supremacist heroes.

sul ross white man.jpeg

sul ross biography copy.pdf

Edited by Randolph Duke